Status: Starting

Daddy's Little Girl

Stop, Don’t Touch Me There

I drove for a little while until I saw a little white wolf on the side of the road. It was beautiful and I pulled over. When I got out of the car the wolf looked up. Its eyes were amazing, one blue and one green. I put one hand on each side of its face. This wolf was like the size of a big dog. One moment I heard a howl and the next the wolf was gone and dead silence came. I hopped back into the car. After I got down to La Pus, I looked for a special candy store here. I found it and jumped out. “Ah-ha! I finally found it!”

“what’d you find?” I screamed. The voice laughed.

“hi I’m Seth Clearwater.” I shook his extended hand.

“Keely, Keely Whitlock. Nice to meet you.”

“Are you new around here?”

“Well, kinda. I just moved to forks.”

“Oh that’s nice. What brings you to La Push?”

“The Candy Warehouse! I’m buying my younger cousin/sister candy for her birthday.”

“Cousin/Sister?”

“Yeah well I was born in Port Isabel, Texas then my parents died, I was put in an orphanage, then I meet my “sister” at the orphanage, then I was adopted with Keegan, My sister, and brought to Forks.”

“oh I’m sorry, Who are you parents now?”

“Alice and Jasper Cullen.”

“Cullen?” I nodded. “As in Edward and Bella Cullen?” I nodded.

“They are my aunt and uncle.” I started to walk into the store.

“Hey Keely?”

“yeah?”

“You wanna hang out sometime?”

“I’d like that. My number is, 1-773-533-5979.” He nodded and we parted ways. I went in the store and bought the candy. When I came out I went down the path to the beach to chill out for a while.

When I got there I saw a huge group of boys and girls. And when I say huge, I mean as in the boy’s height and the amount of people. I sat down and took out a pixie-stick.

“Keely!” I looked towards where my name was being called. It was Seth again.

“Are you stalking me Mister Seth Clearwater?”

“I could ask the same thing to you.”

“Yes but if you ask me I would have to tell you the truth and the truth isn’t very pretty.” He laughed and grabbed my wrist. I was hyped up on sugar so I was acting a little retarded.
As Seth dragged me I was screaming. “No please stop! Don’t touch me!” then I sang, “Stop don’t touch me there! This is my private square!” they group was laughing. So I yelled at them. “you cruel, cruel people! Letting some stranger take me to who knows where! That’s just wrong!” they were laughing harder.

“No please! I’ll give you money just stop! Stop, I’m only a little twelve year old girl!” he stopped. “wait your only twelve?” I nodded proudly. “then how were you driving, and why are you so tall?” I shrugged and turned to leave. He grabbed me again. “Really? Really Seth?
Really? This again? Wow, just wow!” he just kept walking.

“hey guys this is Keely, Keely this is the Guys.”

“wow Seth! That’s cool. Well it’s good to meet you, guy and you guy and you guy too!” I said sarcastically.

“Okay whatever! This is Embry, Paul, Jared, Quil, Brady, Collin, Rachael, Claire, Autumn, Summer, Ally and Lexy, and-“

“Nessie’s Boyfriend. Jacob is it?” he nodded. I said hi and hung out on the beach for a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well this is kinda rushed, but VERY! meaningful! loves ya!
606 Words
Thx.
-Breezie!
P.S.comment the names and stuff!