The Room of All Ends

Chapter One: The Feeling

The car pulled up to the red Victorian house. Andy Bilings pushed him self out of the car and looked up at his new home. The wind began to blow and leaves were picked up off of the ground and circled around the car.
"Honey" Andy mom Jane got out of the car. "you ready to go inside?"
"No...." Andy said with out thinking in a low soft whisper.
"What?"
"I.... I mean yeah sure..."
The two walked into the house and saw a long hallway that had numerous rooms coming off of it. Andy took ten steps and saw the living room. It had beautiful rose red walls and had their furniture from their old home already in place.
He saw the yellow kitchen, the lime green bath room, his mothers blue room, his mother brown office, his purple office.
He was pondering how he would like his new home.
He walked up the steps and began to wonder the second floor.
Then he saw the attic door.
He saw that it was hunched open.
He walked up the stairs to the door that held endless despair and desperation. Then he took a step and put his hand out and as it hit the nob a strong wind blew and the window right behind him shattered open and he noticed that a tree fell threw.
"HOLLY SON OF A..." he feel threw the open door way and hit his head.
Then the attic door blew shut.
"What on earth?" He got up and started pulling open the door. "MOM! MOM! HELP ME! WHATS GOING ON?"
Then a strange eairy voice fell over the attic.
"I lived and loved and died here!"
Chills found there way all over Andy's body.
"Mom?"
"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOME?" the voice shouted!
"MOM! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Andy began to scream as he was trying to get the door open.
The door flung open and Andy was flown into the wall. Blood spiing form his head.
He ran out the door falling down the attic stairs were he saw he mother standing at the top of the stairs that lead from the first floor to the second.
"Andy! Cut out all the raccet!" Then she walked away.
Andy was left stairing at the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy learns that his home may not be so sweet....