Status: Complete.

Last Time Around

I am going to be mature...

Image

I was going to be mature about this. I was completely willing to talk about what happen and work everything out. I was not promising that things would ever be like they were before, but I was willing to try. I was going to be mature.

I was going to be mature. Who the hell was I kidding? I wasn’t going to be mature about this. I was going to act like a 7 year old and scream. No I am going to be mature about this. I promised Ellen I would. So I will.

*Flashback to that morning.*

“So Taylor, you have finished your tour, the moive, and released a new album. What next?” Ellen asked.

“Well, at the moment I am working on yet another album. I hope to be going on another tour for the last album, ‘Can’t Be Tamed’. But right now, at this moment I am very happy. The tour was amazing and the movie has done extremely well. I cannot ask for anything more.” I replied.

“Now that you have a few spare moments on your hands, do you think you will try to talk to a certain Jonas?”

“I just might.”

“To fix things or…” Ellen trailed off.

“Really all I am looking for right now is some closer. I am going to be filing a new movie that I based loosely off of ‘Forever’ by Judy Blume. So I don’t think going back to whatever we were is a good idea.” I replied.

“Tell me about the movie.”

“Well it is about a girl, Liberty, who I play, who is really just looking to find her place. She wants to experience life to the fullest. That is the part loosely based off of ‘Forever’. She is looking to find herself. She wants to find love. She doesn’t realize that what she is looking for has always been right beside her.”

“I am guessing there is a love interest for your character. Who is it?”

“Jace, who is played by Logan Lerman.”

“Oooo. He is…”

“Attractive.” I finished for her.


*end of flashback*

I pulled into the Jonas’ driveway and parked my Range Rover. I locked the car with the remote, not looking back.

One step, two step, three step.

I rang the doorbell. Elvis barked. I heard footsteps. There was no backing out now.

“Taylor?”

“I Kevin, is Nick here? I need to speak with him.”

“Kevin, who is at the door?” This would have been a whole hell of a lot easier if he did say anything.

“Taylor?”

Stupid velvety voice. Stupid butterflys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
I am sorry is has taken so long to update. Check out my other story Untouchable, please.

Thank you Rae, for the amazing banner!!