Status: inactive.

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

FOUR.

The day finally arrived when Mhiles and I would be leaving for PCA and finally putting his plan into action. We had spent the last two days packing everything we would need. Also my mom sent my car across the country to California so Mhiles and I would have a way of transportation there. Ryan and I had successfully tricked Mom into believing that PCA was a boy and girl’s boarding school, she was never the one into checking things out for herself so she took our word for it.

I had signed up for online courses before we left to start as soon as the school year began and I knew I would be swamped, but thank god Mhiles would be there to help me out.

Mhiles parents, my mom, Ryan and Jacob all joined us at the airport to send us off. After saying our goodbyes to our parents they left us, Ryan and Jacob alone.

“So this is it little sis,” Ryan nodded.

I rolled my eyes, “You’re older by two minutes, get over it.”

Ryan laughed and pulled me into a hug, “If you ever have any problems call me up and I’ll get on a plane to come and help you guys out.”

“Thanks Ryan,” I smiled when we let go.

This was one of the reasons I actually loved my brother, he was always there for me. Ryan and Mhiles started saying their goodbyes as Jacob and I said ours.

“You sure about this?” he asked and I nodded.

Things were the same way after he had kissed me a week ago. Nothing had happened, he wasn’t embarrassed and I didn’t care if it had happened or not. It was in the past, he would always try something with me but he should know it wasn’t going to go anywhere.

“You sure you want to go through with this?” Jacob asked.

“No Jacob, this was all a ploy to get Mhiles’s hopes up. I’m not really going,” I said sarcastically.

He could be really dumb at times and I always had to rip on him. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Riley, you know why I’m asking.”

I glared at him, “Jacob. We are not getting back together.”

He heavily sighed, “Come on Riley.”
“No - ” I was interrupted by a woman over the airport’s PA announcing our flight was boarding.

“I’ll see you later, Jacob.” I said before turning to Ryan one more time and giving him a hug.

Mhiles and I boarded our flight ready to embark on this adventure together.

After the long plane ride we picked up our luggage at the baggage claim and I went to the nearest bathroom to change into my boy attire. I wiped off my eye make-up and stripped from my tank top and shorts I had been sporting earlier. I removed my bra and took the ace bandage I had bought the day before and tightly wrapped it around my B sized chest until I felt like I couldn’t breathe anymore. I changed into the outfit Mhiles had picked out for me to wear; a blue plaid shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and black lo pro Vans. I pulled on my wig and stuck on my sideburns.

I legit looked like a guy, a pretty guy, but nevertheless a guy. Hell, I’d even date me. I smirked as I checked myself out in the mirror. Mhiles did a good job with his transformation.

I left the women’s bathroom and got a weird look from the sixty-five year old lady who was walking in at the same time. I chuckled to myself and met up with Mhiles at the Starbucks inside the airport.

“Well hello Ryan,” Mhiles smiled.

“Dude, I look good,” I grinned.

Mhiles laughed, “Yeah but you still sound like a girl. Fix your voice geeze.”

I cleared my throat and spoke in a lower octave, “Yo Mhiles, sup?”

Mhiles rolled his eyes, “Better, but just practice. A lot.”

It was a twenty minute drive from the airport to PCA. My car was already waiting for us in the airport parking lot. We packed up our stuff into the back of my Jetta and I drove us to the school.

We pulled into a parking spot and looked around at the campus in awe. It was huge; the grass was bright green with the leaves on the trees matching. The building was a light gray with large windows so that you could see inside the classrooms. We could see a class on the second floor painting on canvases.

Mhiles and I went into the main office to pick up our schedules and dorm room number. We had most classes together and our room was in the B house. We drove around the school to where the dorm room buildings were and parked in the parking lot outside of the B dorms.

We unloaded our things and began to venture into the building. We took the elevator up to the second story (Mhiles dancing like a moron to the elevator music on the way up) and walked down the crowded hallway to our room.

When we reached our room I put my hand on the doorknob only to notice before opening the door, Mhiles had his back turned, facing another door behind me.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Opening our door…duh,” Mhiles said like it was obvious.

“Uh nooooo, this is our room.”

“No Rile- Ryan,” he said catching himself. “I’m pretty sure this is our room. I mean, I’m foreign, we are usually smarter so I think I would know.”

