Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Fourteen;

"Are we going to stop by at a liquor store on our way there?" Stephen asked as Alex looked at me in the rear view mirror as I bit my lip and looked at Stephen and shrugged.

"No, we're going to a club right after we arrive at Jack's place to pick him and Ashton up." Alex said as I continued to look in his brown eyes in the mirror as we stared at each other and then we heard a honk and Stephen's loud voice.

"Dude, watch where your fucking going! You almost hit that damn van!"

Alex rolled his eyes and pulled over as I looked at him.

Alex turned around in the driver's seat and met eyes with Stephen as I gulped.

"Look, Stephen...Bro, it's either you can be a pussy about driving with me and I can let you out here or you can be a good little ass and sit in that backseat with my baby sister. Your choice." Alex shrugged as my heart rate sped up and I looked over at Stephen who's jaw tightened and his fists balled up.

The car was silent as we heard cars honking from behind us.

"Alex, go...Go!" I raised my voice as Stephen looked at me and then back at Alex.

"Your choice." Alex said as Stephen glared at him and cars went around us and honked.

"Alex, dude. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything but you suck ass at driving." Stephen chuckled as I rolled my eyes and shook my head, looking out the window.

"Oh, and I bet your little gay self can do a hundred percent better right?" Alex said sarcastically as Stephen got out of the car and made his way around the front and opened the driver's side door.

"Get the fuck out! Let me show you how a real man can drive." Stephen said as Alex laughed and got out of the car coming over to the other side of the car and getting in the backseat with me as Alex looked at me and grinned.

I rolled my eyes.

This was so stupid.

Stephen sucks at driving but maybe this was Alex's little plan just to be in the backseat with me...

Stephen started driving as Alex told him the directions and I watched as Alex's hand started to touch mine.

I looked up and met his gaze as he intertwined hands with me, making me blush and look out the window so Stephen wouldn't notice.

I felt Alex's thumb rub over the back of my hand as I tried not to giggle and smile too much.

Pretty soon we arrived at Jack's place and got out of the car. We made our way up the stairs and to his door. We knocked on it as the door swung open to see Jack with a bra on and he was in his underwear with his black hair sticking straight up.

"Jack, man...what the hell are you doing?" Alex said as Jack smirked and leaned in the doorway, folding his arms across his pale chest.

"Being barbie while Ashton is Ken." Jack said in a seductive voice while Ashton came to the door, laughing her ass off.

"Jack, that's a total lie! And it's not what it looks like. Believe me. Jack and I are just friends." Ashton giggled as Jack smirked and nodded putting his skinny arm around her shoulders.

"That's right...just friends...bed friends." Jack smiled as Ashton laughed.

"Can we come in? Or are you and Jack busy being Barbie and Ken?" I said as Alex chuckled and Stephen just stared. He looked pissed.

"Alright....but only for a little while because we have a club to go to." Jack winked as I groaned and made our way into his messy living room with dirty plates all over the coffee table and blankets strung all over his couch.

"Jack...do you ever clean?" I asked him as he laughed and didn't give me an answer.

"Jack cleans once a month. Including dishes and all." Ashton giggled as Alex rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch as I sat down beside him.

"Jack barely comes home. Usually when he's drunk he likes to crash over at Rian's place because Kara is the only sober one to drive us home and Jack's apartment is far away from Rian's." Alex said as Jack made his way back to his room and Ashton stared at Stephen with curiosity.

"Stephen, you just don't have to stand there...Make yourself at home." Ashton said as Stephen looked around and shrugged.

"How can I?" he spoke softly as I cocked my eyebrow and looked over at Alex who smirked.

"Drama king." He whispered as I let out a chuckle and Stephen met eyes with me.

He keeps on giving me these dirty looks which aren't pleasant.

"So, um...I'm going to go get ready and if you guys need anything just give me or Jack a holler." Ashton smiled as she skipped off down the hallway and to Jack's bedroom as we heard Jack laughing loudly.

"So...I can't wait to go check out this new club you've been talking so much about, Alex." I smiled at him as he smiled back and connected eyes with me, making my heart jump.

"It's great, Mae. I'm sure you'll love it." He smirked as Alex and I both looked at Stephen at the same time.

"I don't think Mae and I are going to be staying long at this place. We leave tomorrow so we need to get our bags packed..." Stephen said as I gulped. He just made it more awkward for me.

"Oh, come on. What's it going to hurt, man? A few drinks. Some good dancing. Spending time with the people you care most about." Alex spoke in a low tone as he met my eyes and my mouth parted slightly. Everything got silent.

"Mae, I mean it. We can't stay long. We have to have time to pack and relax." Stephen said as I stared at him. I didn't have no response. Was I really going to give in and listen to him? Or was I going to live my life and be with Alex for the rest of the night...

I really want to go with the second choice. But I was scared of what would happen if I said no...I mean after all there was that one time a few weeks ago when Stephen slapped me and pushed me into the hallway wall all because I said I didn't feel like having sex with him that night.

I was scared. But when Alex was around I felt a little bit safer then usual.

"Fine." I muttered as Stephen continued to stare at me.

"Then it's settled." Stephen said with a satisfied look on his face...

~

9:19 p.m.

