Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 14

I felt arms around me and I turned around and saw Jimmy and the whole gang in my room. Well minus Zacky. I turned back and just cried.
“Sam we don’t understand why he did this but please do not get an abortion.” I heard Brian say.
“I’m not.” I mumbled. Jimmy turned me around and sat me up and hugged me.
“Move Jimmy.” I heard Bri say. He sat down and hugged me.
“I thought he liked me.” I whispered.
“So did all of us.” He said.
“Why did he kiss me in the first place?” I mumbled.
“I don’t know but Val and Leana said they are going to help you shower and get dressed.” Matt said and I stood up. I nodded and the girls walked in and kicked the men out.
“Hun don’t worry the boys won’t let him near you.” Val said and took off my dress and leggings and left me in my underwear and bra.
“You can take those off, Leana got the water ready.” Val said and helped me in after I took off my bra and underwear. I let the water fall.
“Call us when you’re done, we’ll get and outfit.” Val said. I stood there holding myself for at least ten minutes and then grabbed my shampoo and put some into my hand and massaged it into my head. I let it soak in and rinsed it out. I put in a moisturizer and grabbed my loofa. I put lavender and vanilla soap on it and scrubbed everywhere at least four times and washed it off. I rinsed my hair and turned the water up a little and stood there. I started to cry. In the shower. I loved Zacky with all my heart, and now I have his spawn inside of me and it’s going to look like him, with his green eyes and black hair. His cute nose and mouth. I sobbed harder.
“Sam you ok?” I heard the door open.
“Yeah just fine.” I said and stood there. I turned the water off and grabbed my towels and walked out. I got in the clothes they had out and they blow dried my hair and made me walk downstairs. They guys were talking in the living room. I sat next to Brian and leaned on his shoulder. He put him arm around me protectively. I liked that feeling of being safe.
“Even after what Zacky just did we’re still going to the studio tomorrow to record.” Matt said.
“And me and Leana are going to stay here and do stuff with Sam.” Val said and the guys agreed. I stay silent.
“Why don’t we go out for dinner?” I suggested quietly.
“Really Sam?” Bri asked.
“Yeah I wanna get out.” I said and stood up. I walked to my room and got in skinny jeans and a black cami and an avenged sweater. I grabbed my vans and walked downstairs. Jimmy put his arm around me and grabbed Leana’s hand. We walked out and I got in the car with Brian and we drove to the restaurant.
We got there and found a table and ordered drinks. I looked to the side and saw Zacky and I think Gena. I elbowed Val and she followed my eyes. She growled and I heard Matt whisper ‘What?’ Val pointed and Matt looked.
“Bri lets go talk to someone.” Matt smiled and Bri saw Zacky and they got up. I put my head down and almost cried. I heard some talking and then someone yell. I picked my head up and saw Zacky standing and Matt and Brian yelling at him and Bri’s arm swung back and smacked his face with a force so hard that people in China heard it. I watched as Zacky swung back at him and hit Brian in the face.
“No!” I screamed and got up and ran over and grabbed Bri but got my arm hit by Zacky. And it was so hard that I let go of Brian and fell to the ground holding my arm. I started to cry.
“Sam oh my god, Val get over here.” Matt screamed and a manager looking person walked over.
“Um I’m sorry but you three have to leave.” He said.
“Already working on it.” Jimmy said giving the man about $150.00.
“For lunch and a tip.” He said and they helped me out to the car. I sat in the back next to Jimmy and Leana, well in between, with my head on Jimmy’s shoulder crying from the pain in my arm.
“I swear to fucking god I am going to kill him.” Brian said. We pulled up to the hospital and we got out. I walked inside and they got me back right away and got me in an X-Ray and told me that I broke my arm and put me in a cast and sent me on my way.

Two Months Later

I walked out of the studio with Brian and the boys, yes Zacky was there. I climbed into the car and looked at Brian.
“Hey Bri.” I said.
“What?” He asked, it was just me and him in the car.
“Do you want and niece or nephew?” I asked.
“Well, a nephew would be cool, you know teach guitar play football, but a niece would soften me up.” He said. “ So I don’t know.”
“Ok, are you coming with me to my next sonogram?” I asked.
“When is that?” He asked.
“Friday.” I said.
“Can’t, Matt said the band is finishing up the CD and then we’re gonna go on tour.” He said.
“And you’re gonna leave me all alone?” I asked.
“We’d only be gone for like two to three months.” He said.
“Brian I am fucking what three months pregnant, your ex best friend dumped me and you still think that I can’t be safe without you.” I said.
“Well because Zacky’s gonna be there I really don’t want you to come, and you could stay with Dev or you could stay alone.” He said.
“Fine, but you better bring me stuff home.” I said.
“Of course little child.” He said. I made a face at him and walked up to my room. I sat on my bed and turned on the TV. I saw my fave show was on.

One Month Later

I sat in a coffee shop waiting for them to bring my order to me. Brian and the whole crew left for tour three weeks ago. Well guess what? I am so lonely.
I turned my head when I heard the door bell. I saw a guy, bout my age, walk in with a girl about 16. He looked at me. I smiled and h smiled back.
“Hi.” He said walking over.
“Hi.” I said.
“What’s your name?” He asked.
“Sam. And yours?” I asked.
“Alex.” He said.
“Well hi.” I said. We sat there and talked forever, the girl looked a little annoyed so I decided to talk to her.
“So what’s your name?” I asked.
“Rachel.” She said.
“Well hun that is a very pretty name. If I do say so myself.” I smiled.
“Ok quickly, if you like my brother I don’t care but if you ever hurt him I will kill you.” She said with a glare.
“Well that’s ok, if your brother hurts me then my brother will kill him.” I smiled.
“Well at least we all know if worse comes to worst someone will die.” She smiled.
“Yup.” I said and Alex came back.
“Well sorry to cut this amazing conversation short but we gotta go.” He said.
“Well it was nice to meet you.” I said and he gave me a hug.
“How about Thursday we meet here and then we can go to a movie and have dinner at my place.” He said.
“Sure.” I said blushing. He walked out and I sat back down and sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know that it sucks and skips a little. But i just wanted to fill up a stop and update. And who ever freakin reported my why. And BTW this stupid website doesn't let me use paragraphs. DO NOT REPORT ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG TELL ME NOT REPORT ME! I DO WANT TO FIX WHAT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Toxic Grip