Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Thirteen;

3 Days Later

"I'm going up there to see Jack...Why don't you want to come with me?" Ashton pouted as I shrugged and looked at the picture of me and Stephen on Ashton's fridge.

"Because..." I whispered, thinking about Alex.

"Because...why?" She said as I gulped and bit my lip.

"Oh, I know why..." She paused as I met eyes with her and she smirked. "Alex. Your fucking sexy step brother." She winked as she continued to pack up all of her stuff for the road.

"Yeah, the one I had sex with." I muttered as she giggled and sat down at the kitchen table by me.

"It's either you can run off with me and not tell precious Stephen or you can come with me and bring Stephen...Your choice, Hun." She smiled as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I don't even have my bags packed." I spoke softly.

"Already covered." She grinned as I cocked my eyebrow and I heard a knock on the door as Ashton went over to it and opened it.

There Stephen stood with our duffel bags.

"Going to go meet the parent's for the first time!" He yelled out as my mouth parted slightly.

"No way! You both did this secretly behind my back?" I said in shock, getting up from the table.

Ashton chuckled and handed me my duffel bag filled with everything I needed.

"Don't think of it like that...Think of it as...a surprise." She grinned as I sighed and Stephen hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry about it, babe. Everything is handled. Your dad just doesn't know we're coming down there." Stephen chuckled as I groaned and pushed him away from me as he looked at Ashton and shrugged.

"Well, don't want to be late to see papa am I right, Mae?" Ashton smirked as I rolled my eyes.

Just what I needed for the weekend...

~

When we arrived in Baltimore. Stephen and I went over to my old house. When we pulled up in the driveway we seen Alex's car there.

Oh, fuck.

"Who's here?" Stephen chuckled, as we both got out of the car and he put his arm around me.

"Um...I don't know." I whispered, although I did know.

I knocked on the door as me and Stephen exchanged glances at one another.

"Just a minute!" I heard Isobel call as I threw Stephen's arm off of me and put on a fake smile.

"Oh my goodness! If it isn't Mae! And...who's this?" She asked, eying Stephen up and down as he put on a charming smile for her. She blushed.

"This is my husband-to-be." I giggled as he kissed my cheek, making me turn a light shade of pink.

"Oh, my...Jeff come quick!" She yelled as Stephen gave me a scared look.

"What is it, Isobel?! I'm busy cooking!" My dad called from the kitchen as Isobel laughed to herself.

"Believe me, Jeff! You might want to see this!" Isobel yelled as I smiled and so did Stephen.

My dad came out of the kitchen and when he saw me his eyes got wide and he jogged over to me, hugging me tight. Then he froze when he seen Stephen.

"Who is this?" My dad asked putting a smile on as Stephen returned one.

"This is my husband-to-be...Stephen." I said as my dad continued to stare at him and then he forced himself to shake his hand.

"What a firm grip you have." My dad laughed as Isobel smiled at me and I forced one back.

Oh my gosh. Could this get any worse?

Then I seen Alex walk downstairs and then he froze when he saw me. He looked awful. His brown hair was a mess and his face looked flushed.

I spoke too soon...

"Mae?" He said in shock as a smile blew across my face. I couldn't help it. I ran inside and fell into him as he wrapped his arms around me tight and breathed into the crook of my neck.

"How are you?" I whispered as he kissed my neck, making me jump and push him away before anyone could see. I looked back...luckily they didn't.

"Um...I'm..." He didn't know what to say as I looked into his brown bloodshot eyes.

I knew something was wrong and I kept on wondering why he was here with Isobel and my dad. Maybe he just stopped by for something?

"Mae, your dad is so funny." Stephen laughed, throwing his arm around my shoulder as I continued to stare at Alex who looked at Stephen and then back at me with hurt.

"Hey, bro! You're the one with the vocals!" Stephen smirked, holding out his fist as Alex pounded his, still staring at me with sadness and disappointment.

"Mae, can I talk to you for a moment?" My dad said from behind me as I turned around and Stephen let his arm off of me.

"Oh, sure, dad." I said as he pulled me into the kitchen and shut the door as Isobel walked inside with us.

"What's up?" I smiled as my dad made me sit down at the kitchen table with him and Isobel.

"You tell us." He smirked as I laughed and shook my head, trying to hide my blush.

"He's really funny, dad. And cute. And...did I mention he was cute?" I chuckled as Isobel laughed.

"But does he treat you right?" My dad said with his eyebrows raised as I gulped and shrugged.

"Most of the time..." I said as my dad gave me a look of concern and so did Isobel.

"Most of the time?" My dad said as I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, dad. Most of the time. People can't be perfect. Ya know? Anyways...why did you want to talk to me?" I asked him as he looked at me for a minute and then smiled.

"I just wanted to ask where you were staying..." My dad said as I cleared my throat.

"Would it be okay if I stayed up in my old room with Stephen?" I asked him as his smile dropped.

"That's another thing we wanted to talk to you about." Isobel spoke up as I looked at her.

"Alex moved in yesterday...he's staying up in your guy's old room." My dad said as I cocked my eyebrow up at him.

"What about Martha and Olivia?" I asked as my dad had anger in his eyes as did Isobel.

"Apparently that baby wasn't Alex's..." My dad said as my mouth dropped.

"No way! For real?!" I yelled out, acting surprised. Laughing at myself on the inside.

"Yes, it's true. Alex isn't doing so well and he doesn't want to be a burden on Rian and Kara at Rian's apartment so he's staying here with us until he gets back on his feet." Isobel said as I nodded.

I still can't believe this.

