Status: Loving Mibba!

Shape Shifters in Training

Sue, no ordinary rabbit

Sue's shape shifting abilities were different than all of us.
Sure, Cody had his magnificient, better than my power *sigh* power, but Sue was a girl of very feminine charms.
Sue wanted me.
However, I was growing attatched to Viola....
This made her really mad.
When I was in the uninhabited area one day, waiting for the others to come outside, she went up to me and sang, "Hi Monroe! Why are you all alone?" She winked.
I didn't see she was flirting with me. I am so blind... I answered, "Cause Viola and the rest are inside still."
Sue's eyes went cold and red and ANGRY!
"WELL I'LL HANG OUT WITH YOU!!!"
She was making me nervous so I screamed, "I don't think so!!!"
"Grr..." she growled angrily. She started hopping and turned into a beautiful, pink, sparkly and fluffy rabbit. She moved around flirtaciously, putting her paw on her velvety ears, batting her gorgeous eyelids. She began to sing sweetly. I shape shifted into a robin and we started hanging around. Suddenly, my mates went out and stared. Viola frowned.
"WHO IS THIS? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"
We shape shifted back into humans.
"Er.. I can explain!"
Cody grinned. "Heh, another shape shifter? Wow, who woulda guessed it'd be Sue?"
Viola hissed, "Not me..."
I grinned sheepishly.
Please don't kill me, I thought in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, this chapter is funny in my opinion. Readers, please comment! COMMENT!!!!