Sexy runs in the family

Where have you been [part 1]

Naadia stood in front of the handsome dark hair caramal eyed bad boy twittling her thumbs. The nervousness stimulated the butterfly feeling in her stomach, she couldn't even raise her head to look at him to look into those eyes. Her palms were sweaty and cheeks flushed red, she was determined to say what she needed to say. It was about that time wasn't it?

"Aiden..I..I"

Aiden stood there, with a smile on his face, ah that smile that could melt a girl's heart. His hands were shoved deep in his pockets as he waited patiently for Naadia to put the words she was thinking into a sentence.

"Aiden!" Naadia snapped her head to look at him, her eyes filled with fire of determination. "I love you! And and I want you to be my boyfriend!"

There she had said it, it was finally out, no more torment, no more games. It was finally out in the op-..

"Naadia..I..I just don't feel that way about you..I care about you but..not in that way."

Aiden's voice suddenly rang in her eyes, although the words pierced her heart like a dagger . Her eyes went immediatley to the floor, she felt sick, like she was going to puke.

"Naadia..." Aiden said to her but she couldn't face him. The embarrasment and hurt sunk in deep. She wanted to hide. Crawl under a rock and live the life of a hermit, die alone and become a vengful ghost and haunt Aiden the rest of his natural born life.

"Naadia..wake up..wake up naadia" Aiden said putting his hands on her shoulders and slightly shaking her.

