Disenchanted

3rd

“Would you mind helping me get some books in the basement” Mark asked, Alicia nodded without a word and followed the tall man down into the empty cellar.

He closed the door and looked at her for a while. He studied her short skirt, her tight striped T-shirt… her delicate shape. She bit her lip; this was not the first time…
“Alicia…” he whispered in that tone of voice.
She walked close to him and stood against him, moving her face close to his, she closed her eyes.
She felt her heart pound against her chest, this was wrong; incredibly wrong… he held her face as he kissed her.

She sat on the floor, looking up at the tall young man who smiled fondly at her.
“I love you” he whispered, she sent him a smile and again felt the drug in her veins “you are my favourite student”
She lay back on the cold, dirty floor with a smile. When she opened her eyes, just as she expected had he left her with the keys close to her pale hands. She knew the instructions from earlier times, she had to turn this in up at the office, saying she found them…
She dusted off her skirt, grabbed the keys and left.

She did feel dirty as she left the entrance, the cold wind on her face, but again, he was so kind… he loved her, even if it was wrong, she liked him very much as well.