Sexy runs in the family

Where have you been [part 2]

Aiden and Naadia locked eyes. At that moment it felt like some sort of romantic movie where the couple just stared at each other intensely, it was just the two of them and even though the room was crowded, it felt like they were the only two in the room, on the whole planet even.

Aiden began walking towards Naadia after waving Andre off, his grin turned to a smile. Naadia's heart pounded harder and louder with each step he took towards her. Her eyes couldn't tear away from his form and her mind raced with nervous thoughts. After she had realized her true feelings for him, her friendship with him became complicated. Maybe not so much for him but for her, she couldn't even be alone with the guy without feeling like her face was going to burst into flames.

"Hi Aiden." she in a small voice, a small smile came to her face.

"Yo." he said simply as he was now face to face with her.

Riri and Jem, in the background and unnoticed to the couple, stared with large curiosity.

"Somethings different." Riri whispered to Jem without taking her eyes of the two.

"Yeah..can't put my finger on it though." Jem replied, also not tearing away from the scene.

The two had not known what occurred on the snow trip but they could definitely feel the change of emotion and attraction between the two. It was odd and intriguing at the same time.

"Aiden..I wanted to uhm..give you something." Naadia began as she clutched her purse close to her. She didn't want to do this in public, but for some reason she didn't care who saw, or who talked. She wanted Aiden to have the chocolates she made for him, especially made for him.

"Lets have it then." Aiden said with amusement, his smile growing. His showing up to school wasn't so much of a mystery as one would think. He liked Naadia, Naadia liked him. He came because he had a gut feeling she would be giving him chocolates, and so far, his gut was never wrong. And because of this he grudged through the hundreds and thousands of girls that pulled at him, that shoved their chocolates in his face and on many occasions in his mouth, just so he could receive Naadia's.

Is that romantic or what?

Naadia reached into her purse, Riri and Jem leaned in close in anticipation, the whole class had their eyes on Aiden and Naadia, even Andre who had been seen walking out of the classroom was at the door way peaking in on the scene. Just as Naadia was about to pull out the chocolates, an unforgiving interruption came..and no it wasn't Andre this time.

"Class..wha-...what is everyone doing? Get to your seats already the bell is about to ring." and indeed it did. The whole class had a look of disappointment as they all shuffled to their designated seat.

"Dammit so close." Riri said with a snap of her fingers as she stood to go to her seat.

Naadia sighed as she released the chocolates and gave Aiden a sad smile, staring into those eyes of his.

"At lunch then?" she said as she didn't wait for a reply and went to her seat. While she would have loved to get it over and done with, she thought she could wait until lunch. She didn't have much of a choice anyway. It would have to wait.

"Lunch..yeah." Aiden said to more to himself as he to was disappointed by the teacher's interruption. He watched Naadia walk away, and as he did so the smile returned to his face in excitement of lunch time and he to walked to his seat, catching one final glimpse of his Naadia.

~~

At last the bell gave its loud ring signaling to all that lunch time had arrived. Naadia had spent the entire class time staring at the big round clock sitting on the wall. Each passing tick towards lunch seemed to have lasted forever, but finally the time had come. She took a quick glance around the classroom as students made their way out of their seats and out of the door, to her surprise, Aiden was no where in sight. She bit her lip as disappointment began to set in deep. Did he decide to leave? Maybe the attack of the female students was too much for him, it was astonishing to her that he even showed. For her no less.

"Naadia?"

Snapping out of her trance, she looked up to see that face of Jem staring down at her from a standing position.

"Earth to Naadia."

"Uhh yeah whats up?" Naadia said slowly as she gathered her belongings and began to stand to leave with her friends.

"Oh your not coming with us." Riri said with a smirk as she left her place by the door and walked over to Jem and Naadia with her arms crossed as if she had a little secret.

"I guess this is the part where I ask you what the hell your talking about." Naadia said as annoyance began to set in on her expression. She couldn't believe he left. Just like that.

"Before you snap my head off, Aiden happen to pull me aside when the bell rung and told ME to tell YOU to meet him on the roof."

Naadia's eyes widened just then, it took everything in her being not to smile from ear to ear. This would be her chance. "Is that so..?" she said as her eyes lowered and a blush crept to her cheeks. Alone..with Aiden.

"Yup, so hurry up and go before lunch is over, and best believe your telling us everything that happens. Even if I have to torture it out of you." Riri said placing her hand on her hip and sticking a finger in Naadia's face with a mock attitude.