“Psh,” I rolled my eyes. I pulled out the paper with my dorm room number on it, out of my back pocket. “See, look Mhiles, it says B53.”

Mhiles eyebrows furrowed and he pulled out his paper, “Mine’s B54.”

“What? We don’t have a room together?” my voice going into its natural high pitch. “That’s it! I’m-going-to-get-caught! I-can’t-do-this! I’m-going-home!” I said so fast that all the words were one.

I reached to pull off my wig and Mhiles slapped my hand away, “No, Ryan. You can do this get a hold of yourself. Get in there!”

Mhiles pushed me into my dorm room and I stumbled in, dropping my bags in the process.

“Smooth,” Mhiles laughed.

“Fuck you,” I said in my normal tone before quickly clearing my throat and repeating myself in a lower tone.

There were three other boys in the room I had been pushed into. Two boys were sitting on the floor at the end of one bed in the room, game controllers in their hands. One of the boys who were sitting on the floor was skinny and tall, his black bangs hanging over one of his eyes and had a rather large nose on his face. The boy sitting next to him was a bit shorter and had short brown hair. And then there was the boy sitting on the bed, his chocolate brown hair partially straying over his attractive face.

He looked over at me and a perfect grin grew on his face and he got up from his bed. He walked over to and put out his hand.

“Hey, you must be my roommate,” he grinned as I took his hand. “I’m Alex.”

I was in awe of this good looking boy that Mhiles had to discreetly kick me in the leg so I would come out of this trance I was in.

“Ryan, the names Ryan,” I said in my low voice. “And this is Mhiles my best friend.”

“Nice to meet you guys. This is Jack” – he pointed to the boy with the big nose – “and Rian,” he pointed to the boy next to Jack.

They quickly waved before going back to the video game they were playing.

“Jack’s room is across from ours and Rian’s is down the hall with our other friend Zack,” Alex continued as he sat down on the edge of his bed. “Where’s your room Mhiles?”

“I guess I’m rooming with Jack,” Mhiles smiled. “Mine is across from yours too.”

Alex gently hit Jack in the back of his head, “Hey go meet your roommate.”

“Alexxxx you made me loseeeee,” Jack whined causing Mhiles and I to silently laugh.”

“What are they playing anyways?” I asked, dropping one of my bags onto my bed.

“Mario Kart, like the real men they are,” Alex rolled his eyes. “As you can see Jack is Princess Peach.”

I laughed as Jack and Rian ended their game. Jack properly introduced himself to Mhiles and they headed over to their room so Mhiles could unpack. Rian left a few minutes after to go to his room leaving Alex and I alone.

“So Ryan where are you from?” Alex asked stretching out on his bed, watching me as I began to unpack my duffel bags.

“Michigan, how about you?” I questioned, placing a stack of shirts into one of the drawers in the dresser next to my bed.

“Maryland,” Alex informed me. “So are Jack, Rian and Zack who you still have to meet.”

“Cool,” I nodded putting my jeans into another drawer. I was finished unpacking for the most part, I had one bag left but that held my girl clothes for whenever I wanted to get out and be myself. “So Alex got a girlfriend?”

“Yep,” he grinned, my heart sank a little. “You?”

“Nahhhh,” I shook my head taking a seat on the edge of my bed again. “Girls are too complicated.” I said thinking that would be an excuse most guys would give.

“Tell me about it, Rebecca is crazy overprotective. She had to come with me here to make sure I wouldn’t cheat on her or something, can you believe it?” he asked.

“Whoa, psycho bitch?” I laughed. “How did she even get into PCA, it’s an all boys school.”

“Not anymore,” Alex informed me. “This year is the first year they are letting girls go here.”

“What?”

“Girls can go here now. Hey maybe that means I can help you find a woman,” Alex smirked.

“Yeah,” I replied, still in disbelief of what he just told me. Next time I saw Mhiles I was going to kill him he should have known girls could go here, he claimed he knew everything about this school, that liar.

“Listen, I’m hungry wanna go grab something to eat?” Alex asked, standing up.

“Sure,” I nodded breaking from my thoughts. “I’m down.”
♠ ♠ ♠
introduction to the boys. LET THE GAMES BEGIN :D