Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 50)

Emily's POV

I felt absolutely horrible for turning a beautiful evening into a complete disaster.

I held Zacky's hand tighter to prevent him from leaving.

"I'm sorry, Zacky. I've had some really bad experiences with guys. Apparently I'm attracted to assholes. My first instinct is to push a guy away when he shows me affection." I said quietly.

Zacky looked down at me with eyes full of sincerity.

"Not every guy that falls for you is going to hurt you, Em. When I tell you that you are special, I mean it." He said in a firm voice.

"That's what scares me." I whispered, looking down at my lap again.

I felt Zacky move and looked up to see him knelt down in front of me.

"We don't have to rush anything, Emily. I don't want you to feel you're being forced into feeling something that isn't real. Let's just take it slow, okay?" He asked softly.

"Ok." I murmured with a small smile.

Zacky's brilliant smile flashed across his face and I couldn't help but grin back.

"Let's get back to diner." He said in a happy voice as he went to his side of the table.

I nodded and straightened myself out so I was facing him.

He leaned forward on his hands and smiled.

"So, tell me about yourself." He said with a smile.

Normal POV

I don't remember when playing twister became so fun.

It might have something to do with the fact that I'm playing at three in the morning with the Avenged guys and Val.

It might also have something to do with the fact that I'm more than a little drunk.

It's not just me though.

Jimmy decided that we should all play beer pong and Johnny suggested that after we were all good and drunk, we should play a game of Twister.

I don't know if it's just me, but this game is ten times funner when you're wasted.

I couldn't stop laughing and neither could everyone else.

I don't know how but every game, I always ended up on bottom of everyone.

When we would all start giggling for no reason, it was like a pyramid of bodies collapsing on top of me.

Normally I would be pissed about 300 pounds falling on top of me, but in my frunkinly giggly state, I couldn't care less.

All I know, is that this is one of the funnest times I've had in a while.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.