Status: Loving Mibba!

Shape Shifters in Training

Very special boy.

Cody is amazing.
His power is shape shift, like us, but is overwhelming compared to our shape shift abilities.
We became friends on day 1. He just liked us all. The bullies were out for revenge after all the years we scared the socks off their feet.
In the middle of term 2, they came to school with sharp, hard rocks.
We were hanging out in the uninhabited area, when we saw shadows of people.
We looked up to see the bullies.
We sighed angrily.
"What do YOU want?!" demanded Cody.
The bullies snickered, "TO MESS WITH YA, PIPSQUEAK. AIN'T NOTHING YA CAN DO ABOUT IT AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA!!!"
They chucked the rocks at us at a great force. Unfortunately for them, Cody stepped in the way, and to everyone's amazement, shape shifted into a huge, fire-breathing, extremely cute, green dragon. The rocks bounced off his rock hard chest and smashed, like they were pebbles.
I think then the bullies's brains went SNAP then BOOM.
They ran down the school screaming extremely loudly, then ran off the street.
We inspected Cody's dragon form.
"Wow..." We were all speechless.
Viola complained, "You can shape shift into a dragon, and I can only do this!" She shape shifted into a butterfly. "This is what I can do." I said, shape shifting into a robin. "Don't forget me!" sang Lulu as she shape shifted into a cat. "My skills allow me to do this..." beamed Hiro and he shape shifted into a wolf. Dragon Cody grinned. We went back to human form.