Sequel: Blanket of Fear

Bound to You

Chapter Three

Instead of doing as Vengeance had told her to do, Eliza scooted as close to the large, black leather headboard as she could, trying to get away from the angry man standing at the foot of the bed.

“What? You can dish but you can’t take?” He asked her, walking around the corner of the bed to her. He had her arm in his hand before she could scoot away again, and his gaze was on hers. “You can give attitude, but you won’t take it back? That’s a little hypocritical don’t you think, puppet?”

“Don’t you dare touch m—“

“You aren’t in a position to tell me what to do.” Vengeance cut her off sharply. “I’ll do with you as I please; you’re mine now.”

Eliza didn’t say a word as Vengeance sat on the bed, pulling her roughly onto his lap and studying her facial expressions. She felt his arousal pressing against her leg, straining against his tight black jeans. He moved his hands onto her thighs and felt her skin, causing her to involuntarily shiver.

You shouldn’t like this, Eliza, she told herself mentally. It’s sick. He’s going to rape you, and you’re enjoying it?

Before Eliza could say anything, Vengeance pushed her off of him. “Go change into something else, before I do decide to fuck you.” He grunted before standing up. “Five minutes. There’s other clothes in the second closet.”

Eliza, thankful that he had decided she could change her clothes, walked into the designated closet and pulled the first t-shirt off of its hanger. It was a black Jack Daniels shirt, and a little too big on her. Next she found a pair of shorts, and slipped them on under the tutu before pulling it off and putting it in the closet, hoping never to see it again. When she was finished pulling the clothes on, she sat on the floor, pulling the thigh-high boots off of her legs, throwing them into the closet too.

“I didn’t say you could take the boots off.” Vengeance’s voice came from the bedroom. “I said change your clothes.”

“Fuck you.” Eliza spat at him. “I’m not going to wear those boots. You can do whatever you’d like, but I’m not wearing them.”

She heard his feet start crossing the dark wooden floor and walk into the closet, and soon felt his hand grab her arm painfully tight. “Come on.” He growled at her before leading her out of the closet and out of the bedroom, back down the hall. This time he didn’t take her downstairs, but continued down the hall, leading her into another room.

It was a room straight out of some horror movie, the walls made out of stone and the floor a cold, dark concrete. There were various instruments that promised pain hanging on the wall, and if Eliza wasn’t in the position she was, she’d think they were just up for decoration.

When she saw the coldness in Vengeance’s eyes, she knew they weren’t just expensive replicas. The weapons and torture devices on the wall were real, and they were probably used every so often on girls like herself.

“One more slipup,” He promised her, looking around the room. “and I’m going to be forced to use some of these on you.”

Eliza didn’t reply to him sarcastically; she knew his words were true. Without another word, he pulled her out of the room and slammed the door shut, dragging her back down the hall towards the room she’d come to think of as the Green Room, since the bedding and one wall were green. He shoved her inside, and gave her a cold glare.

“You are to stay in here until I come back. There is a balcony, and you may go out on it. I wouldn’t advise jumping; you’re not high enough to kill yourself, but too high to jump without injuring yourself. When I come back, you’re to be dressed in something sexy but not trashy. I’ll have one of the other girls bring in the outfit I want you in with directions on how I want you to do your makeup.”

Eliza said nothing, just nodded mutely. She was beginning to realize that she had no control over her life anymore. The door was shut in her face, and she walked over to the large bed, the only furniture in the room besides a couch facing the corner fireplace and two nightstands which she’d already discovered were empty. There was no clock on the wall, and no alarm clock, so she had no idea what time it was, or how long she’d been here. With nothing else to do, Eliza found herself falling asleep against the pillows.

Eliza didn’t wake up until she heard three short knocks on her door. She sat up sleepily, looking towards the door and expecting to see Vengeance. Instead, she saw a woman about her own height with shoulder-length blonde hair and big, deer-like eyes in a rich brown color. The woman gave her a smile and stepped into the room, closing the door.

“Zack wants you to wear this.” She told Eliza, putting the dress and shoes she had in her arms onto the edge of the bed.

“He has a name?” Eliza found herself asking. The blonde woman laughed; for some reason, Eliza found that she liked this woman. She seemed like a friend. Had she been kidnapped too?