Nadia let out a laugh and nodded. "Ok ok, will do." she said as she turned away from her friends and headed out of the door, her steps hurried towards the staircase of the rooftop.

In a matter of seconds Naadia had reached the 'Do not enter' sign of the door that led to rooftop of the school. She stood there for a moment as the sweat began to collect on her palms. Man was she nervous, and she was excited, and happier than she's ever been. Well not since that shoe sale at-..besides the point, she was feeling a range of emotions that scared her. She had never felt this way about anyone. And it scared her.

Inhaling deep, she clasped the door knob and twisted it allowing entrance to the dimly lit staircase. Each step she took upwards caused an increase of her heartbeat. Any faster and her heart would explode out of her chest. But before that could happen, rays of sun penetrated the darkness and she saw the end of her short journey.

As she finally reached the outside she stared off into the distance where a figure stood, Aiden, illuminated by the warm sun like some sort of god in human form.

Once again she clutched her purse close to her and walked towards the god like figure. Her nerves wrecked beyond comprehension. Could she do it? She had to. There was no way she could-..would back down.

In hearing her footsteps, Aiden turned to face the girl that was now in his presence. He allowed a smile to come to his face as he removed is hands from his pockets, an excited expression hid behind calm caramel eyes.

"Yo..again."

Naadia smiled as she stood just inches away from the boy that had claimed her heart so easily.

"Hey.." she said as she looked down at her feet, she wished her heart would stop beating so hard. She reached into her purse and began to pull out the chocolates. This was it. "I wanted to give you-...."

"HEY. WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING UP HERE?"

The duo both turned to the authority figure that called out to them. The janitor of the school staring sternly at the both of them.

"No one is allowed up here."

"Why are YOU here then?" Aiden replied as his irritation was rising with the constant interruptions.

The janitor began to fume with the smart ass comment that came from the younger.

"I'M ALLOWED. Now git outta here before I rat you out to the principal. Go one get!" he said as he stepped away from the door way giving the two a chance to leave before he changed his mind.

Naadia sighed heavily as she began to make her way towards the doorway. Was this really not meant to be? Was this the universe's way of telling her that her giving Aiden these chocolates as a token of her feelings was a silly idea of a love struck girl? If that was the case, the universe was truly cruel.

With Aiden behind her, they walked down the stairs in silence the only sound heard was their footsepts before they finally reached the main hallway of the school. They stood there and stared at each other. Aiden's face still showing hints of irritation, and Naadia on the brink of giving up her quest of handing him these chocolates. Although she could do it now. There was time wasn't there? Yes yes there was-...

The loud screech of the bell overhead, quickly followed by the mass footsteps of students returning to their classrooms from lunch.

So much for time.

"This sucks." Naadia said holding back tears and replaced them with a laugh.

"I second that." Aiden said with a sigh as his face relaxed. "I guess I can catch you after school yeah?" he said with a small smile as he brushed a few stray stands of her from her face.

Naadia blushed as she nodded. "They say third times the charm."

