Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with a major hangover, and I was laying on I think Jimmy’s stomach I don’t know I was too hammered to know who it was. I stood up and saw Jimmy I smiled and walked to the kitchen and saw Zacky crying.
“Zacky are you ok?” I ask softly, if I talk too loud I might fall over.
“Yeah I’m fine.” He said and turned away.
“You were crying, what happened last night?” I asked really wanting to know why he yelled at me.
“Nothing, I’m just really tired.” He said and got up and went out to the living room. Something is seriously wrong with him, but what? I took aspirin and went to my room. I got in my clothes and went to do my hair. I got it in a pony and went downstairs. Matt and Brian were up.
“Going to work?” I heard Brian ask.
“Yup, and if one more person asks for a death bat, I’m gonna blow.” I said and walked out. I drove to work in silence. When I walked up I saw Andora at the counter and knew Johnny was in back doing a tattoo.

“Hey Doors!” I yelled and walked to my locker.
“Hey Sammy Girl.” She said and we hugged.
“By the way if someone asks for a death bat give them to Johnny.” I said and got on gloves. My first customer came in and they wanted a rose with names around it. Very romantic. I got to work. The girl yelped a couple times but was really good.
When I finished I went out and a girl about sixteen was standing next to a guy about eighteen and she smiled.
“She wants a lip ring, and death by me for saying it, a death bat.” Andora said.
“I told you to send them to Johnny.” I said.
“He’s busy.” She said. I sighed very frustrated and walked back with her, the guy followed but I stopped him.
“Sorry only customers are allowed back here.” I said.
“She wants me back there.” He said snotty.
“Boy don’t give me attitude.” I snapped. “Sit your fucking ass on that chair and I will call you when I’m done.” He walked back and I looked at him.
“What’s your name?” I asked.
“Nick.” He said and I nodded I walked back by his girl person and got the ring gun. I put the ring she wanted in the clip and sat her down. I gave her a pillow. I grabbed her lip and put it on.
“Ready?” I asked and she nodded. I counted down and clipped her lip and she screamed.
“It’s ok.” I said and got peroxide and washed it out. She whimpered. I shook my head.
“Where do you want the tattoo?” I asked.
“On my lower back.” She said. I had her lay down and got the tattoo gun out. I got the colors and started. She squealed a lot. When I finished I brought her out and he saw her.
“Andie you look great.” He said what a suck up.
“$65.00 please.” Andora said. He looked at her.
“65?!” He screamed.
“Yes tattoo’s cost about 49 and lip rings are 16.” Andora said and Johnny came out.
“Fine.” He said and gave the money and walked out.
“God if I have to do a death bat again I will blow.” I said and took my gloves off.
“Oh bout that, can you get us into a concert?” Johnny asked.
“So that’s all I’m for, getting you tickets to my brother’s concert?” I asked jokingly.
“Yeah pretty much.” Andora said. I smacked her and sat next to her.
“I’m tired.” I said and heard the bell.
“No more people!” I said and buried my face.
“Yeah five more.” Andora said. “Hey guys.” She made me sit up and I saw Brian and he was wearing sweats and a tank with his hat.
“Do you always have to wear this hat?” I asked taking it and putting it on my head.
“Yes and give it back.” He said chasing me.
“Better be careful she has access to sharp objects.” Andora said. I laughed and walked back out.
“Who needs a tattoo this time?” I asked.
“Well Sam Jimmy finally is letting you do his tattoos” Matt said. I jumped for joy. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
“What do you want?” I asked excited.
“My last name with a zero under it on my back.” He said and I nodded. He laid down and I grabbed the gun. I sketched it out and started. I got into it and was going carefully. When I finished he smiled.
“She didn’t kill me guys!” He said and ran out. I laughed and walked out.
“I wanna go, so close for me!” I said to Andora and she nodded. I left with the guys and got in the car and we got to the house. I ran in and ran to the fridge and got food before the guys attacked it. I sat at the table and acted normal and they walked in. Brian put his arm around my shoulders.

“Hey sis.” He said.
“What are you planning?” I asked.
“How to steal your food.” He said and I saw his hand move and my sandwich was gone. I got up and walked in front of him.
“Give me my food.” I said and he shook his head.
“Move shorty.” He said and moved me. I ran into someone and saw it was Zacky. He cursed under his breath and walked away. I followed and he walked out back.
“Zacky what the hell is wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing.” He yelled back.
“There is too something wrong, you never act this way.” I said stopping.
“Samantha just leave me alone.” He said. He never calls me Samantha.
“Zachary Baker tell me what is wrong.” I said standing under him.
“No.” he said and tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm.
“Sam let go.” He said.
“No not until you tell me what’s wrong, you tell me everything.” I said.
“Sam let go.” He repeated.
“Zacky just tell me.” I said.
“No.” he said and looked angry.
“Zacky what is your fucking issue?” I asked. The next thing that happened I never thought he would do. He turned to me grabbed my face and crashed his lips to mine. He sat there kissing me.

“Sam. . .Zacky!” I heard and Zacky pulled away.
“What the hell was that?” Brian asked him.
“Me kissing Sam.” He said.
“Yeah and I specifically told all of you to never touch my sister that way.” Brian said.
“So.” Zacky said. I watched Brian’s hand go back and form a fist and then smack Zacky face so hard I heard a loud crack. The others came out and were standing next to me.
“What the fuck Brian!” Zacky said.
“Don’t ever touch my fucking sister again.” Brian said.
“And what if I do?” He asked.
“Then I’ll go to the police saying you harassed my sister and threatened to rape her.” Brian said. Zacky looked at him.
“Whatever.” He said and walked away. Brian walked towards me and grabbed my arm. He took me out to his car and drove to my house and walked in and locked the door.
“I’ll be back later do not leave your house.” He said. I nodded.