Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 1

Chapter one
I sat on a chair next to my customer doing his tattoo. It was of the Death Bat. I swear to fucking god I could do this thing in my sleep. I know I sound like a mad bitch, but when Synyster Gates is your brother you would get annoyed seeing that thing too. I did most of A7X’s tattoos except for Jimmy’s he demands that he go somewhere else. He didn’t want me to kill him.
“Well you’re done.” I said and bandaged it. He smiled and gave me a sixty dollar tip. God people think I’m hot. I walked out to the front and closed the place. It was nine at night and I am tired, plus the guys are going out and I must come or Val and Michelle will die. I got in my car and drove to my house and changed into this:

I did my hair: http://www.phijhe.com/wp-content/hairstyle/2009/01/hairstyle-straight-long-1.jpg
I walked out and drove to Matt’s house. I walked in and the guys were fighting over something.
“Sam’s here!” I heard Val scream. One second I was alone the next I was mauled.
“How was work?”
“Wat are you wearing?”
“Damn you’re still short” Thanks Jimmy
“Planning on getting laid?” I turned and looked at my brother.
“What?” I asked.
“Huh, oh dammit I said it out loud sorry Sam.” He said and hugged me.
“Sure you are Gates.” I said.
“I am Haner.” He said. We had this thing where we called each other Gates or Haner, or the occasional Butt Head. We were close like that. Whenever someone called Gates we’d both say what, that is when we’re both there at the same time. This is likely.
“Ok freaks let’s go.” Val said. “I wanna drink.” She smiled and I got in her car. We drove to the bar laughing and blasting A7X. When we got there we were overly hyper. WE walked in and I got a drink. I looked over at the boys and they were picking on Jimmy again. Oh poor Jimbo. I walked over to them.
“Leave poor Jimbo alone.” I said and punched my brother’s arm.
“He deserves it.” He said.
“And what did poor Jimbo do now?” I asked.
“He freaking wait what did he do?” Brian looked at Matt.
“Nothing we just love picking on him.” He said. I nodded and walked back to the girls.
“So I cannot wait till the wedding.” Val said.
“Hun, neither can Matt.” I sighed.
“How would you know?” She asked.
“Um let me see my brother is one of his best friends, and my brother doesn’t ever shut up.” I smiled.
“True.” They all said.
“True what?” Brian asked walking over with the men.
“That you never shut up.” I said.
“Yes I do.” He says.
“Nu uh Gates.” I said.
“Yes I do. Samantha.” He said.
“Gah I told you to never ever call me that.” I said.
“Ha too bad.” He said. “Samantha Shardei Haner is her name.” He looked at me with a grin.
“Ass.” I mumbled.
“Her middle name is Shardei?” Matt asked.
“Matthew Sanders, you’ve known me forever you should know that.” I said.
“I have alcohol in my system.” He pointed out.
“So do I.” I pointed out. He shook his head and grabbed my hand.
“Care to dance?” He asked.
“Sure why not.” I said. He took me out and they were playing A7X and we laughed and danced. Soon the whole group came out and we were having fun and took over the whole dance floor. The DJ kicked us off later because other people wanted to dance. I wandered off to the side and saw Zacky sitting at the table alone.
“Oh Zacky are you ok?” I asked slurring my words.
“Yeah I’m fine.” He said.
“Nu uh you seem depressed, come dance.” I said and grabbed his arm, he snatched it back.
“Zachary get you fucking ass on the dance floor before I make it.” I said.
“Leave me alone Sam.” He said.
“Zacky some on, I’m bored.” I said.
“God Dammit Sam I said leave me alone.” I screamed at me and walked away. I stood there and felt an arm around me. I knew it was Bri’s.
“What did I do?” I asked trying to turn and failing epically.
“I don’t know he’s all pissed off right now.” He said and pointed to Zacky in the corner almost punching a wall.
“All I did was try to get him to dance.” I said. He crunched his eyebr