Status: Active

Love Until It Hurts

Chapter One.

It was hard to not notice Jacob Black. He was tall, muscular, and had a killer smile, not to mention he was attractive in general. Almost all the girls I knew wanted him, drooled over him, and tried their hardest to earn his attention. But all of them failed, over and over again. It wasn't always their fault, some of them were absolutely stunning girls themselves, but ever since that one night that I happened to stumble outside my house, they didn't stand a chance.

It was a night I would remember for the rest of my life, because I had the reminder next to me practically all the time. A tall, handsome, warm reminder so I would never forget.

I was neighbors with the new girl, the pale, clumsy, year older then myself new girl. I had never really talked to Bella Swan, maybe an excuse me here or Sorry for walking into you in the hallway there, but never had I sat down and chatted with her, and I never even thought much of her.

But one night at about eleven o'clock, which used to be rare for me to leave me house so late, my dog Rusty wouldn't leave me alone so he could go to the bathroom. As I waited for him on the front steps, I nosily watched as Bella's truck pulled up to her house and he got out of the drivers truck. Usually, I didn't pay attention to people's private life, but it was hard to take my eyes off of him.

I tried not to act like I cared to much as they argued back and forth, but when she went in her house and he ran his fingers through his hair, clearly frustrated, I had to make sure was okay.

I kept telling myself to just go inside, that Rusty was already in and their business didn't concern me at all. But, if we're getting cheesy, I guess fate pushed me into the given situation, and I asked this stranger if he was okay.

I thought he would turn around and stare at me strangely, like I would have done to someone I didn't know asking me this question. But instead, when he turned around to face me, his jaw dropped slightly and stared at me for another moment before saying hello.

After that it was impossible to get rid of Jacob Black. He was always there, throwing pebbles at my window late at night, picking me up from school, taking me to La Push whenever he had the opportunity.

I learned about everything. Whatever went along with being a shape shifter I was informed about, I even had the great chance to hear about the background story with his love for Bella Swan.

It was like one day I was just pushed into this whole other life, one I never even knew could exist. And it all could be different if I didn't ask Jacob that one night if he was okay, maybe he wouldn't have ever imprinted on me, maybe I wouldn't know about all of this. Or maybe we would, after all, maybe we were meant to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
lame ending, I know. just a little back story, next is the real deal. Comments!