Status: Complete.

Last Time Around

Oceanup.com

Oceanup.com
Taylor Carlisle is back! Taylor went MIA after Nick Jonas, of the Jonas Brothers / Nick Jonas and the Administration, went to her home and asked her to ‘Stay’. Which is a song by NJATA. Nick and Taylor had recently broken up. When asked about it Nick had this to say, “I really messed it up. I was so insecure about us being together because she is; well Taylor Carlisle and I never fully understood why she chose me. I mean she is way out of my league. (haha) The rumors just made all my doubts all the more real to me and I jumped to conclusions. But they were just that, rumors.”

Ellen later asked why he was being so open about his privet life when normally the three brothers do anything they can to keep it just that privet. He replied with “Before I was more worried about how the fans would react to my dating someone, so I kept everything privet. And I was never really in love with anyone until now. I guess I have just changed.” “I don’t mean to say I don’t care what the fans think, but real fans will just be happy for me.”
Ellen then called him out on being in love.

“No, it wasn’t a slip of the tongue I am completely in love with Taylor.”

This was only two days ago, which is also the first we have really heard from Nick about anything.

Yesterday Taylor released her new and first single of her upcoming album which is the title track ‘Can’t Be Tamed’. Could she possibly be directing it towards Nick?

When asked about the new album and Nick today on 101.3 during her radio interview she had this to say:

“Can’t Be Tamed, the song itself, not the album, is not about one guy in particular it’s about many and none of them are Nick Jonas. The album has 12 songs. One is a cover which I am super excited about because I love the song and hope I did it justice. –It is a cover of Every Rose Has It’s Thorn by Poison. –All of the other songs were written by me and the writers who always write with me. The other songs on the album are: Liberty Walk, Who Owns My Heart, Can’t Be Tamed (of course, haha), Two More Lonely People, Forgiveness and Love, Permanent December, Stay, Scars, Take Me Along, Robot, and My Heart Beats for Love. –No, Stay is not a cover of Nick’s song. It is an original song. –The music video for Can’t Be Tamed was meant to visualize the song. What most people do not know is that, the song itself was written by Brooke Frizzell and me as a joke. When it turned out to be a great song Brook was like ‘You HAVE to record this!!’. –No, I haven’t spoken to Nick about his last interview. I am hoping to clear everything up tonight. –I make no promises.”

Here are photos from the ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ music video.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Banners Anyone?
Let me know what you think!

-t