Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 6)

"Again! Again! Harder!" Eric yelled.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I gave the last round everything I had.

I was so exhausted I literally collapsed on the floor.

I was breathing in and out so hard my lungs felt like they were on fire.

"That was great. You see, I told you that if you keep practicing you'll get better." Eric complimented me.

I smiled as I continued trying to regulate my breathing.

He put his hand out to me and I grabbed it, letting him pull me up.

"You keep up this kick boxing and you are gonna be able to kick your brothers' asses with no trouble." Eric said with a laugh.

"I can already do that with out the kick boxing." I said with a smirk.

Eric laughed at me.

I was wiping off my sweaty face when I heard a fast knock on my door.

I looked at Eric, who was in the kitchen, he just shrugged his shoulders.

I walked to the door and swung it open.

My mouth fell to the ground when I saw Val standing there.

"AAGGHH!" We both screamed at the same time.

She jumped on me and I lost my balance and we both fell to the floor.

Our screaming must have scared Eric cause he came running in.

He looked confused when he saw me on the ground with a girl on top of me.

We were both squeezing the life out of each other and talking so fast we couldn't even understand each other.

When we finally calmed down we were able to actually have a conversation.

"Oh my God you're still absolutely gorgeous. Look at your hair! I love it!" Val squealed.

"Look at you! You're blond! It's such a great look for you." I said.

Val squeezed me again and I did the same to her.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"Me too." She answered.

"Uh, Cynthia? Is everything okay?" Eric asked.

I had totally forgotten that he was here and Val seemed to notice him for the first time.

"Oh," She said standing up and helping me up as well.

"Sorry. I'm Val, nice to meet you." Val said extending her hand to Eric.

"Nice to meet you too." Eric said.

There was a slight cough and we all turned and there were five heavily tattooed guys standing in my doorway.

"Hey guys. Um, I think we came at a bad time." Val said with an embarrassed laugh.

I could see why she would think that.

Eric was standing there in only basketball shorts and sneakers and I was in a sports bra and basketball shorts.

On top of that we were both sweaty.

"No, no, no, no. You didn't." I said trying to clear up the situation before she decided to leave.

"I was just leaving actually. Val, it was nice to meet you. Cynthia, I'll see you later." He said picking up his wife beater from the sofa and handing me mine.

We both put them on.

"Ok. I'll see you later babe." I told him giving him a light kiss on the lips.

He just nodded to the guys who moved so that he could walk out the door.

"Call me and tell me how everything goes." I yelled to him.

I heard him laugh. I turned myattention back to Val.

"I'm really sorry. We didn't mean to interrupt." Val said quickly.

"Don't be silly. He was gonna be leaving soon anyway. We were done for today." I told her.

The guys silently chuckled.

They were all just looking at me.

Four of them were not even looking at my face.

I clapped my hands to get their attention.

"Now boys. I know this may be difficult to comprehend, but my eyes are all the way up here." I said pointing to my head.

Val and the guy standing next to her started laughing.

"I told you." Val scolded.

"Hey, I thought you told me you and your boyfriend broke up. Did you guys make up?" Val asked with a confused look on her face.

I started laughing hysterically and they looked at me like I had three heads.

"Me and Eric don't go out. No, no, no. We were working out. Apparently I have anger management problems." I said rolling my eyes.

"What did you do this time?" Val asked with a smile on her face.

"It wasn't my fault." I said quickly.

"You always say that." Val said with narrowed eyes.

"But it really wasn't my fault this time." I said.

"Spit it out, Cee." Val said with her hands on her hips.

"This random guy came up to me at a bar and started dry humping me. I wasn't just gonna stand there and let him do that. I beat the shit out of him and my boss said I have learn to control my anger." I said angrily.

Val laughed again.

"Same old Cee. Can't keep your hands to yourself." She said shaking her head.

"Eric suggested kick boxing as a way to release my built up anger, stress, and tension." I told her.

"I could think of a better way to do that." Zacky murmured.

Matt and Jimmy both smacked him.

"So he's not your boyfriend?" Val asked.

"That would be a bit difficult seeing as he's gay." I told her.

Val's eyes bulged.

"He's gay?!" She exclaimed.

"Hmm, I wouldn't have thought that." The tallest guy said.

"Yeah, it's a damn shame. I know, but he's strictly dickly." I said with a smile.

That got them all laughing. "Speaking of boyfriends...You're Matt right?" I asked turning my attention to the muscled guy with short cropped hair standing next to Val.

"Yeah, I'm Matt. It's nice to meet you Cynthia. I've heard a lot about you." Matt said with a smile that revealed him dimples.

"Those are the cutest dimples I have ever seen. Now I see why she likes you so much." I said wit a laugh.

"It's nice to meet you too Matt. Heard a lot about you too." I said.

I put my hand out to shake his but he just opened his arms instead.

I smiled and gave him a hug.

"So you guys are Avenged Sevenfold." I said turning to the rest of the guys.

They all nodded.

"I'm Jimmy or the Rev. Which ever you like better." The tallest guy said.

He came up to me and he completely towered over me.

"The Rev? Hmm, I like it. Hey Jimmy, I'm Cynthia. Dude, you are uber tall!" I squealed.

He just laughed and bent down to give me a hug, completely lifting me off the ground.

I laughed when he put me back down.

"You must give the best piggy back rides ever." I said.

"I'm the best at everything." He admitted with a laugh and then a wink.

"I'm Zacky. You are hot!" The guy with spider bites said.

He had the most amazing green eyes.

"I can tell you know how to flatter a girl." I said sarcastically.

"Only one of my many talents." He said with a wink.

I gave him a light hug.

"I'm Johnny." The shortest one said.

"Holy shit! You are so cute!" I said pulling him into a hug.

He laughed at my reaction.

"Thanks. You are very beautiful too." He added.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

I turned to the last one and I almost fainted.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

He had jet black, short spiky hair and the most beautifully sculpted arms I've ever seen.

When I looked up into his face I was met with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes ever.

"Hi, I'm Cynthia. You're Brian, right?" I asked playing it cool.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile playing at his beautiful lips.

I put my hand out to him and he looked at me weirdly.

"What? I don't get a hug too? Do I have cooties or something?" He asked playfully.

"I don't know. You tell me." I said with a smile.

He pulled me into his strong arms and gave me a hug.

He smelled so unbelievable.

It was a mix of cologne, cigarettes, and sweat.

So manly.

I pulled away and turned back to Val.

She was trying to keep a smile off her face but it wasn't working.

'I wonder what this week has in store for me?' I thought to myself.