Status: Active

Love Until It Hurts

Chapter Two.

I sighed to myself as I rested my chin in my palm as my elbow was propped up on my knee. My other hand tapped aimlessly on my thigh as I was growing impatient. I sat on Jacob's back porch as I awaited his arrival. I understood he had to patrol for the morning, but it was thirty minutes passed one and I was getting antsy.

I began tapping my foot as I was considering leaving him a note telling him where I would be and why, but before I could make a move for a sticky note and pen, a rustling came from the woods. I bit my lip as I waited to see who would come out.

Ever since I heard about the Cullens and other blood suckers near by, I was always frightened to be near woods by myself or anywhere where no one else really was. I knew though, that no matter what Jacob would always find me, to protect me, but there was usually a small pinch of doubt causing my fear. Especially when I was on the resort.

A smile graced my lips as my boyfriend appeared with nothing but his shorts. I stood up and began walking towards him, even knowing he would met me before I got halfway. As I saw his smile grow bigger he began to jog slowly to get to me quicker. I didn't stop grinning as I had stopped moving and he was in front of me.

"Hello beautiful." He wrapped one of his strong arms around my waist and brought me into him. I rested my arms against his hard chest and my smile softened.

"Why hello Mr. I'm-always-late." I teased. He laughed softly and looked away, not being able to his that perfect smile as I didn't take my gaze away from him. He looked back down at me and lightly shrugged.

"It actually wasn't my fault this time, Kate. Seth wanted to wrestle a bit so I oh so nicely obliged." i rolled my eyes as I slithered my arms up and around his neck. I stood on my tippy toes in order to get closer to his face. He noticed and bent down to meet me closer as well.

Our noses touched and I could feel his warm breathe on my lips as our foreheads pressed together and his other arm wrapped around me, bringing us together tighter. He moved his head forward slowly and his lips barley grazed mine before we were in the same position as before.

"You're hear now, that's what counts." I managed to choke out as I was now breathe less. I could feel him smirk as he inched his mouth closer to mine again. He pressed them together more this time, but not as much I wanted. I moved my head closer, deepening the kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync with each others and my hands managed to get caught into his jet black hair.

It took his hands to just touch my bare back before I realized we were in his back yard, in public, whether Billy was home or not, I didn't want this happening outside. I pulled away quickly leaving us both gasping for air.

Again, back to the old position but our breathing was quicker and I felt Jake shaking his head.

"You tease." he finally managed to chuckle before his head snapped to the side. His eyes knotted together like he usually did when he was thinking.

"Jake, what is it?" I asked as I lowered my hands back to his chest and attempting to bear over his broad shoulders. He just shook his head and the look had yet to leave his face. My heart sank again and I bit my lip, but after a moment Jacob smiled and a loud voice greated us.

"Jake you dog! As least by the lady a drink first." With the realization of Quil seeing us entangled together I quickly took a step back out of his touch and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Shut up ya mutt and tell me what you want." Jacob laughed as Quil was now next to him and they 'man hugged.' Jacob turned as he waited for Quil to talk and walked over to me, putting one of his strong arms around my waist and kissing my temple.

"Sam needs you out at the clearing. The oldest leech needs to talk to you or something, I don't know." He shrugged at the end and Jacob sighed.

"Right now?" he asked and as Quil nodded, I wiggled out of his arm and started to walk to my KIA. After a moment I heard Quil run back to the woods and I heard Jacob following me. For once, I would really enjoy an afternoon with just my boyfriend.

"Are you mad now?" Jacob asked me after I reached my car and he leaned against the door, so I couldn't open it.

"Mad? No. Upset? Yes. Jake we barely get to spend an hour alone together even tho you promised me today. I get you have things to do, but for Christ's sake!" I was aggravated as my voice was getting louder.

"I know baby, I know. But after this we have all tonight together. Super promise, not matter what. But you know I have to listen to Sam. I'll meet you at Emily's?" I looked away in anger before giving in.

"Fine. But can you try not to be late?" He laughed and nodded.

"A kiss before I leave?" He smiled down at me, I shook my head no before he faked hurt. "Please?" He begged and it wasn't long before I giggled and let him kiss me.

There would always be something about Jacob that I could never deny.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish I could get this out there more. Ugh. comments?