Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

I Love You

“Thank you for dinner; it was lovely,” I told Blake.

We were currently walking down the beach; our hands where clasped together in an unbreakable hold and we had just been to KFC.

“No problem. Do I get a reward,” he asked sweetly, although a smirk was on his face.

“I think you do deserve one, yes.” I told him.

He stopped walking and pulled me to him. Our chests were touching and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to my level. He brought his lips to mine with a ferocious clash, my fingers wrapped in his hair as his hands skimmed my body, leaving a burn. His hands finally settled on my back, under my t-shirt, and he gently moved his fingers, knowing how it drove me crazy. I moaned into the kiss, biting his lower lip which made him snarl in response. I smirked into the kiss as he lowered his lips to my neck, nibbling on my sensitive spot. I broke away from him, needing to breathe, and he raised himself to his proper height. We touched foreheads together; both panting whilst his breathe smothered my face, only inviting me in more.

“Give me your hand,” I told him, panting.

He placed his hand in mine, and I raised it onto my chest, letting him feel my erratic heartbeat.

“See what you do to me,” I told him. “You drive me crazy.”

He smirked and turned his hand into mine, letting them fall to our sides. I stepped even closer to him, laying my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. We stood in that embrace for a while until I felt something poking at me.

I moved away from Blake, looking down. He had a bulge in his pants.

I looked away, embarrassed, but Blake simply smirked.

He lowered his lips to my ear, “and this is what you do to me,” he whispered, seductively.

“Good,” I told him.

Eventually we moved away from each other, and began to walk along the beach again.

“Willow...I need to tell you something, and I understand completely if you don’t feel the same way,” I looked at him; he was staring at me with a serious expression on his face. “It’s just that...It’s just that I love you, alright! And I’ll love you until my last breath takes me from you. You probably don’t feel the same way, but I needed to tell you...and I have now...and I have a feeling I have screwed everything up.”

It took me a while to find my voice again while I was trying to become coherent, but eventually, I spoke. “Blake...you haven’t screwed anything up. I’m glad you told me you loved me, I have been in love with you for the past year and—“

I was cut off by his lips crashing down onto mine. This wasn’t like any other kisses we had ever shared. This one was full of passion, but at the same time his lips were soft and gentle against mine. After about 2 minutes we pulled away, but it seemed like we had only kissed for about 10 seconds.

“You have now just made me, the happiest person alive,” he said huskily.

“I try,” I said with a grin.

“8 billion people in the world, but I only want you,” he told me, chuckling to himself.

“I know what you mean,” I told him. “I never realised I could feel like this. Like nothing in the world can stop me—stop us—from being together and being happy.”

“I totally agree,” he told me, kissing the top of my head.