"So where am I suppose to stay?" I asked, looking back and fourth at them.

"We think it would be more appropriate for Stephen to sleep on the couch while you sleep up in your old room. I mean we barely even know him, Sport. And this weekend is a chance for us to get to know him." My dad said as I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I'm a grown women and I still have to share a room with my step brother." I muttered, with butterflies fluttering around on the inside of my stomach.

"Oh, come on, Mae. It'll be like old times." My dad smiled as I smirked.

My dad had no clue what the old times were like...

~

"I heard about you and Olivia." I whispered, leaning back in my bed as Alex looked at me from his. We were up in our room and it was midnight. We were still awake with the lights off.

The room was dark but I could still see his face because the moonlight was shining in through the window.

"Jeff told you huh?" He said as I gulped and nodded.

"Yes, Jeff told me..." I said sarcastically as Alex let out a low chuckle.

"I uh tried to call you but Rian said you were drunk or something." I whispered as everything turned silent.

"I missed you...like crazy." He whispered as my mouth parted slightly.

He had no idea how much I missed him.

"Alex, I've been so lost." I said as I felt the lump urge it's way up my throat, making it ache and tears wail up in my eyes.

"Mae, if you just stay with me you'd find your way out of this hell. I want you just as much as you want me." He said as tears rolled down my cheeks and I stood up. I sat on the edge of his bed as I felt his hand rest on my waist, making me jump.

I looked behind my shoulder at him as he gave me a half smile. I stood up and paced around the dark room in silence as he watched me.

He then stood up and grabbed my shoulders, making me stop pacing.

"Mae,...I need you." He said as I gulped and he let his hands off of my shoulders.

"You need me?" I asked, dumbfounded as he nodded.

"More then ever." He whispered as a few more tears rolled down my cheeks and he kissed them away as I snuggled my head deep into his chest.

"Shhh." He cooed into my ear as I looked up into his eyes and pressed my palms up against his bare warm chest.

"I can't take this anymore..." I whispered as I slipped off my shirt and threw it down beside my feet as he smirked and I pressed my arms up against his chest as I looked up at him and crashed my lips up against his.

I felt his finger tips slowly dance across my lower back as I backed up and fell onto his bed as he straddled my waist and kissed my neck over and over again, making me want more.

"Oh, Alex. I've been wanting and needing you ever since you left that morning for tour." I breathed as he met eyes with me.

"You have?" He asked in shock as I nodded and he held my wrists down and kissed my chest all the way up to my jawline, making me squeal.

Then I remembered I had to shut the fuck up because we were in our parent's house and Stephen was downstairs.

"Don't stop." I whispered in his ear as he stripped off my black shorts and I stripped off his pajama pants. He then yanked off my underwear as he ran his hand up and down my side, making me moan.

"Mmm. I missed you so much." I whispered as he nibbled my neck and kissed me passionately on the lips as he ran his tongue along my bottom lip, wanting in so I let him in. Our tongues massaged one anothers as I ran my fingers through his tangled hair.

"Don't stop." I moaned out again as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. Just what I wanted. I smiled at how cute it was.

"When you're away. You're all I can think about." He whispered as I smiled and pressed my lips up against his again.

"Don't leave." He breathed, coming up for air as I kissed him again not wanting to reply.

"I'm here...I'm not leaving." I brought myself to say as he trailed kisses up and down my neck, making me moan and arch my back as he danced his hand along my waist.

I bit my lip to keep from squealing again.

"Talk to me. I miss your voice." He whispered as I smiled and he pressed hard on me and held my wrists back up above my head.

I moaned and tried to speak.

"What's up?" I giggled as he laughed and french kissed me, making my lips tingle and butterflies go crazy inside of me.

"Just reminiscing." He winked as I smiled.

"Oh, Alex. You sure know how to make a girl blush." I giggled as he smirked and kissed my neck and chest all over as everything turned silent.

"That's what I do best." He said in a seductive voice, making me bite my lip as he pressed harder on me. I grabbed onto the side of the headboard as he grabbed my thigh and rubbed it soothingly, making me grin.

"What else are you best at?" I giggled as he ran his hand up my thigh and landed on my most sensitive spot.

I giggled and then moaned as he smiled and I smiled back.

"Leave us alone in a room for a night and we can 'cause some serious damage." I giggled as he grinned and traced around my sensitive spot, running his finger in and out of my hairs.

I giggled as he kissed me ever so softly. We got under the covers as I threw my leg around his waist and he ran his finger up and down the side of my leg and looked me in the eyes.

"Why do you keep teasing me, Mr. Gaskarth?" I giggled as he got anxious and pressed up against me, entering inside of me.

"Oh, Alex." I moaned out as he grunted and I yanked on his hair and dug my fingernails into his back.

"I love you so much." I breathed as we slowed down and then sped up again.

Then he looked me in the eyes and I could see a hint of sorrow in them.

And I knew right then and there...he didn't want to let me go...
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww. Well, anways!
I was kind of disappointed at how many peeps commented last night
=( I know I am very greedy...but yeah. I just want to know what you think =/
And your opinions on anything.
I also have a new story if you care to read it. It's called Vegas and I am just now starting it and yes, it has Mr. Gaskarth in there ;) Please give it a chance and comment!
You guys are still amazing and wonderful no matter if I am disappointed about the comments or not.
Give me 22 comments! And let us see how fast I update! <3
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye)
P.s. You know the part where Mae goes "I can't take this anymore..." well yeah I tried to make it like the pic on the layout =) Hope I brought the picture to life for you all.