Parallel Worlds

Becca's Story - heat

It was one of the warmest days of the year and most of the girls were feeling the effects of it on their tempers and their health. Lucie, Harley, Vicky and Chloe were sat in the shower in their clothes cooling down. The younger girls like Emily, Duckie and Nicola were sitting in the huge bedroom with the cooling on full blast and having a midday sleep. Christina and Sarah were sat in the garden talking and trying to tan. Jessica was sat with her feet in the duck pond and listening to her iPod, enjoying the privacy.
The Elliot Minor boys had gone home, apart from Alex who was sat on the roof out of sight with Becca. Becca smiled at Alex and kissed his cheek. He smiled and hugged her. 
"Wanna go out for lunch...?" Alex asked with a smile. Becca nodded and climbed down through the open window into her bedroom, before she helped Alex through the gap. She slid her shoes on and stripped down to a short dress and tights.
"God I'm so warm!" She groaned as she cuddled a topless Alex. Alex smirked and grabbed his wallet. He walked her down to a restaurant on a back street. She smiled at him and sat down at a small window table. She ordered and rested her head against the window as she ate a few mouthfuls of her food. Alex smiled weakly at her but seemed really nervous. Alex spoke up in a quiet voice.
"Becca will you move in with me?..."
"...no..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler :) got the idea cause in Hartlepool today it was so warm DX aren't you proud I wrote this during a festival? ;) I'm just proud that I updated O.o
Keep commenting :)
Onto Christina!!!