Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 12)

Me and Val linked arms as we walked towards Sasha's house.

"Ok. Now you guys are about to meet one of my closest friends so you better be nice or I will kick your guys' asses all up and down California." I said with a hard tone even though I had a sweet smile plastered on my face.

"Yes ma'am!"They all said at once.

"Good soldiers."I said back.

Me and Val skipped the rest of the way to the door and I rang the door bell four times.

I heard footsteps and a smile made it's way across my face.

"Excited?" Val asked curiously.

"Yeah, I haven't seen Sash in almost three weeks." I said.

Val nodded her head.

The door swung open.

"Sash!" I yelled jumping in her arms even though she was waaaay shorter than me.

"Hey baby boo." She cooed in my ear.

We pulled away and the smile instantly fell off my face and my shoulders tensed.

Sash's usually beautiful face was now marked.

She had a busted lip and faint bruising on her right cheekbone.

"What happened Sash?" I asked in a hard voice.

"I got into it with this bitch at work." She said simply.

"Hmmm. What was her name again?" I asked her.

"I never said it. You are not gonna go looking for her, Cee." Sash said in a hard voice as well.

"What would give you such an idea?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"Cause I know you." Sasha said with a smirk.

"True. But I already know where to find the bitch who did this." I said with a smile.

"Ceee." She grumbled.

"Ok,ok,ok. I'm sorry." I said.

"Who are your friends?" Sash asked with a bright smile as she turned her attention to Val and the guys.

"Sasha Lynn," I began.

"I hate it when you use my middle name." Sash interupted.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she lightly pushed me.

"This is the amazing Val." I said pointing to Val with a big smile on my face.

"Nice to meet you, Val. Cynthia's been talking to me about you since the first day we met." Sasha said with a smile.

"It's great to meet you." Val said back, sticking out her hand.

Sasha just pulled her into a hug that Val returned.

"And this is Matt, Val's main squeeze. Brian, Johnny, Zacky and the awesomest Jimmy." I said with a smile.

Jimmy slightly bowed and that got Sash laughing hysterically.

The guys kind of eyed her since she was basically laughing at nothing.

"Don't worry about her. She's easily amused." I explained to them.

After Sash was done laughing she went around and gave them all hugs.

"Come in everyone! Come in!" Sasha said, waving everyone in through the doorway.

We walked in and once Sasha closed the door she ran and jumped on my back.

She started smacking my butt and yelling "Giddy up horsey!"

I laughed and carried her to the sofa where I put her down and then sat on top of her.

"You feel lighter. Why aren't you eating?" Sash asked with concern in her voice.

"Thanks Sash. It's nice to know i was such a cow before." I said sarcastically.

"Cynthia eats as much as any guy I know. Trust me. She's still eating." Brian said.

I turned and stuck my tongue out at him.

He stuck his tongue back out at me and Sasha swatted my arm to get my attention back.

"Oh, I know how much she can take in. Answer my question, Cee." She said in a serious voice.

I got up and sat next to her and she turned her whole body and faced me.

"I've been busy. I don't always have time to eat." I said as if it was no big deal.

"Cee, you can get sick if you do that! I'm gonna tell Tyler and you're gonna be in so much trouble." She threatened.

"Too late. I broke up with him." I said quickly.

Sasha's mouth fell open.

"What--you--what?" She studdered.

"I said that I br--,"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" She exploded.

"Things change. People change." I said.

"Oh my God, honey. Are you ok?" She asked, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm fine. Perfect,actually. I've got one old friend back and five new ones." I said putting on a smile.

"I can see that." Sasha said smiling at everyone.

"So are you going to tell me what happened or are you going to keep trying to distract me?" Sasha questioned.

I smiled slightly, and the guys all laughed.

"Keep trying to distract you." I said with a smirk.

"No dice. Tell me it all." She ordered.

"Well. He--umm, cheated on me. With that girl, Bianca." I told her.

"That stupid piece of SHIT! I never thought Ty would do that. Especially to you!" Sasha exclaimed.

"That makes two of us. I didn't think so either." I said quietly.

"Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. What about that stupid bitch? Did you kick her ass?" Sash asked.

"Sadly, no." I said, sounding bummed out.

"That's a shock. I know you called Ty out. What did he do? Did he deny it?" She asked animatedly.

"Yeah. He tried. It didn't work...obviously." I said.

"Then what?" She asked quickly, trying to get the story out of me before I decided against it.

"The details aren't important, Sash. It's not a big deal." I told her.

The guys all started coughing, objecting to my comment.

"Cee, please tell me." Sasha pleaded, giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

"You have to promise me that you'reNOT going to get upset." I pleaded with her as well.

"Ok, ok. I promise." She answered quickly.

"Well, he knew I wasn't going to forgive him for what he did. We got into an argument and he had been drinking before her got home. He---ummm----he----he hit me." I said quietly.

I turned to analyze Sasha's reaction.

It was much worse then I thought it would be.

Her mouth was open in shock and her eyes were wide and quickly filling up with tears.

"Sasha, I'm sorry. Please don't cry! That's why I didn't want ot tell you. I knew you'd get upset." I said.

"He---he---he hit you?" She chocked out.

I slowly nodded.

She gasped and quickly stood up.

"Sash, please---,"

"You promised! Cee, YOU promised ME!!" She yelled in between tears and sobs.

She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door closed.

I leaned forward and put my head in my hands.

Val put a hand on my back and started rubbing soothing circles.

"I'm sorry you guys. I know this is alot to take in on your first visit." I quietly mummbled.

"It's ok. Is she gonna be ok?" Brian asked.

"No, she's not. She's very sensitive when it comes to things about me." I explained to them.

My eyes suddenly widened and I jumped up and ran to the bathroom door.

"Sasha Lynn Matthews! Get the hell out here right now!" I yelled.

I could only hear her sniffles. "What the hell is going on here?" A voice asked from the living room entrance.