“We all have names, just the same as you.” The woman told her. “I’m Val, by the way.”

Eliza smiled for the first time since she’d been brought here, and then looked at the dress. It was a long black dress, strapless and tight at the top with a flowing skirt. Also in Val’s hands were a pair of green, three inch sandal heels and a necklace with a green stone in the center.

“He bought the entire outfit specially for you.” Val smiled, as though it was something Eliza should be happy about. “Anyway, he wants you to wear your makeup dark, no eye shadow, lipstick, or lip gloss. He wants you to leave your hair down and straight. He’ll be up here in three hours’ time.”

“Great.” Eliza grumbled. Val smiled sympathetically at her.

“I know it’s not the best of circumstances, and I know that you really don’t want to be here right now. But you’ll grow to like it. Zack’s actually a really nice guy once you get past his hard exterior.”

Eliza snorted; she didn’t believe Val’s words for a minute. “Thank you for being so nice to me.”

Val gave her a friendly smile and nodded, and then walked out of the bedroom without a goodbye. Eliza grabbed the dress, shoes, and necklace and walked into the huge bathroom to get ready, leaving the clothes on the counter as she walked over to the enormous walk-in shower to clean the grime off of her body.

Two and a half hours later, Eliza was completely dressed, and she’d finished straightening her hair and doing her makeup. Just to irk Zack, she applied a thin layer of strawberry-flavored lip gloss to her pale lips, and then walked out into the bedroom, laying on the bed as she waited for her captor to come get her. Less than three minutes after she’d laid down on the mattress, the bedroom door opened and Zack stepped in, dressed in a black suit with a black button down dress shirt and a green tie that matched the shade of her shoes. He walked over to her.

“I thought I told Val to tell you not to put lip gloss on.” He said. Eliza chose not to respond, and Zack sighed. “Whatever. I’ll have to punish you for it later. We’re going to be late as is.”

With no other words from his lips, Zack grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room and down the hall that had become familiar to her already. When they reached the staircase, he turned to her.

“Either follow me at my pace, or you’ll fall again. And if you fall and rip that dress, I won’t be very happy.” He told her as he started walking down the stairs, his hand holding on to her upper arm as he descended. She followed quickly, not wanting to fall, and managed to get down the stairs without getting herself hurt. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, he led her into a foyer she hadn’t yet been in, and out of the house. When they stepped outside, she saw that the sun was just beginning to set. She could see the ocean in the distance, sparkling orange in the sunlight, and then turned to look back at the mansion. It was large and built of brick, with a yard of red tulips surrounding a large fountain in the center of the circular driveway. He led her to a garage that was a little ways from the house, and led her inside to a car she recognized as a 1972 Pantera. It was sleek and black, and looked as though it had never been driven.

He opened the passenger side door for her, and she sat inside. He walked around the car and got in the driver’s side and started the car, not saying a word to Hailey as he drove out of the garage and away from the estate.

As they drove, Eliza watched what scenery she could see in the setting sun, hoping to recognize something so she’d have a rough idea of where she was. Zack chuckled, and then spoke.

“You might as well give up, Eliza. You’re not going to figure out where I’ve brought you.”

She glared at him, no words leaving her mouth, causing him to laugh.

“What happened to that fiery spirit you had earlier? Don’t tell me fear; I know better than that, Eliza.”

She didn’t reply, but instead kept her gaze fixed on the passing scenery. Zack didn’t say another word as they drove along until they were on the outer limits of a city that Eliza didn’t recognize as anywhere in particular.

“When we get to where I’m taking you, you’re going to act as though we’re a couple. If you don’t, believe me, you’ll be in a world of hurt later tonight.”

Eliza gave him a smile that was too sweet to be real, and waited in the car as he walked around and opened it for her, like a gentleman.

As they walked towards a dark looking restaurant, he grinned at her. “It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before, puppet. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Eliza's Outfit

Another two comments, please. And thank you to everybody who has already commented, I really appreciate it. I hate resorting to ulitimatums like this, but if no one's commenting, I don't know if you like it or if you want something changed. :)

What was your favorite part of this chapter?