Sexy runs in the family

&The b o y s next door

~*~*~*~*~*~

Slowly but surely the morning sun arose lighting up the darkened streets. In a small neighborhood rowed with newly designed houses the sound of Naadia's alarm clock seem to push out the quietness of the early morning.An already awaken Naadia sat in her queen sized bed texting RiRi about how awful first day of school would be, but that was her opinion on everyday of school honestly.

Naadia: I don't even know if I should go.

Ri: You can't miss the first day of school >:[

Naadia: Whhhhhhy not?

Ri: Cuuuuuuz you'll leave me and Jem to suffer alone you heartless person :[

Naadia: ok ok no need for name calling jeez, anyway i'm already up I might as well go.

Ri: ha you make it sound like a friggin chore.

Naadia: Isn't it though?

Throwing off her covers she slid out of bed and strode over to her window located on the left side of her room. "Why is it always so stuffy in here." she said as she stretched out her arms into the air and let out a small yawn. Finally reaching the window she bent down slightly to push the glass upwards, to her surprise she saw Aiden, one of the popular guys at her school. He hadn't notice that she was there but to add more to her surprise he began to undress.

"Ohhhh..I shouldn't watch." Naadia whispered to herself, her light brown eyes widened at the sight, though she didn't turn away but continued to watch the scene in front of her.

"I'm gonna turn away...nooow." she continued to lie to herself. Biting down on her full bottom lip she began to inspect his nicely toned body as he removed his shirt. He had a nice muscular body but not overly muscular, his lean body was the center of attention whenever it was revealed. He had slicked back dark hair that reached the bottom of his neck, he had alluring caramel eyes and a lean defined face. He always had the bad boy look to him that seemed to make the girls want to attack him, which on more than one case has happened and it wasn't that he just looked like one he actually was one, on many accounts getting into fights, ditching school even rumored to be in a gang the works really, it was funny because it was the opposite of his best friend Andre who lived on the right of her. Along with his bad boyish looks had an eyebrow piercing and one pierced ear. As Naadia continued to stare Aiden to turned around to face the window when he caught her staring. The petite girl let out a gasp and quickly turned to move away when she tripped and fell over her own feet crashing down to the floor which luckily was carpet.

"Urgg...." she moaned out as she felt her head throb from the impact. Getting on her knees she crawled on the floor as if she was a spy and exited her room. When she had gotten out she leaned up against her door and placed her hands on her burning cheeks.

"That..was not cool...well it was..but I mean..it wasn't.." she said out loud as she felt her cheeks continue to burn from embarrassment.

"But..I..saw..him..getting naked..hes gonna think i'm a pervvvv" she said waving her arms in the air frantically looking like a crazed person. Taking in a deep breath she stood up and saw that her dad was standing at the end of the hallway staring at her with a raised eyebrow and a questionable look on his face.

"Who did you see-.."

"Dad..I don't even wana talk about it." she said rubbing her temples as she headed the opposite way to the bathroom.After a few Naadia finished her morning routine and headed back to her bedroom, grabbing the door knob she stared at the wooden finish.

"Wow..scared to even go in my own room hm I doubt hes still standing there though.." she said reassuring herself. Nodding she slowly pushed open the door and stuck her head in staring off at the window. Not seeing a sign of the handsome boy she quickly entered the room and headed towards her closet.

"Now i'm gonna have to avoid him all day, I wonder if I could pull that off.." she trailed off trying to imagine her dodging him. "Crap..I have three classes with him." she suddenly remembered smacking her forehead with a frustrated sigh.

"Oh well..maybe he won't say anything about it." Naadia told herself as she picked out an outfit and through it on her bed. A bright pink hood less jacket, a striped pink and black shirt, her dark blue skinny jeans and her pink flats with a black bow on top. Naadia was really into pink, it was petty obvious to everyone, even to the people who didn't know her. Quickly getting dress she went to her medium sized wall mirror and fixed her shoulder length wavy hair, it really matched her, she was a nice caramel color and a nice oval shaped face like her father. Putting on her makeup in a hurry which only consisted of eyeliner, coverup, eyeshadow and blush Naadia grabbed her pink backpack and jetted out of her room making sure to grab her cell first. Running down the stairs and to the kicthen there she saw her mother making breakfast and her little sister eating cereal. Her mom turned around to find her standing there and walked up handing her a smores poptart giving her the exact same look her father gave her earlier.

"Your dad said you were screaming something about seeing a naked person."

"Oh..mom..it was just something on tv." Naadia lied avoiding eye contact as she took the poptart.

"Hun I know your growing and all but if you want to know about the male ana-.."

"Goodness mother I already know it all." Naadia exclaimed ignore the loud giggles of her sister. "I have to go now i'm late." she said looking at the time, it was almost 8 and school started at 8:15. Rushing out of the door she began to power walk through the front yard.

"Hey Naad." a deep sensual voice called out to the girl.

Naadia turned to her left and saw none other then Aiden standing beside her mailbox. Her heart instantly began to beat at an alarming rate as she slowly approached him.

'Ohhh man hes gonna say something about..this morning' she thought frantically to herself as she was now standing across from the 5'10 male. He was pretty tall considering she was only 5'3. He stared at her for a moment before giving her a toothy smile. He had rather large canines she noticed.

