Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

I Meet Logan Lerman

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beeeeep!!!!!! "ARUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!" I roll over and slam the snooze button on my alarm clock. Ugh. It was 6:00 a.m. Could it be any earlier? I rub the sleep out of my eyes and make my bed. I walk to the bathroom. Oh wow shit! I looked aweful!! I quickly brush my teeth to get that nasty moring breather out of my mouth. I hate morning breathe. And to be honest not many people enjoy it either. "Drew?" Parker asked rubbing his eyes. "Hey bubba. Its too early for you to be awake. Go back to sleep." I pick him up and carry him back to the boys' room. Parker climbs into his bed on the botom bunk. "I love you. I'll see you in a couple of hours." Parker was already falling back alseep when I turned around. I smile then head back into the bathroom and jump in the shower. I start to think to myself about how this day was suppose to go. How was suppose to adress him? Your majesty? Your excellancy? Your highness? Is that even right?? Am I off my rocker?! I think so.

I hop out of the shower and wrap my hair in my towel. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. I really didn't think I was Logan Lerman type. Wait, since when have I cared what people think about me?? Ha. I didn't give a crap. I walk back into my room and turn on the radio. I had no idea what I was going to wear to pick up this dude. I hate freaking out about something like this. Half the time I didn't care. I just threw on whatever was clean and left. But today I wanted to make a good impression but the way my hair was just made me seem out there. I mean I personally am I out there so I don't reall care. I think I'm babbling. Yeup. I'm definitely babbling. I shake off the stupid thoughts and get dressed. I put on my red skinny jeans, my white shirt with painted and faded chains across it, my black leather jacket, and my black pumps. I looked ok. It was one of my random mall shopping outfits or whatever. I sigh. I grab my keys and my purse and head out of the door.

I pull up to Jaz's house and pull out my phone.

~Drew~
Hey. I'm out front. Hurry up. We don't wanna be late.

I press send then slouch down in the drivers seat. I really didn't feel like driving. Hmm.........I wonder if Jaz wants to drive. I'm half asleep. Within a minute Jaz comes running out the door with a stupid grin on her face. "Hey Kid." I smile. "Sup." She smile warmly back. "Are you ready to meet your future husband?" I said sarcastically. "YES!!!!" She shrieks. "Ok, ok. Soooooo..............you wanna drive cuz I'm beat." I smile a stupid grin. "ERugghH!! Fine. But your driving back." I look at her. "DEAL!!!!!" I said literally jumping out of the car. Jaz starts to laugh. I quickly get into the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on. "Ready?" "Lets do it." We both shriek. "I hope we don't freeze up in front of him and look like babbling idiots." I look at Jaz. "Haha. Me too. I hate when that happens." I started to feel my palms sweating from being nervous about meeting him.

About 2 hours later we were parking in front of the air port. "D-D-Drew. I'm really nervous." Jaz looks at me with panic in her eyes. "Jaz. Try to relax. Because if you freak, I freak, then we all freak? Got it? Freak...." "Ha-HA! Very funny!!" I crack up. "Alright. Lets do this." We link arms then walk into the air port and use the escalator. I look around to find gate 14. "Jaz we're suppose to go that way." She walks in step with me. We wait impatiently for him to come out of the gate. "Jaz. Will you be able to spot hi-" "THERE HE IS." "What?! Where?! We gotta get him out quickly!!" Jaz follows him with her eyes. She looked like a lioness. "Whoa. Jaz chill before you get happy or somethin." Jaz glares at me. I quickly walk up to him. "Um hi Logan." "WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Logan whips around with a horror stricken face. "S-S-Security!!!" Our eyes widen. "No, no, no!!! We're the contest winners!!! Well I mean I'm the contest winner. I'm Drew." His shoulders loosen up. "Oh, I'm so sorry." "Is everything ok Mr. Lerman?" The security guard walks up with a glare. "Yes. I'm sorry. I'm suppose to be with them. He shoots us a warm smile. Jaz almost melts into white chocolate. Ha. White chocolate. "Alright then. Have a nice day." The guard forces a smile and then walks away. "So Drew. Where are you going to take me on our day together. It'll just be the two of us. No paparrazi no nothing." "We're going to the bowling alley and then after we're guna go to park and have a picnic and just get to know each other. " Logan smiles. "That sounds great. But can we just go to the picnic. That idea sounds better." He flashed me a crooked smile. "Uhmm...sure. Sounds good. I hope you like turkey and swiss sandwhiches." His eyes light up. "Turkey and swiss sandwhiches are my favorite." He said calmly trying to hid his smile. "Great. Then I guess we'll have a fun time today then." I look up at him. "Yes we will." His deep blue eyes bore into mine. I quickly glance to the side to see Jaz Starstruck.