Status: Updates as soon as I can ^-^

You Just Love to Hate Me

He touched my...

The night sky was beautiful. I let my breath cloud the air as I exhaled, rolling my head back to stare at the sky, leaning against the smooth side of the tour bus. Craig was taking forever.

Nervously I twisted my hands round and round, an old habit. I bit the end of my sleeve, stretching the red fabric to try and stop the jitters overcoming me. I had no idea how tonight's going to go, nor where we were going.

At long last, Craig strolls down the steps of the bus, acting as if he had meant to make me wait almost an hour. Well, he hadn't asked me to wait that long, he'd told me to meet him at seven, but me being me, I had to get there early. About half an hour early to be exact.

“Hello gorgeous.” He looked perfect like normal. Tight black skinny jeans cling to his skin, showing everything. And when I say everything, I really do mean just that; I had to gulp and look away quickly as my eyes grazed over his crotch. His Drop Dead tee hangs loosely, covered by a jet black leather jacket.

Craig looks so hot

No Monte! I scold myself Tonight is about having fun with your best friend.

But just best friends though? That question was raised as Craig interlinked our fingers and tugged me into a walk. I pulled gently on his hand to get his attention; his eyes were set on some unseen object, staring blankly into the distant. He looked at me oddly, paling as if he had just seen a ghost

“Hey, is everything okay?”

“Umm...yeah. Let's cross the road.” His eyes darted about before dashing across the virtually deserted street. We took a few turns (I'd become a bit disorientated) before making our way through an alleyway.

It was creepy. Colourful, crude graffiti scared the walls, the buildings themselves standing tall and glaring down at me. I let out a whimper, feeling like a little kid again.

Craig stopped and tugged me into his chest, making soothing sounds and caressing my back. Not in a sexual, I-want-to-get-in-your-pants kind of way, but a caring, protective sort of way.

“Where are we going Craig? Are you going to rape me?”

He laughed softly and I felt his chest rise up and down. Heat rose to my cheeks. What a stupid question. “No baby. You can't rape the willing anyway” At this, he slid a sly hand down from it's position on the small of my back and groped my ass gently.

I jumped, colliding with his chest, earning another calm laugh. “If you're gonna rape me, at least do it properly.”

“Maybe later...” Craig winked and pecked my lips before twisting his head to peer out the entrance of the alleyway. A dark figure walked past, momentarily blocking out the only light that could get in.

“Okay, it's safe”

“Craig, what on earth is going on?” He ignored me as we reached what I'm guessing was the destination the whole time.

“Wow...it's amazing.” I gasped. It was a park, cut off from the rest of the town by a shroud of trees. There was a kiddies play-pen alongside benches set up with a perfect view of the lake. It was empty.

My childish side emerged as I ran towards the swings, vaulting the fence with ease. I slumped into a seat and began to swing, giggling insanely. Craig sat next to me soon after.

After ten minutes of contented silence, the only sound the creaking of the leather, I stopped swinging.

“Hey?” I waved a hand in front of Craig's face, breaking his peaceful trance.

“Mm?” He replied, turning his amazing chocolate eyes to me. They softened as he looked at me, like melting chocolate.

“How comes you brought me here? I'm not complaining but it's not an ordinary setting for..for” I failed to get the word “date” out. It didn't seem like that to me yet.

“A date?” I nodded slightly and chewed my lip. “Monte, I know you. C'mon, we've been best friends for five years! Of course I know that your favourite place to hang out is the park.”

I simply smiled in reply and got up from my swing to go and hug him. Even standing up, Craig's head could rest easily on my shoulder. He nestled into my neck and sighed contentedly.

“This is how it should be...”

I nodded and shut my eyes, leaning into the hug.

“How long have you liked me for Monte? That's if you do of course” He added quickly,

“Umm...” It was time to be truthful. I felt Craig tense up, expecting a negative answer. “To be honest, I don't know. Hell, I didn't even know I was gay till last week.” I chuckled; he echoed my laughter. “Well, maybe I'm bi. I don't know. I'd mistaken my feelings for you as just friendship I guess. So it could of been longer...” I trailed off, not sure if this was making any sense to him.

“Oh..” Craig was silent for a moment, obviously deep in thought.

“I've...kinda liked you for a bit longer than that Monte.” He scratched the back of his head and leaned back in his seat so he could see my reaction.
“How long?” I prompted. I can't believe I wasn't aware of this sooner.

“Umm...about three years.”

“WHAT?!” I yelled out accidentally before trying to calm down. He'd liked me as something...something more than a friend for that long...and I'd been completely oblivious the whole time? Wow, I didn't even know Craig was gay...

“But...all those girls?”

He cocked his head and laughed at me. “I'm bi Monte. Meaning that this lil' fella works for both sexes.” I blushed furiously at his innuendo and turned in his embrace so that I had my back to him. I folded my arms and pretended to be in a huff.

Craig pulled me back, forcing me to sit on his lap. He pressed a kiss to my cheek. I wriggled a bit but stopped when I felt something digging into my back.

“Surprise?” Craig whispered as he laid kisses all over my neck. They were pure and simple, not just lust-fueled ones. He wrapped his arms round my neck and intertwined our hands again. I lent back against his strong chest and let out a sigh of happiness, staring at the stars.

Suddenly, an idea struck me. I got up and exited the play area, dragging a disgruntled Craig with me: “But I'd just gotten comfy...” He moaned. I led him over and sat next to the lake, watching the calm water.

A pair of arms encircled my waist and yanked me down into a laying position. The grass was cool and soft against my skin as I turned my head to get a better view of the gorgeous man laid next to me. As I did so, he connected his lips to mine and I squeaked in surprise.

Craig gazed calmly at me and brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes. He left his hand there, caressing my face gently with his thumb. I locked our hands together and hooked a leg over his, pulling myself closer. We were practically touching.

“I love you.” He murmured.

“I love you too.”

I'm not sure how long we laid there, simply gazing into each others eyes, occasionally breaking the silence to share a kiss, but whether it was ten minutes or ten hours, it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was that I was with Craig.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, a bit of fluff for you guys <3 Things will get a whole lot more interesting soon in the next chapter or so, I promise -wink wink-

Thank you all you commenters and subscribers...you keep this going <3 Love you all :D xx