Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

Do I like Logan Lerman?

We finally arrive at the park. I slightly glance over at Logan scoping the park. He had a smile on his face. “There is no one at this park.” He looks over at me and mouthed “Thank You.” I smile and nod my head. “You guys ready to have an awesome picnic?” I look at the back seat. Jaz was fast asleep. Awe, how cute!!! “Logan, wake up Jaz. Oooo! No better yet pick her up and carry her to our picnic spot. She’ll flip.” I said in a whisper. “She really likes me huh?” Logan said chuckling. “You have no idea.” I said laughing slightly. Logan opens his door and gently closes it. He goes to the back seat and gently picks up Jaz as gently and as quietly as possible. “I’ll follow you.” He mouthed. “Ok.” I whispered. I walk over to my favorite tree and lay down the blanket so Logan could put her down. “Just set her down there.” Logan was about to do what I said but put a goofy smile on his face. “I have a better idea. Jaz, Jazzy, wake up. We’re here.” I smile figuring out what he was up to. Jaz starts to stir in his arms. “Hmmm? What’s going o-Holy Logan Lerman!!!! Logan Lerman is holding me!!!!! Put me down before I faint!!!!!” Logan and I crack up as he puts her down. She quickly sits down cheeks as red as a cherry. “That was real funny guys. You almost gave me a heart attack. Do you want me to die at the age of 17 ½?” We continue laughing. “Yeah, yeah keep laughing.”

Jaz leans forward and grabs a water bottle. She gets this weird crooked smile I hadn’t seen before. I look at her skeptically. She opens the water and pours it all over Logan. “Whoa!!!” Logan sits there with only the top part of his body soaked. He was wearing a plain v-neck tee with a leather jacket and you could see his sculpted abs through his damp shirt. “Oh shit.” Logan looks at his shirt. He takes off his jacket then quickly pulls his shirt off and walks over to the tree and hangs it off a low branch. “Well I see how this day is going.” He smiles. He grabs two water bottles and opens them both and pours the water over me and Jaz. “Ahhhh!!!!!” Jaz and I scream. “Hahahaha!!!!” Logan runs away. I smirk. “Oh I see how it is.” I take off my jacket. Thankfully my shirt wasn’t see through. I was wearing my lucky purple bra today. Uh, don’t ask. Logan looks at me and gives me a warm smile. I look away blushing. Jaz tackles me and pours water on my head. “Ahhhh Jaz!!! Wait wait!!! My phone!” I push her off and feel my pockets few ok good. My phone was in my purse.

After throwing water everywhere we were all soaking wet. “Um, I’m having fun but I’m getting kind of hungry.” Logan smiles sheepishly. “Ha-ha. Why didn’t you just say so? Are you hungry or starving?” Logan chuckles. “I’m STARVING. I could eat everything.” He blushes a bright scarlet. I smile at his somewhat innocent face. But I could tell behind his eyes that he wasn’t as innocent as I thought he was. Jaz quickly takes a seat next to him. I smile and shake my head. Logan smiles kindly at her. Jaz scoots closer to him. Ok, I had to say SOMETHING. “Geez Jaz, give the guy some air to breathe we all know your fantasizing about him but c’mon we all have personal space.” I said sarcastically. Jaz gets bright red with anger and embarrassment. “I was just kidding Jaz. You know I love you.” I give her a big fake grin. “Yeah. Sure You do.” She said curtly. “Awww. Come here Jazzy. I don’t mind at all.” Logan pulls her closer to his damp body. Jaz sighs a sigh of happiness. In that moment, I felt this little prick in my chest. What was that? But I remember it from the 3rd grade when Jennifer Stanley was talking to my crush Josh Daniels. I wanted to pull her braids and break her glasses. Did I? No I couldn’t. Did I like Logan Lerman?