Status: Almost here!!

You Are My Sunshine

Ocho;

“Hey, Lyric. Was your day today?” Kendall said over the telephone. It had been a 3 months since Kendall and I “Officially” started dating, and he and the other members of Big Time Rush had been on tour for a good month of that.
“It was alright, not very productive though.” I shrugged, knowing though he wouldn’t see me.
“Didn’t you go record or something today like you planned?” He asked.
“That backfired. I have no idea where the other girls have been all day, but its starting to irritate me.” I said, watching the water float back and forth across the pool. I have had no one this past month, I really had no idea where the girls were spending all their time at. Caroline is always somewhere, trying to get better reception to talk to Carlos with, Lucy is off at some television filming set, and Elle is off with some people I hardly know, doing things what I don’t know. I seem to be the only one dedicated to the band anymore, and Gustavo isn’t very happy with us anymore...not like he ever was though.
“Well, that sucks, I’m sorry Sweetie. I wish I could be there for you.” Kendall said.
“I wish you were here too, I miss you like crazy.” I said, now walking around the pool, and phone still attached to my ear.
“Hey, where are you?” Kendall asked.
“The pool at Palm Woods...Why?” I said, stopping in my tracks.
“I think I see you.” Kendall said. I looked up to the doorway, where Kendall was waiting with his phone still at his ear as well.
“Well, hello.” I smiled at him. He waved a little and began walking to me.
“I missed you, Lyr.” Kendall said, wrapping me up in his arms.
“Missed you too, Kendall.” I smiled a cheesy grin. I was thrilled that I then had someone to go through all of this with.

After about an hour and a half of sitting pool-side listening to all of Kendall’s crazy tour stories and me venting to him about everything that has been going on here, we decided to go out for a welcome home dinner. We made our reservations and quickly put ourselves together. I found a Polk-a-dot dress with some low cut Oxford flats to wear, and a white clutch to match. I put soft curls into my hair and touched my makeup up just a little bit.
“Lyric! Kendall is here!” Mrs. Fields yelled to me from our kitchen. I shuffled myself from the bathroom, into the entryway, where Kendall was waiting. He was dolled up in a sports jacket and a plain white dress shirt underneath, and nice dress pants and shoes.
“You clean up nice.” I smiled at him, and giving him a quick kiss on his lips.
“I try.” He smirked a little bit, “I’ll have her home around midnight, Mrs. Fields.” He nodded over to her, and smiled politely at him.
We walked outside and Kendall hailed a taxi what took us to Aroma Restaurant, more on the outskirts of Los Angeles. When we got out of the taxi, we were bombarded with Paparazzi, which surprised us both. Our pictures were taken about a million times and we were being asked constant questions, but we just kept walking inside and we got our table.
“So, I have something for you,” Kendall smiled, pulling a larger box out of his jacket pocket and handing it over to me. “I found it at this little store in Michigan while touring and thought you might like it.”
I smiled at him and opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace with a heart pendant. “Kendall, this is beautiful!” I told him, attempting to put on the necklace. Kendall leaped out of his chair to help me put it around my neck.
“Are you sure? I can get you something else if you want.” He said, securing the necklace and walking back to his chair.
“It’s perfect, thank you.” I said.
The dinner went fantastically and we ended it by going for a long walk through Palm Woods park.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler, lo siento.

and in case your wondering, I really like speaking in spanish. xD

aaaand I have a quick question, I'm thinking about a sequel, would any of you be interested in that?