Aiden chuckled as he took hold of her hand and placed a soft kiss on her palm. "Yeah..third times the charm." he repeated as eyes locked on her for a moment before gently letting go of her hand and giving her a small wave as he walked off. Leaving Naadia to watch his back as he walked off.

~~~

By the time school came to an end and the last bell rung for the day, Naadia was emotionally exhausted, all these failed attempts to give Aiden these semi-melted chocolates was tiring.

"So you never told us what happened." Riri said as she leaned up against a locker as Naadia placed her books away in her own.

"I couldn't give them to him." she said quietly focusing on putting her things away.

"Come on Naadia you can do it, I don't get why your nervous, he likes you, you like him-.." Jem said as she leaned up against the other side of her.

"No no it wasn't that..I mean I was nervous but it wasn't because of that. We were interrupted. We got caught on the roof."

"Sounds kinda dirty when you say it like that." Riri said with a chuckle.

Naadia rolled her eyes as she closed her locker and began waking towards the exit. "Anyway, i'm suppose to meet him in the front and I guess i'm gonna try again..but with my luck we'll probably be interrupted again." she said with a sigh. "I can never get a break with this guy."

"True." Jem said with a shrug.

As they reached the exit. The girls said their goodbyes as Riri and Jem walked out of sight leaving Naadia alone waiting for Aiden. At this point she wasn't even nervous, she was just ready to get this whole ordeal over with. If that was possible.

"So where is this guy.." Naadia said looking around the quad as the wait extended. But as her eyes scanned her surrounding, a large crowd, increasingly getting louder caught her eye. What was that about she wondered as she approached cautiously. She pushed her way through the mixed crowd of guys and gals and stood on her tippy toes to see what the commotion was about. What she saw caused her eyes to widen. The crowd was surrounding Aiden and this beautiful brunette, the brunette, who she did not know, was handing Aiden a box of chocolates. Aiden had an awkward smile on his face but nonetheless he accepted the chocolates from the beaut.

Naadia released the tension on her toes and shoved her way out of the crowd. All this time, all day she had been waiting to give Aiden these damned chocolates, which were now melted and dis-formed.

As she stomped her way home, she allowed the tears to free fall from her eyes. It wasn't that she was sad or jealous..ok maybe jealous but primarily she was angry. Angry at herself, at Aiden, at the universe, today was suppose to be her moment to give Aiden something special, to tell him how she felt about him, truly. And she couldn't even do that. It was sad. Depressing. Pathetic even.

As Naadia reached her house she thought only of climbing into her bed and screaming into her pillow. Followed by a large dose of chocolate ice cream and women empowering movies. That should make her feel better. But just as that thought brought comfort to her, a figure coming into eye view stopped her at her tracks and caused her breathing to stop momentarily. Aiden. Aiden was standing at her mailbox. But how he got there before she did was a bit of a mystery to her.

Before she proceeded further she quickly wiped the remnants of the tears in her eyes and approached him quickly changing her expression to uncaring of the situation. She wasn't going to let him see that she had been crying over him.

"Naadia.." he said as he looked up from whatever was so interesting on the ground and made his way towards her.

"Aiden." she said as she crossed her arms and avoided his gaze.

"I looked for you after school, someone told me they saw you walk home."

"Yup." she said still finding the view of her house more interesting than the topic at hand.

"Hey." Aiden snapped as his expression changed to worried to annoyed. "Look at me." he said in a stern voice.

Naadia slowly turned to face him, her wall still up. She was still pissed.

"Listen, be mad all you want but dammit..." he started as he suddenly shoved his hand into Naadia's purse and whipped out the melted chocolates.

"I waited all damn day for you to give these to me." And he ripped off the ribbon holding the package together and began to shove chocolates into his mouth like a man who was on a sweets kick, leaving Naadia wide eyed and shocked.

But then a smile crept to her face and then she began to laugh. Hard.

Aiden stopped stuffing his face with chocolates and looked at Naadia like she had lost her mind. Despite the fact that he had chocolate all over his mouth.

"I'm i'm sorry." Naadia said between laughs as she finally settled down and wiped the tears from laughing from the corner of hers.

"I was so mad at you..and just like that i'm relieved..."

"Oh?" Aiden said with a raised eyebrow as he began to wipe the chocolaty substance from his face.

"Yeah..guess third time really is the charm." she said with a smile. Right then she could have told him. That she loved him. That she cared about him. But suddenly, something stopped her. It wasn't the right time. She knew it wasn't.

For a moment silence passed between them.

"Hey Naadia." Aiden said as she looked up at him as he suddenly had a serious look on his face.

"Yeah..Aiden?"

Aiden grabbed Naadia's hand just then and pulled her close to him. No gap between their bodies as he looked down in her eyes and hers up at his. He slipped his hands around her waist and took her chin between his fingers and lifted it up closer towards his face. If it wasn't for Aiden pretty much holding her, her whole being would have collapsed from the intensity that Aiden was emulating.

Aiden's face grew closer, and closer, until his lips finally touched hers. It was soft at first, innocent, then more passionate, all Naadia could do was to close her eyes and clutch his shirt, returning his kiss. The kiss that she had longed for, waited for. This felt right. There was nothing else that mattered or even existed while their lips were locked. If it was up to her, she would have stayed under his embrace forever.

But while the couple were in a moment of passion. An unnoticed viewer peered from the window of Aiden's house. His face masked by the shadow of the curtain, but bright green eyes and a toothy smirk showed through. And a chuckle rumbled in the throat of this mystery man.

"So that's her huh? Shes pretty cute..this is gonna be funner than I thought."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness, I didn't have internet for a while. I tried to just leave it on a nice note, but I couldn't help myself! Had to add a little dun dun dunnnn to the end ya know? Sorry if its a little rushed, I needed to write it out before writer's block completely tore me up.