Status: Updates as soon as I can ^-^

You Just Love to Hate Me

I Kissed Your Lips

After the show and an encore of The Flood, we walked offstage and began putting our instruments away. We were exhausted, but tonight I felt that is going to be a "Monte" night. Well, that's what the band call it anyways. I hardly ever go out after shows, but when I do it's always a laugh- alcohol and hanging out with my best mates...what could be better?

Craig, however, was nowhere in sight.Probably been abducted by fan girls again, like at the Dublin show. I thought grimly. Last week, we didn't see our singer after that show until the next morning,when he came back reeking of alcohol and sex.He spent all day on the tour bus sleeping, missing out on all the fun.

"Monteeeee!" Speak of the devil. A screaming Craig came running into the room, obviously still on a high from the show. He leapt towards me, and by some miracle, managed to land on me, wrapping his arms and legs around my neck and legs in a firm, vice-like grip. I didn't even stagger a bit- although I look weak, guitar playing sure does give you muscles.

"Woah" I laughed. This guy was lethal when he was hyper. "Steady on man, you almost killed me!"

From over Craig's shoulder, I saw Max watching jealously. I'm pretty sure that he likes Craig as more then a friend....Bad boy Max ain't so straight after all, eh?

Wait! This doesn't matter to me. If Max wants to go for Craig, then he should, I'm not gonna hold him back. He's not completion because I DO NOT like Craig like that!

"You were great!"

Swiftly, he pecked me on the lips and jumped down.

I was stunned. Y'know, in those anime programs when something surprising/terrifying happens? The characters face? Yeah, my face was exactly that. Why would he just do that? Out of nowhere too. It's not like Craig to show that kind of affection. Hugs, sure (he gives the best ones). But kisses? Nope, never. Nada. Not on your donkey Norbet. Even just a peck.

Grimly I decided that the kiss didn't mean anything more than close friendship/ Craig's hyperactivity, and that the only reason he did it was because he was so hyped up. It was like this kid was on crack or something, the way he was running about...

"Monteee!" He squealed my name again in a high pitched voice, took my hand and jumped up and down with excitement. "C'mon, we're going to a par-tee!"

Before I could say anything more, I was pulled into a run, my arm almost popping out it's socket.

"Craig, I like my arm as it is thanks..."

He merely giggled sweetly, the sound echoing down the corridor.

_______________________________________________________________________

Lame techno music vibrated the floor beneath our feet. We were in the "VIP" area, the dance floor of the club directly beneath us.

For some weird reason, Craig had an arm slung around my shoulders and a can of Fosters in his unoccupied hand. I stood there awkwardly sipping my WKD, not knowing where to look or what to say. If Iooked to the left, I'd get an eyeful of Craig's hair and it would mean having to look into his eyes. I hadn't made eye contact since what our little "event" after the show. To my right, Robert was sitting there, a girl on each arm, and I guess what could be called a "pretty" giggling blonde on his lap. Looking like Slash has its benefits.I glanced quickly away and took another swig of my drink. I wasn't particularly in the mood for girls tonight...

WHAT?!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!!

Craig was seriously mucking my head up. All I could smell was his intoxicating scent, and all I could feel was his presence, right beside me.

I gazed in front of me and locked eyes with a pair of icy blue ones. Max was seated at the bar, being unusually quiet. Instead of partaking in any of the mad goings on, he sipped his Carlsburg calmly and was glaring at us like a vulture waiting patiently for it's prey to fall.

A few fans with "Access all areas" wristbands were scattered about the place and a brunette girl was talking to Max, but he appeared not to be taking any notice of her. She waved a hand in front of his face before finally getting up and stalking over to us. He looked stoned; there was this weird glazed look in his eyes, and he was hardly blinking.

"What's wrong with him?" The girl demanded.I shook my head and shrugged, even though the question had been directed at Craig -he was too busy talking to Robert(who'd torn his gaze away from the girls for two seconds-a personal achievement), and by the sounds of their raucous laughter and knowing them as well as I do, it wasn't an innocent conversation.

"You did what when I was asleep?!"
"Dude, you're making it sound worse than it actually was..."

"Let's play a game." We jumped a little; Max was standing right beside us.. I hadn't even noticed him walk up. That man could be a freakin' ninja when he wanted to be.

"What kinda game?" The dumb blonde on Robert's lap giggled,what I guess she'd call "cutely". I can deal with most noises, but the sound of her laugh was the most irritating one I'd come across yet.

"Spin the bottle." Craig suggested. "But with a twist." An evil grin crossed his face.

I shut my eyes and groaned. When Craig had a (rare) idea, it was never good.

"Oo, what's the twist?" The ditzy girl asked, staring up at him, heavily made-up eyes wide with wonder.

"If the bottle stops at someone of the opposite sex, then you down a shot." Eight shot glasses and a bottle of blue liquid were placed on the table at Craig's signal. " And then you get on with your task. BUT, if it lands on someone of the same sex..." There was a collective gasp at this and I'm pretty sure I glimpsed a small smile on Max's face. This was his plan after all. He was conspiring something..."Then you have to down two shots."
"But what if we don't want to?"
"Remove a piece of clothing." Robert raised an eyebrow. "The forfeit is to remove a piece of clothing." Craig nodded.

Iwas wasn't looking forward to this...

"So, let's start shall we? First time you get someone. it's a peck, then a longer kiss, then tongues and so on."
"Hott." Max smirked.

"First victims...Max and Charlotte, guys, you're up." The empty bottle had landed on the girl that had been trying to get Max's attention earlier. She smiled slightly. They kissed and downed their drinks with no problems.

"Pucker up, Monte bay-bee." Craig turned to me, breaking me out of my thoughts; I'd spaced out for a second there.Next thing I knew, his face was coming closer and closer, and before I could back away he connected his lips to mine. It was a sweet, innocent kiss that barely lasted a second but it confirmed my suspicions.

I was gay.

_______________________________________________________________________

About ten shots and eight kisses later (I'd had to kiss Max and Craig again, so that made up six shots already.Robert backed out, claiming that he "didn't swing that way", as he had when it landed on the other guys-he was now reduced to just his boxers) and I was feeling extremely ill. Not because of the amount of alcohol I'd consumed -I can handle my drink, unlike some band members who get a lot weirder than normal *cough* Craig *cough* when drunk- but because of the scene that was unfolding before me.

"C'mere Maxwell" Craig winked and grabbed -a very drunk- Max by the elbow.
"What've we got to do now guys?"

"Tongues?" Charlotte queried a little TOO enthusiastically, grinning at her friend.
"Naw, must be groping and stuff by now." Jade said.
"I agree. Do it."

"Yes Ma'am!" Max saluted, a huge grin plastered all over his smug face. I just wanted to slap his ass into the middle of next week....Man, that was such a chick thing to say.

"This is so gay..." Robert sighed.
"No shit Sherlock." I pointed out as Max went in for the kill. He felt up Craig's ass as he was kissing him, and it was returned. The smug lil' asshole who was kissingmy future boyfriend Craig ran his fingers through his perfect hair.

Oh merde.

They were enjoying this way too much for my liking.

"I'm feeling sick..." I muttered to Robert as I slunk past him. Bet the others didn't even notice I'd left.

Especially him...
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda have no confidence in my writing style...=/

Guys, if you're reading this and like/hate it, please leave a comment. I wanna know how I can make it better ^-^