‹ Prequel: Rollercoaster Ride
Status: Active.

Will You Keep Me Alive?

This Is So Wrong, I Can't Move On

That night, I went to bed at eleven, fell asleep at two and woke up at four. This is what happens when I have things in mind: I lack of rest.

Obviously I was thinking about Camilla and John. Camilla isn’t the type that would lie to you only she would get away – hell, I don’t think she would lie even if her life depends on it. As for John – God, I’ve known John for all my life and he’s a man of his words.

It’s either a) Camilla met the wrong guy, b) John forgot that he had met Camilla, or c) one of them lied.

The last option made me think. Camilla is my really good friend; I don’t think she would do that to me. And John is my boyfriend; trust is needed in any relationship, right?

When I woke up, I went downstairs to get a hot fudge pop tart. While I was waiting it to be heated (which only took eight seconds) I made myself a cup of tea, grabbed the pop tart and went back to my room. I positioned myself on the bed and turned on my laptop and worked on my college project while eating pop tart.

At around seven, Mom peered into my room. I think I had dark circles under my eyes because she asked if I had enough sleep, to which I replied no.

She sat next to me and asked what was wrong as she stroked my hair. I sighed, placing my laptop next to me before telling her what I had in mind. When I was done, she only smiled.

“Why are you smiling? It’s either my boyfriend is attracted to my good friend or one of them lied!” I whined.

“Well then, which one do you trust more?” she asked softly. That made me think again. Which one do I trust more? I honestly don’t know. I know both of them very well... but what if I actually don’t?

As if she read my mind, she kissed my forehead and said, “Don’t think about it. You can talk about it again with them.” I nodded. “Do you want breakfast?”

“No thanks, I had a pop tart and tea. Besides, I need to finish this,” I pointed at my laptop screen.

She nodded understandingly and left my room, leaving my room open. I had opened my window an hour ago and it felt good listening to birds chirping and my neighbors getting ready for the day. It made me feel alive.

- - -

Mr. McGinley finished his lecture and told us to go home. I collected my things into my bag and went out the class. Realizing that Kennedy had to use the car for the day, I groaned as the thoughts of Arizona heat filled my mind. I had to walk to the nearest bus stop and today’s weather wasn’t too friendly.

As I walked to the lobby, I noticed girls were whispering as they were staring outside. My eyes followed their eyes’ direction and found John leaning on his car with a bouquet of daisies in his hand. I went outside and toward him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Picking you up for a date,” he answered, giving me his infamous crooked smile. “Here,” he handed me the flowers.

I took it and blushed a little after noticing we were the center of attention. “Thanks.”

He leaned down to kiss my cheek and opened the passenger seat door for me. I sat inside the car before he closed the door and he took the driver’s seat and drove away.

“Why didn’t you text me?” I asked as I put on my sunglasses.

“I thought you loved surprises!”

“I do,” I laughed and kissed his cheek. I plugged my iPhone into his radio and asked, “Where are we going?”

“Well, we can eat lunch.”

“Where?”

“That’s a secret,” he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and chose a song. He groaned as One Time started to play.

“Please, anything but him!” he shouted.

I laughed. “Nein!”

“You don’t speak German.”

“I do now.”

This time he was the one to roll his eyes. As he stopped at a red light, he took my iPhone and changed the song to Use Somebody. “That’s more like it,” he smiled.

“Fun-sucker!” I said, pinching his arm.

He winced, slapping my hand. “No pinching allowed!”

“Is kissing allowed?”

“Well, what do you think? Of course yes!” he said, pulling me in and kissed my lips. It was a simple kiss, lips-on-lips. No tongue, no open-mouth. It felt sweet. After a few seconds he pulled away, smiling.

That was when we realized the car behind us was honking hardcore.

- - -

We had bought McDonald’s before and now we were at the place where he brought me for our first date. He said he just wanted to bring me here, since it had the most amazing view of the city and all. I agreed.

We finished our burgers and fought over french fries and he gave me kisses that made me weak, so he got the fries. I pouted and said that he was cheating; he only laughed and kissed me for some more.

After some more kissing and watching the city, he decided to drive me home. We passed through 7/11 and wanted to buy Slurpee. As he was filling the cup, I walked around the store to see if anything I wanted.

I grabbed a few bags of chips and wondered what took John so long, so I went back to the Slurpee section. To my surprise, he was hitting on a girl. I could tell by his smirk and the girl’s blush and the distance of their bodies, which was only a few inches apart.

Angered and disappointed, I turned my heels – and accidentally dropped the bags of chips, earning attention from the two people. I ran out from the store, ignoring the call of my name.

I took a bus home and found that Kennedy was home, watching TV with his bandmates. I bet the look on my face really wasn’t good because they stopped talking when they saw me and questions that revolved around “what’s wrong” were tossed at me. I only sat quietly next to Kennedy on the sofa, burying my face into his shoulder.

“John?” he guessed. I nodded. He sighed, wrapping his arms around me and rocked me back and forth. I wasn’t crying at all, but it calmed me down. It was comforting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I should stop making boys assholes... and I swear it's not because I have some issues with the guy I love. and yes I like Justin Bieber's music. sue me if you want. I still love making fun of him tho.

just for a head's up, this story will be more intimate/sexual than the prequel because they're older and all. oh and say oui! if you're interested to read what's next for Neyla and Garrett and I'll write about them!

and Polyvore took forever to load >(