Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

Extremely R-Rated! Contains Rape!

I opened my eyes and looked towards the door to see a frame larger then Blakes standing at my door. I was guessing it was Cohen.

He stepped fully into my room and closed the door behind him. “Are you well?” He asked quietly.

I nodded my head, not up to speaking.

“I want to speak to you,” He told me. He was going to give me a lecture on what I said to my mother earlier today. So I decided to save his breath.

“I already know what you’re going to say. I know I did wrong, and I regret what I said to her, but I meant every word,” I told him, my voice croaking.

I saw his silhouette shake his head. He moved closer to me, and I was able to distinguish his features more.

“I’m not here to have a go at you, rather...” He gulped. “You’re a very pretty girl you know,” he told me, changing the subject.

He came to sit by me on my mind, and moved hair away from my face. “Very pretty. You have a nice body, and a brilliant personality,”

“T-thanks,” I stammered.

“You are jealous of Scarlett.” He stated.

I didn’t say anything. “But there is no need to be. She’s boring, too boffy and isn’t very good in bed. But I bet you are. So what to do you say to a little fun,” He leaned down and kissed my lips. “Payback to Scarlett. No one will ever have to find out.”

I nodded my head without any thought to what he had said and immediately his lips crashed down on mine. I wasn’t thinking. My body had a mind of its own whilst thoughts whirled through my head.

I was aware of how rough Cohen was being with me, trying to get me to respond. So I did.

His hands roamed my body before unclasping my bar, groping at my breasts. He began to suck on my left breast as I felt him tear at my pants. Before I knew it I was naked before him and he was pulling his t-shirt off. I now realised he had entered my room without trousers on so all he had to do was remove his boxers. He spread my legs and thrust himself in me and I gasped. I felt pain as he pulled back and I had to clench my teeth to stop myself from screaming in agony. He was huge, Blake was 7 and a half inches but Cohen must have been about 9. However, slowly, the pain gave way to pleasure and I found myself moaning. He smirked and began to go faster and I moaned louder when he went deeper. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he was able to get deeper inside of me and I arched my back from the pleasure. He began to ride me fast and hard and my head fell back as I moaned loudly, reaching my climax. After I came, I soon felt Cohen stiffen inside of me, also cumming.

We were both panting but soon Cohen was lifting me up, turning me around so I was on my stomach. At this point I was tired, I wanted to sleep and images of Blake whirled through my head, already I was so guilty with what I had done. But then I felt the drugs kick in at what I had taken at the party just before leaving. I became even more helpless.

“No Cohen, I’m tired.” I slurred, pathetically trying to get him off of me.

He ignored me, instead choosing to lift me up into doggy position. “Stop, Cohen.” I slurred again.

From somewhere he produced a bit of fish wire, tying both my hands together in front of me. From there he tied my hands to my headboard, and my feet at each corner of the rail at the bottom of my bed, stretching my legs apart.

“Cohen...” I trailed off, unable to find my voice. I didn’t like this, and he knew it.

He stood up on the bed, and I felt him pound inside of me from behind. He forced himself deep inside of me and this time I couldn’t bite back a scream. After I screamed it seemed to turn him on more and he began to go harder and faster in me. Pain pulsed through my body and I all I wanted to do was tell him to stop. Soon I felt him cum inside of me, before he continued to thrust inside of me.

“Stop!” I finally managed to scream. He didn’t like that. He grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me up so my back was on his chest while he was still inside of me. “You said you wanted it, so you’re getting it.” He said roughly to me.

He pushed me back on the bed, and pulled out of me. I finally thought it was over and I sighed of relief. I felt him touch my arse cheeks, spreading them wide apart. “Let’s see how it is up that tight hole shall we?” He murmured to himself rather than me. It was then I realised he was talking about doing anal.

I began to struggle then; I had never even done that with Blake. But of course, because he had tied me up so tightly my attempts were futile.

He moved away from me though and I thought it was over and he was just messing with me.

He got off the bed and came back with a leather belt of mine, which he then proceeded to whack onto my arse. The buckle cut into my skin and I felt myself draw blood. This seemed to turn him on and he began to hit me harder, and I was pathetically telling him to stop. He finally stopped with that, and dropped the belt on the floor, but not before picking up a whip he must have brought inside with him. I couldn’t help but think if this was the kind of thing he did with Scarlett, but was brought out of my thought when it smashed down on me. He hit me with it about 8 times before I managed to muster up energy to scream. Quickly the whipping stopped and Cohen was in front of me, his cock in my mouth. He placed his hand on the back of my head and began to force himself inside of my mouth, down my throat. I felt myself retching and Cohen continued to force himself into me. He soon came in my mouth and forced me to swallow his cum, before he moved behind me. I felt him on my bum cheeks and I winced at the feel on my tender, sore skin. Soon I felt his penis at the entrance of my arsehole, and I began to struggle.

He rammed inside of me, he was so huge and rock hard, the pain of him ripping and tearing me left me screaming in agony. I had never felt pain like this before. He began to go hard inside of me and I could feel myself bleeding. I was too weak to fight anymore; instead I just began to cry.

I had never felt so degrading. I was a fool to have said yes in the first place, but I thought Cohen was an honest, respectable man—turns out I was wrong.

I felt him begin to slap hard on my bottom and I cried out. He went faster and deeper inside of me and each time he pulled out I felt myself tear a little more. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back towards him so I was on my knees. He wrapped his arms around me and began to grope my breasts, whilst ramming himself inside of me. This hurt even more and I cried out in pain, which Cohen ignored and only responded to thrust himself into me the hardest he had yet. “You wanna know the best part of all this?” He asked. “Your mum and Scarlett rang earlier. They are going to be gone all night. So looks like we’ll be at this all night.” As if to prove his point he bit down on my neck. My body was shaking violently with Cohen’s movement and I felt him stiffen inside of me, before I felt his cum inside of me. He hadn’t used a condom.