You Know That My Love Is on Your Side

If Only They Knew

“RISE AND SHINE!” Nick said barging into my room shaking both Maci and myself.

“Nick you’re such an ass.”I groaned and whacked him in the head with one of my free pillows, but of course Maci being that love struck girl giggled at Nick, which on my behalf rolled my eyes at both of them and got up to drag my bags downstairs.

On upon my arrival downstairs a familiar face looked up and instantly my stomach was hit with a swarm of butterflies. “John Oh!” I squealed and ran over and plopped down on my wonderful boyfriend’s lap. John had just gotten back about three days ago from touring and him and the boys were already leaving again, but this time for warped tour which my brother’s band was asked to play this year, so means “A Rocket to the Moon” and “The Maine” were riding together this whole tour.

“I missed you so much!”I said and lightly pecked his lips. That adorable smirk that I’ve grown to love appeared on his face. “I missed you the most.”he said squeezing me tight. “So I take it you’re all packed and ready to go?”he asked and I nodded my head vigorously. He smiled and kissed my forehead, “Well you should go get dressed and I’ll take your bags to the bus.”

I got up from his lap and ran back upstairs only to find Nick sitting on my bed chatting to my best friend. “I hate to break this adorable view I’m witnessing but I need to get dressed so we can get this show on the road.”I said laughing as Nick’s face yet again turned red. Maci giggled and kissed his cheek, so after that my brother finally left the room.

“I’m so glad your brother invited me on tour with you all.”she said, “My parents told me to do what ever I please this summer so I thought ‘What the heck I’ll go with Nick and you’’ she said getting up and changed into some better suiting clothes and gathered her bags together and headed downstairs. On her way downstairs she felt a hand grab her wrist and she turned around and saw a familiar face which belonged to an adorable red head.

She looked up at him and smiled, “I’m really glad you’re getting to tag along.”he said softly and smirked, “Me too.”she said cutely and began to turn rosy in the cheeks. There was a bit of awkward silence between the two until finally I began to walk down stairs. “Nick why don’t you just kiss her already, I know you want to with how you can’t keep your eyes off of her.” And with that I was nudged by my brother and ran downstairs and ran to be with my boyfriend.

But back to Nick and Maci, she stood there with her cheeks in all sorts of embarrassment managed to give out a smile. Nick smiled back and took her into his arms, he looked down at her and smirked, “There’s a lot of things I want to talk to you about Miss Tate.”He said quietly and her eyes widened, “Oh really like what?”she asked scarcely. “Well it has something to do with this.”He leaned down and kissed her lips softly and that was it….that magical moment that I honestly believe must have been the most amazing moment of Maci’s life, the boy of her dreams that she had a crush on since second grade finally showed his way of interest in her and by far she knew this was good news.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll have outifts up soon for this chapter.
Comments would be amazing for this wonderful story thus far.
and this is sort of a filler but remember it's my 1st story.
:D
xoxo