When we arrived at the new club my eyes filled with joy. I haven't been out in so long. Especially in Baltimore. I smiled at Alex as he smiled back and we got out of the car, following behind Ashton and Jack.

"So we're meeting Zack and his new girlfriend here?" I asked Alex as he nodded and our arms kept on brushing together, making me want to squeal and have him wrap his big strong arm around my shoulder but he couldn't because Stephen was behind us and he was watching our every move.

When we entered the club doors and got our hand stamped we made our way through the people. Alex got in front of me and grabbed my hand as I looked back at Stephen and he grabbed my hand. It was so weird for me. Because here I am...hand in hand with my most two favorite guys in the whole wide world.

Then Stephen let go and I lost him through the crowd of dancing people. Alex led me to the middle of the dance floor in between all the sweaty dancing bodies. Then T-Pain came on. Buy U a Drank.

I rolled my eyes as Alex smirked and put his hand to my back and leaned into me.

"Can I buy you a drank?" He sang in my ear as I laughed and he pulled away, meeting eyes with me.

Then the bass cued in, making the floor vibrate.

Alex grabbed my hands as I turned around, my back facing his chest.

I've never really fast danced with Alex before. I only slow danced with him at Isobel and my dad's wedding reception.

I felt Alex push up against me as I smirked and he put his hands on my hips as I swayed them. I snapped my fingers as I grinded up against him.

"I'mma take you home with me." He sang in my ear as I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed the nap of my neck, making me close my eyes as we continued to sway.

I opened my eyes up to see two girls staring at me with pure jealousy.

I smirked and wiggled my fingers at them as they looked at one another and walked through all the people.

"We in the bed like oh, oh, oh, oh. We in the bed like...whoa, whoa, whoa..."

Alex ran his hand up and down my side as I giggled and grinded more up against him as I turned to him to see his adorable satisfied face. He wanted more and I didn't want this night to end.

I put my hand on Alex's shoulder as I dazed off at the ring Stephen gave me. I gulped and ignored it and met Alex's eyes. With every step and turn I took with him I was falling even more madly in love with him and I couldn't help it.

I turned back around as I pressed my back up against Alex's chest. Alex snapped his fingers out up above me as I did the same and laughed.

I felt safe and secure with him. Like I was home...which I was. But home in a different sort of way. Like where I belonged...Is here with him in Baltimore.

"Don't leave." He whispered in my ear, putting some of my hair behind it as I gave him a half smile and I felt that lump coming up my throat.

His voice will taunt me forever.

I got on my tip toes and cupped my hand over his ear as he leaned in.

"We have the whole night to spend together. Don't think about me leaving. No one can stop us." I whispered, putting on a smile as he chuckled and shook his head while the song came to an end.

"What about Mr. Prince Charming?" He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, he isn't no Prince Charming...Not at all like this one guy I know...With brown hair and a cute little blond highlight in the bangs..." I paused, pushing some of his bangs back from his eyes as he smiled. "And brown eyes..."

Alex continued to smile and then I felt a strong hand on my shoulder as it turned me around.

"What the fuck are you doing, Mae?! You just left me there? What the hell is your problem?!" He yelled out, drawing attention to us as Alex pushed Stephen away from me.

"Back off, bro! Can't you see she's just having a little fun?" Alex said as people backed away from us and Stephen pushed Alex back into the crowd of people as I gasped and cupped my hand over my mouth.

"Don't you ever lay your fucking hands on me again! You got that?!" Stephen yelled as Alex kept his balance and balled his fist up but then Jack got in the way and tried to break it up but that just made everything worse.

"What's going on?" Ashton asked me but I didn't respond.

"Jack, get the hell out of the way! I ain't finished with this guy yet!" Alex yelled as he pushed Jack away into Ashton as she put her hands on his shoulders and Alex bumped chests up against Stephen's.

"Huh?! Why you gettin' so close, bro?! Huh?! Answer me!" Stephen yelled, pushing Alex into me, knocking me down hard on the floor as Ashton gasped and Alex turned away to help me up as I tried to stop him but it was too late because Stephen already punched Alex square in the face, making his nose bleed. I felt so bad.

"Alex!" I yelled out in shock as Stephen grabbed my wrist and Alex grabbed my hand and had his nose cupped with his other.

"Don't leave, Mae! Come on!" I heard him yell as Stephen pulled on my wrist harder and Alex let go of my hand as I tried to catch his but it was too late...because Stephen and I were already making our way through everybody and I couldn't see any of Alex's face anymore...
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhhhh. It's 1:50 a.m. and I am so fucking tired =/ I danced all night at my parent's 30Th anniversary party and I'm like sooooo fucked up. I took four sips of beer tonight though. Got a little tipsy. Hahaha jk. But I did get a major ass headache. But anyways. I came home to see that I had 23 comments and it made me happy so I decided I would write a really drama filled chapter and send it your way...so then I could hit the hay. Hahah. That rhymed. I could feel as if I can just go on bragging to you guys and I feel like you actually listen and care of what I have to say about my boring ass life. But anyways once again.

I love you allllll so much =) You guys are amazing, awesome, spectacular, blah blah blah.
PLEASE COMMENT
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3
Night.