Status: Loving Mibba!

Shape Shifters in Training

Now

Hiro, Cody, Sue, Lulu, Viola, Thursday and myself are now in Grade 7.
We are attending Chikibaba High School.
Don't laugh at the name. It's a very good school.
The current time is Friday, the 26th of March, 2:00 PM. We are excited, waiting for the end of today, so we can go on holiday.
We all plan to hang out on the hols. Who can blame us? We're shape shifters!
The clock seems to be clicking so slowly...
My Viscom teacher, Miss Ukah, is telling us what to do, "Ok class free time because I don't know what to do."
The class is grinning ear to ear.
"Knock, knock."
Miss Ukah answered the door.
"Oh, hello Sharkia. What can I do for you?"
My ears and Hiro ears pricked up.
I whispered to Hiro, "Sharkia? Is it really...?"
"SHARKIA!!!" screamed Hiro as he ran out of his chair and to the door. He gave Sharkia a big hug.
"HIRO!!!" she screamed back, picking him up and swinging him around.
Miss Ukah gave them the 'Ahem I thought we were talking business, now stop this stupid nonsense right NOW' look. Sharkia coughed and put Hiro down. Hiro looked intimidated.
"Well, I need Cody, Sue, Lulu, Viola, Thursday, Hiro and," she said, grinning so big it looked like her mouth was going to fall off, "MONROE!" We all exchanged looks and walked to the door.
"Alright you can have them."
Sharkia took us outside.
"Shape shifters, boy, do I have news for you!" she said, running us out of the school and shape shifting into a shark.