Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 12

When I told the others about me being pregnant, Bri ran up to his room, Matt just sat there with a pissed look and Jimmy got up and hugged me extremely tight, but I think glared at Zacky, whom was behind me.
“Dude you’re gonna kill her and my child.” Zacky said and glared at Jimmy
“Oh you two stop it.” I said.
I let go of Jimmy and walked towards the stairs. Zacky started following me.
“No you stay here, I need to talk to my brother alone.” I said and he paused hesitantly and sighed and went and sat next to Matt, who scooted away. I walked up the stairs and slowly walked down the hall past my room and walked to Bri’s. I knocked softly.
“Go away.” I heard after a few minutes. I shook my head.
“No, Brian can we please talk?” I asked. I heard a small growl, I think, so I opened the door and saw him lying on his bed with a pillow in his arms.
“Bri, I’m sorry,” I said and sat by him and hugged him, “but don’t you remember what you said before I left to go to New York?”
“No.” He said.
“You said you would be there for me if I ever got pregnant, and at the moment you’re not with me. Bri you know I never wanted this to happen.” I said. He looked at me.
“I know but why can’t you get an abortion?” He asked and closed his mouth.
“I thought you were against that, and you know that I am.” I asked.
“I am and sorry for saying that, I didn’t mean to.” He said.
“And why did you say it in the first place?” I asked moving his hair out of his face.
“I don’t know my mouth just ran.” He said.
“Well ya better go catch it.” I smiled. He laughed and hugged me.
“Ok I promise to be there for you all the way through the pregnancy, ok, and if Zacky happens to break up with you, you know I’ll be there with open arms.” He said.
“I know.” I said and leaned on his shoulder.
“Let’s go downstairs.” He said and helped me up. We walked downstairs and I saw that Matt and Zacky were deep in conversation. I sat down next to Zacky and leaned on his shoulder.
“Ok Sam is it ok if we steal Zacky tomorrow to go to the studio?” Matt asked.
“I thought you two hated each other.” I smiled.
“We did but then realized that if we do then a7x is over.” Matt said
“Wow.” Bri said.
“Oh ok.” I said.

THE NEXT MORNING

I sat up and looked at the clock and it said 3:27 pm. I smiled and got up and grabbed Zacky’s sweater he left last night. I walked downstairs and grabbed a breakfast burrito or three and put it in the microwave and sat down after grabbing my laptop. I logged onto MySpace and to StatusWeb.

MySpace:
Two new comments
One new message

StatusWeb:
Twelve new comments
Two new messages
One new friend request


I clicked on the comments on each site and then checked everything and the burrito’s beeped. I got up and grabbed them and sat back down. I went onto Google and googled a bunch of stuff while eating. I finished and went and decided to clean my room. I cleaned up my laundry and put it in the basement and started my laundry. I then went back up with the vacuum and vacuumed my carpet and made my bed. I opened my windows after cleaning them. I dusted and rearranged my makeup and hair stuff. I heard the door downstairs. I shrugged and continued. I went to my closet and hung up clean clothes and started to organize my shoes and stuff.
When I finished with that I got in skinnies and a tank and got on the sweater and walked downstairs. I saw all the guys sitting and laughing. I shrugged and made my way to my wet clothes that needed to be dried. I opened the washer and changed loads while whistling. I heard someone walking down the stairs and I started up the washer and drier and looked behind me. I saw Zacky.
“So you’re the one who stole my sweater?” He asked hugging me.
“Yup I did.” I smiled and kissed him. He smiled and we walked up the stair hand in hand.
“So how was the studio?” I asked all of them once we got up there.
“Boring as hell, we did nothing.” Matt said.
“No recording?” I asked.
“Nope.” He said.
“Awe that’s sad.” I said.
“It is.” Bri said coming into the room.
“Ok I like really wanna go to an amusement park.” I said randomly.
“We can go but no roller coasters for you little missy.” They all said.
“But.” I whined.
“No buts.” Bri said and we got in the cars.
“You all are turds you know that?” I asked.
“Nope just Brian.” Matt said. I laughed and they started driving. I took out my phone and texted.

Sam: does u lyk da name Nyle? Pronounced Ny-lee.
Zacky: why are you asking me that?
Sam: Cuz if it’s a girl I wanna name it Nyle.
Zacky: Oh, well sure, do you like the name Teagan?
Sam: 4 a gurl or boy????
Zacky: Boy.


“Ok you two no more texting.” I heard Brian say and he took my phone.
“Bri give it back.” I said.
“Not till I read some things.” He said. I pouted in the backseat. I watched Bri’s face and started laughing.
“Ok here ya go.” He gave it back. I closed my phone and leaned on Zacky’s shoulder.
When we got there I stepped out and found Val.

“We are going to play some pregnant lady friendly games!” She screamed to Bri and Matt, who smiled and walked to the roller coasters with Zacky on their tails. We walked to a dart playing game and I stopped.
“We are playing!” I yelled at them and they nodded.
“Here we go you three.” He said. I was on a dart team in high school so I will win. I threw my first one and it hit bulls’ eye. I smiled and then got two more bulls’ eye. They guy smiled and handed me a big blue bear.
“It’s so soft VAL!” I screamed her name. She smiled and concentrated. Me and Leana already got bears she was trying but failing. She finally gave up and we went on a ferris wheel.
“This is peaceful.” I said. “We should come on later with the men.” I looked at Val and Leana. They nodded.
“When we get off we are getting slushies.” Leana said. I nodded and we waited for the Ferris wheel to end and went and got slushies.

At around nine we met up with our guys with lots of prizes. We went on the Ferris wheel after finding out the guys got us stuff.