Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

4-16-10

Dear Diary,

Today was great till i got home. Today at school everything was great. BUT! I am no longer friends with Alex. Nor are we enemy's. I uess its confusing. We're not friends because last year every one said she would talk about me behind my back. and i do mean EVERY one.
This is what she messaged one of my friends on facebook.

Alexandra
TIAUNA IS A BITCH, AND CHELSEA
IS A FILTHY LITTLE ASS HOLE BITCH
FOLLOWER WHO CAN CURL UP IN A
HOLE AND DIE FOR ALL I COULD EVER
CARE!

Harsh? Well i dont give a crap about what she thinks but you might...

Well Im trying my hardest not to cry right now. I just found out my great grandma that is 97 years old isnt doing ok. They think shes going to die. She lives like 5 minutes from me. I love her to death! I cant lose her. I pray that she's going to be ok. Grandmama Cayson.. I love her so much.

Ima go mope people....

Love,
Chels
♠ ♠ ♠
P.S. Oh.Em.Gee! I feel like im 5 years old! Its 10:11! I was sitting outside on the hood of my moms car watching her boyfriend set off fireworks. I had my head on her shoulder and was about half asleep. them david. Her boyfriend gave me a piggy back ride to the house. =) Im happy again but the thought of grandmama is in the back of my head...