"Hey mind if I walk with you?" he said sticking his hands into his slightly sagging jeans. His fashion sense even matched his personality. Today he wore a black jacket and a long white T that covered the area exposed by his sagging pants, black and white checker vans on his feet and a chain hooked on the belt buckles of his dark pants.

'oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd he wants to walk with meeeeeeeee. ok ok stay calm don't act dorky be cool Naadia.'

Looking back at him she gave him a heart warming smile and nodded.

"uh yeah i'd like that." she said as she began to walk towards her school. He walked beside her quiet for a moment, observing his surroundings and just sort of..there. It was actually kind of uncomfortable on so many different levels.

'I wonder why hes not talking..maybe hes not the chatty type..or maybe i'm too quiet..or boring..or its weird cuz..I saw him getting naked' Naadia thought hurriedly in her head as she felt her face begin to grow hot again from the thought.

"..oh jeez."

"What?"

"Huh?" Naadia said turning to the male beside her unaware to her slip of words.

"You said 'oh jeez' out of no where" he said with a laugh.

Her eyes widened and she licked her lips nervously as he laughed.

"I did? Oh..I guess I was thinking too hard." she said rubbing the back of her neck shyly.

"You should relax." he said with a smirk.

'Kinda hard to.' she thought as she looked ahead as the school drew closer to sight. Feeling a slight vibration in the back of her pocket she fished out her phone and looked at the millions of texts that Jem and RiRi had sent her. Most of themconsisting of threats.

RiRi: Where the %@!$& are you?!

Jem: You know i'm coming after you if you don't show right?

"Loving the threats guys.." she said quietly to the phone.

"Your friends?" Aiden said curious as he peeped over her shoulder.

"Yeah..ha." Naadia embarrassingly admitted as she quickly replied to them that she was already here. What she failed to mention was the morning's events.

Reaching school grounds Naadia found that most people were out and about, socializing and such with others. It wasn't till they grew near that the two pair began to capture people's attention. Aiden was clearly unaffected by it but the unwanted attention began to cause nervousness to arise in Naadia.

"Why are they all staring?" she said in a whisper with shifty eyes as they began to enter the large school.

"Uhh.because your with me?" he said with a shrug and uncaring expression.

"I hope they don't think I'm your new girlfriend or something." she said looking around as people began to whisper when they passed. Aiden stopped in front of her and slightly leaned down to her level, his faces inches from hers as his eyes bore into hers.

"What would be wrong with that?" he asked her with a smirk on his face. Naadia stared at him with eyes widened cheeks slightly turning pink. The whispers surrounding them began to grow louder and more excited.

"uh-uh..nothing.." she said in a small voice.

"Aiden what are you doing." a familiar but angered voice came from behind Aiden. Rolling his eyes he seemed to know the voice and stood up straight and turned his back to her. Peaking from behind him she saw who it was and instantly felt the nervousness increase 10 fold. It was Aiden's cheerleader girlfriend Nina.

'How stereotypical.' Naadia thought with a raised eyebrow. She had brown long flowy hair, green eyes, gorgeous body and the face that would make any man fall to his knees. She strode over to the tall male her black heels clicking against the tiled floor, her mid thigh green skirt showing off her curves and her tight white shirt complementing her somewhat large bosom and bottle shaped figure. She stood in front of Aiden tapping her heel against the floor as if she was waiting for something.

"People said you walked here with her." she said squinting her eyes slightly and pointing to Naadia who was frozen in place.

"And if I was?" Aiden said a bored expression on his face as he stared into his girl's hypnotizing green eyes.

"Why would you even wana walk with...HER." she said in somewhat disgust.

Naadia raised an eyebrow at the brunette with a 'no she didn't' expression on her face.

"HER has a name." the petite girl snapped back with fierceness which caused not only Nina to look at her but Aiden and everyone who was close enough to hear with surprised looks. Naadia cleared her throat and stepped away from behind Aiden and began to walk away from the two slightly pissed.

'Stupid bitchy cheerleader..' Naadia thought as she reached her locker and opened it angrily.

"Whoooooa you really that mad about coming?"

Naadia looked behind the locker and found RiRi and Jem standing there with smiles on their faces. She sighed and shook her head.

"You won't believe-.."

"You walked to school with Aiden." RiRi began.

"People began to talk and behold queen bitch found her man with our dear little Naadi and started a little drama scene" Jem entered in.

"ANNNNNNND you snapped at her causing utter confusion and dis-balance in the universe." RiRi finished with a snicker. Naadia stood there completely surprised.

"Wow..word spreads fast." she said retrieving her books and closed her locker.

"I knew today would be bad." Naadia said with a dramatic sigh as the trio began to walk to their first period English.

"Aw it will get better later." RiRi said running a hand through her soft black locks.

"That's a lie." Jem turned facing her two friends, hazel eyes staring intently.

"How come?" Naadia said with a whine.

"Because.. of that" Jem said wrapping her arm around Naadia's shoulder and pulling her close. She then pointed ahead where Nina and her other two stuck up friends began to approach them. Naddia sighed and began to bit at her finger nail, her stomach churned out of nervousness as the girls approached.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be great. I do have other chapters that I wrote but I would like to know if its something that people would like to continue reading on. :]