Sequel: Hold Onto Me
Status: Finished!

I Wanna Be With You and No One Else.

When you were young

Zelia was waiting on Zacky's front porch snacking on a bag of chips when I pulled up. She looked up and bolted off the steps towards my car. I held out my hand and she squealed. I just sighed. She looked at me for a second and her face fell. I shut the car door and headed towards the front door.
Zelia sat on the couch and tossed maybe eight bags of chips on the coffee table. I handed her a bottle of tea and sat down beside her. She looked over at me and I just shook my head.

"Romie, tell me what's wrong?" She pleaded.
"Zacky made me the happiest person ever, and I'm about to make him the saddest man."
"Why?"
"I have to tell him about the baby."
"Ro, that won't make him sad. He'll actually be really happy about it. He loves you, and he wants to marry you, have a family with you."
"Yeah, I guess."

Maybe five minutes later, my fiance walked in the door. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. He nodded towards Zelia before going to put his guitar case up. As he walked by the couch, he leaned down and kissed my cheek. I blushed and she nudged me.

"So Zelia," Zacky laughed as he sat down on the love seat. "I assume she told you the news?"
"Yes! Congrats, by the way!"
"Thank you, you'll be at the wedding, right?" He grinned.
"Of course! So when you guys gonna start making babies?" She laughed.
"Zelia!" I yelled, smacking her in the stomach.

I looked at him with a sorry look and he just chuckled.

"I think we're gonna wait to have kids. Just a few years, ya know?"
"Why you say that?" Zelia asked.
"Well, I mean, Romie's only 19 and I have Avenged Sevenfold. We're gonna release an album before too long and I don't want to leave her to take care of a baby by herself. And besides, I want a chance to be with Romie before we add to the family."
"Oh, I see." She said quietly.

We sat in awkward silence for a few minutes before Zelia stood, saying she should go and I offered to walk her out. I hugged her and told her I'd text her later. When I went back into the house, Zacky wasn't in the living room.

"Zack?" I called out.
"Yeah, baby?" He smiled stepping out of the kitchen.
"Oh sorry, I couldn't find you." I giggled.

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his body, taking in his scent. Axe and cigarettes. The best smell in the world. I rested my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.

"Ro?" He said finally.
"Yeah?"
"Do you want kids right now?" He asked.
"What? Why do you ask that?"
"I don't know, just wondering."
"I agree with you, we should wait. It's not time for us to have a baby, it'd just ruin things."
"Okay, I wanted to make sure that's what you wanted too."
"Yeah, of course." I lied.
Zacky pulled me to the couch and turned on my favorite movie. About half way through, my phone buzzed on the coffee table. I picked it up and read it before showing him.

"Fuck! I knew I left something!" He groaned.
"Do you want me to ask Matt to bring your phone by?" I asked.
"No, I'll go get it. Wanna ride with me?" He smiled.
"I'll take a rain check, Z. I'm not feeling that well."
"Oh, well go take a nap. I gotta go do errands, as well. I'll be back soon. I love you."
"I love you too, baby." I smiled softly.

He kissed me before walking out the door. Once his car was out of the driveway, I ran to our room. I knew what I had to do. I packed all of my things, leaving no trace I ever lived there and put it all in my Hyundai Tuscon. I quickly wrote Zacky a good-bye letter and one to Matt. I left them both on the coffee table and took one last look around the house I had gotten pregnant in. I started to take my ring off, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I locked the front door and hurried to get out of there. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I got in my car.

I had been at the airport for an hour when my phone rang.

You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness
Watch him now, here he come

He doesn't look a thing like Jesus
But he talks like a gentleman
Like you imagined when you were young


"Hello?" I said over the noise.
"Romie?" She asked, confused.
"Hey Zel."
"Where are you?"
"I figured out what I'm gonna do."
"What?"
"I'm sorry. You are a great friend, the best I could've asked for and I'm so glad I met you. You'll still be my baby's god mother and I want you to visit me sometime after I get settled in."
"You're leaving?" She asked, astonished.
"It's my only choice."
"No, it's not!" She yelled angrily.
"I'm sorry, Zellie. I love you so much."
"No Romie, please don't leave."
"I have to."
"If you won't stay for Zacky... stay for me..." She said, sniffling.
"I'm sorry Zellie. I just can't. I'm sorry and I hope you'll forgive me. I'll never forget you. Mwah! Bye, my friend."
"No, don't say good bye. Good bye means bye forever. I'll see you again, real soon." She said as she tried not to break down in tears.
"Right, i'll see you later Zelia Marie Keppler." I sniffled, wiping tears from my face.
"See you later, Marissa Roman Sanders and little baby."

I hit the end button and turned my phone off.

"Flight 198 to Phoenix, Arizona is now boarding."

I stood up and slid my phone into my carry on and set off to start a new life for my child.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there you have it, folks! Finally. After three years and countless problems with posting the story, it's come to an end. Dun dun dunnnnnn!!! There's a sequel I'm working on, but ima write more of it before I start posting it. So yeah. Kay, bye!