"Wake..up?" she said slowly as her eyebrow rose in confusion.

~~~~~

"NAADIA. WAKE.UP"

When dark brown eyes opened, Naadia was faced with her mother next to her bed side slightly shaking her to wake. Her eyes adjusted to the newfound light that replaced the darkness of sleep. So that meant all of that was..

a dream?

"Morning sunshine, now get up, or your going to be late again." her mother said as she strolled out of her daughter's bedroom in route of the kitchen. Naadia sat up and stared out of the window as she strecthed her tired body. The snowy weather had passed and the sun stood out on a cloudless, breezy February day. It had been a month or so since the snow trip, after the incident where Aiden was injured the rest of the trip went smoothly..for everyone else.

Naadia had that moment of weakness where she confessed her love, although Aiden hadn't heard it, and the would-be-kiss that Aiden almost planted on her, keyword: almost. but she could beat up Andre for that one later. The aftermath of it all left Naadia's nerves shot. She couldn't look Aiden in the eyes anymore, she had a hard time doing so before but definitively couldn't now. Whenever he wanted a moment alone she would scurry off to hide behind Riri or Jem. To sum it all up she was a mess, and the dream she had didn't make her feel better. With a heavy sigh, Naadia rolled herself out of bed and went off to do her morning routine. She passed by Her window in which had a clear view of Aiden's bedroom window. She peaked out hoping for a glimpse but was disappointed. Maybe he would get tired of all this pussyfooting around and move on to the next girl. That would solve all her problems....as if she really wanted that.

After an hour of getting ready Naadia found herself head deep in the fridge staring intently at box. She withdrew it and stared at the item. Chocolates.

Today was valentine's day..

She wanted to give it to Aiden. In fact she had HAND MADE them for him. She was up until two a.m repeatedly messing up the gift until she had finally got it right, chocolates in shapes of hearts and stars. With a few pieces of colorful candy inside. The real question was if she'd be able to sum up the courage to even hand them to him.

Stepping out of the house she peaked out of the door to see if her favorite bad boy was waiting for her by their mailbox so they could make the walk to school together and she could give him the chocolates before the entire female student body caught up to him to kiss ass and hand him their chocolates. Andre had the same problem or in Andre's case he found that to be a huge ego boost. Now that she thought about it, after a few times of Aiden being bombarded with chocolates on this day he began ditching school on Vday, to him it was probably doomsday.

So maybe she wouldn't be able to give him her chocolates and that immediately depressed her. Upon arrival on school grounds all the pink..and red hearts and signage..caught her eye. Plastered everywhere!

"What the hell." Naadia said to herself as she found it to be a bit of an overkill. Her mood was soured now that she knew Aiden wouldn't even be showing that heavenly face of his at school today.

"Naadi!"

A familiar voice called out to the girl as she withdrew her books from her locker, turning to face the voice that spoke she found her best friends Riri and Jem walking towards her.

"Someone looks a bit down today." Jem said leaning up against the neighboring locker.

"Me? Down? No life is just peachy." Naadia said with a hint of sarcasm as she began to reorganize her messy locker.

"Hey hey don't start with me miss, just because you've been in a funk with Aiden doesn't mean-.."

'FUNK?" Naadia said slowly turning towards Jem. "You'd be in a funk to if you just confe-.." WAIT. HOLD ON. They didn't know, she hadn't told them what happened on the snow that day, or in Aiden's bedroom at the lodge.

Jem and Riri stared at their seemingly crazed best friend with eyebrow raised.

"If we'd just what?" Riri said stimulating the rest of that sentence.

"Uhh..nothing. its nothing! Anyway whats with all this pink and red crap everywhere. Its too much."

"You really are off your rocker. You don't know what today is?" Riri said as Naadia closed her locker door and began to walk towards their first class of the day.

"Of course I do.." Naadia said slowly pulling her purse with the box of chocolates closer to her.

"Sooo that means you've got a little present for Aiden right? right?" Riri said as she hopped out in front of Naadia and stopped the pace. Riri, being the hard core romantic she was, expected that Naadia would be giving something to Aiden. And she was determined to make sure it happened.

"Well..I mean..yeah but he stopped showing up on this day remember?"

"Ohhh thats right." Jem stared as she walked into the classroom first and sat in her desk. "After getting attacked every year I wouldn't blame him."

Riri sat on top of Jem's desk and Naadia gazed out of the window. "Its too bad..I really wanted to give him these.." she said somber more to herself than to the girls.

Riri patted her friend on the back. "You do realize you live right next to the guy, go to his house and hand them to him."

"But..." Naadia began. She was scared to do that..in fact she wasn't even sure she was going to have the courage to do it at school let alone at his front door. "I'm scared though! " she said as she ruffled her on hair in frustration.

"Look, Aiden likes you so he'll be more than happy to get chocolates from you" Jem said as she eyed jimmy, who if you recall has a huge crush on jem, she was especially expecting chocolates from him. Although she never believed in the whole chocolate giving thing, then again neither did Naadia. In fact she had never gotten chocolates let alone given one to someone.

"Well isn't it my favorite ladies" a familiar British accent turned heads in the room.

"Hiiii Andre~" the girls said in unison with smiles, they had really grown fond of the english gent.

"Hm.. like that." he said with a sexy grin. "Anyway I've got something for you all." Andre pulled his back in front of him and dug around muttering something about his messy bag when he pulled out three small boxes of chocolates.

"Ah! Andre you shouldn't have." Naadia said as she took her own box and opened it. Riri had already began to devour hers. "We didn't even get you any.." she said feeling the guilt rise.

"Its fine its fine. Its a gift. " he said with a smile as he prepared to leave.

"Oh I know what we can do!" Riri said as she grabbed the girls and whispered something in their ears off in a corner as Andre stared dumbfounded. The trio nodded in agreement and just then strolled over to the dirty blond haired male and each gave him a kiss on the cheek.

'Thank you Andre!" they said unison with big grins as Andre stood there blushing, they had the attention of the whole classroom by that point.

"Ah now that's a rare sight. Andre blushing" Jem said as the three giggled.

"Jeez..you girls flatter me." he said shaking his head, his cheeks still rosy but nonetheless with a smile before he turned to head out the door, flashing a wave before he daprated. "See you girls at lunch then-.."

Andre disappeared out the door for a second before he slowly backed up into the classroom, shock written all over his face and his eyes wide. The chatter outside the classroom grew to an exciting tone, and then inside the classroom as well.

"Whats going on?" Naadia said as the excitement only grew louder.

"Aiden.." Andre said slowly before a grin creeped to his face as Aiden suddenly appeared in the classroom, hands deep in pockets and a smirk as he gazed at his best friend who was still in a bit of a shock. A horde of girls waiting behind Aiden was growing bigger. "You sneaky bastard, you actually showed up."

Aiden's head then turned to Naadia who joined the rest of the classroom in feeling a sense of shock and excitement that the bad boy showed. The two locked eyes, and Naadia felt the butterflies become aggravated within her.

Why was he here?
♠ ♠ ♠
And there's another one. Squeezed out from the noggin, just for you. Part 2 later on today