I Am a Jonas, but I Didn't Even Know It

The truth is finally told

I opened my eyes and I knew something was wrong sometime terrible had happen. I looked down and there was no bump that made my heart stop. I started to panic I had a red button around my neck so I pressed it but I didn’t stop until someone came.
“What happened?” I asked shakily
“You had a miscarriage, I’m so sorry” She said I didn’t say anything there wasn’t anything to say my baby was gone my little bump had be taken away from me I couldn’t help myself and the tears rolled down my cheek, with the nurse seeing this she left the room just when Chace came in.
“Baby are you ok?” he said coming up to me he tired to hug me but I pushed me away.
“Go away you two timing son of a bitch” I yelled trying not to burst out crying again
“Calm down” He moaned
“First you cheat on me then I lose my baby and you’re telling me to calm down” I was so mad.
“It was just a kiss” He said
“Alright fine, then this is just a slap” I said
“What?” He asked then I slapped him.
“Now just go I never want to see you again” I said but he didn’t move
“I’m not going until we sort this out” He said stubborn asshole, I was going to say something back when Charlie walked in.
“If you don’t leave now I will kick you out, your choice?” Charlie smiled then he looked at me and I turned my head away from him so he walked out the door.
“Hannah I’m so sorry I should have pushed you out the way, your baby dead I’m so sorry” She said sitting next to me tears coming down her face
“This isn’t your fault Char, don’t blame yourself” I said crying with her.
“I’m sorry I shouldn’t be making this about me your baby died and Chace is a prick” She said and once she said that I didn’t stop my tears flowing harder making a big lump form in my throat.

****
It had been a week since I had been discharged from the hospital and nothing had changed, I’d refused to eat or do anything I would refuse to sleep but I wasn’t superwomen. Everything that was good in my life was taken away from me in 10 minutes, now I have nothing left and no one since Charlie was now spending most of her time with Luke from Skins, Nick finally set them up I said I didn’t mind because I didn’t want to ruin her only chance with the man she loves. I heard a knock on the door and Nick came in.
“I made you an omelet” He said and placed it on the bed but I pushed it away.
“Come on Hannah you have to eat “He said desperately
“I’m not hungry” I said coldly
“I know Hannah I understand, I know your in pain but don’t do this to yourself” When he said that it made me snapped.
“How can you possible understand what I’m going through? You’re married for god sakes you’ve never had someone cheat on you AND YOU NEVER LOST A BABY!” I shouted the last bit because it hurt me the most.
“ Fine I may not know but don’t go acting like a selfish idiot trying to starve herself because you thinks no one understand no one here for you because we all are your just to dum to see it” He fumed and was about to walk out the door when I stopped him.
“Nick your right I shouldn’t do this but it hurts so much I don’t know what else I can do” I said through tears then he sighed and came over and hugged me.
“You been like a brother Nick to me, annoying of course but your there for me like my other brother at home but he’s less annoying” I laughed
“Just eat your breakfast” He said then I nodded because I was famished, Nick switched on the TV and started to watch two and a half men while I gobbled down my omelet but I didn’t care that I burnt my tongue because it was so good.
“You know it funny that your name’s Jonas we could literally be family” We both looked at each other then started to burst out laughing.
“Yeah right” I said then pushed him off the bed then Mr. Jonas came through the door
“Alright Kids?” He asked and we both nodded so he continued
“Hannah you ok?” He asked
“Yeah little bit better” I replied
“Happy birthday” He smiled then Nick and I looked at him confused
“What the date?” I asked
“10th April” He was right it was my birthday, but how did he know?
“Yes your right thanks, but how did you know?” I asked then I saw his face drop
“Ermm well right yeah Charlie told me” He said quickly he didn’t convince me but Charlie must have.
“I have a present for you, do you want to see it?” He asked which was weird he brought me a present but I wasn’t going to complain so I let him led me to it. The whole time we walked to get my present I was blindfolded when we finally stopped.
“1... 2…3” Mr Jonas said then took the blindfold off my face, I was stunned I couldn’t believe it... a car, a brand new red Ferrari.
“OMG Mr Jonas you didn’t have to” I said breathlessly.
“Of course I did” He smiled
“It’s beautiful” I said jumping into the car then started to look around. It had a sat nav and it had a slot for my I phone.
“Mr Jonas why did you buy me this, not that I’m not grateful it just that I’m not family and we barely know each other” I said confusedly
“It was Chace’s present” He said quickly that son of a bitch thinks he could say sorry with a car no matter how nice it was. I was actually going to kill him
“Then I don’t wont it” I fumed then was about to leave when he stopped me.
“Why not did, what happened between you two, why hasn’t anyone told me anything” He said desperately, I didn’t see how it was his business but I told me anyway. I told him about getting pregnant and his hands tightened in to fists and I didn’t know why but I never thought about it as I told him about Chace cheating on me then I got hit by the car and my baby died inside of me and by this point I was crying while he was hugging me.
“Mr Jonas it’s fine really” I said then pushed him away then I wiped my tears.
“Here take the car for a spin I have some errands to run so I see you later” He said and I took the keys jumped in the car started the engine then drove out of the garage.
30 minutes later
I was driving along a street I didn’t know of when from behind me a police car sirens when off so I pulled up on the curb… oh shit.
“Hello officer” I said in a flirty tone then started to play with my hair maybe I’d get away with it.
“You were speeding Miss can I see your drivers license” He asked
“Yes sure … and call me Hannah” I smiled then got out my drivers license and showed it to him
“Hannah Jonas?” He asked I nodded
“Are you kidding me Jonas?” He said again how rude!
“Please get out of your car Miss” He said so I did.
“You were speeding and your driving license has a fake name and to top it off it’s expired, so I need to take you down the station. Come with me please” He said but I didn’t move.
“M’am come with me now” he said but I still didn’t move I was going to stand my ground he was going to have to make me get in his car and if I had to I would hit him then leg it, interesting idea but I probably get into more trouble.
“Look lets just get one thing clear I don’t give a shit I will stay here all day but I am in no way going to go down the station and you can stuff your ticket up where the sun don’t shine” I smirked, I know I was acting like a proper bitch like one of those people on TV but from all that’s happen I really don’t give a shit anymore.
“Fine you give me no choice” He said then he started pulling me to the car and he was strong so with my heel I stood on his foot and I could tell it hurt seeing the way he yelled.
“Don’t touch me ever again” I said I turned around and was about to get in my car when a agonizing pain was shooting around my body it felt like 1000 bolts of electricity going through my body and that’s exactly what it was he had tasered me the bloody bastard, I started swearing then at him so he tasered me again it was horrible now I know how the people on the cop shows feel.
“You have been arrested for assaulting a police officer, you do not have to say anything but anything you do say with be later relied in court” He said then handcuffed me and lifted me off the floor and pushed me to the car.
“What about my car?” I asked
“It will be tolled” He said
“No I just got it!” I yelled as he held my head and pushed me in the police car, how was I going to explain this to Mr Jonas
“The only way you’re getting that car back was if the car was given to you by a celebrity, and we all know that’s not the case whoever you calm to be, Jonas? Really? so fake” He laughed as he drove off, no matter what I said he would never believe me and that was so bloody unfair my name really was Jonas and a celebrity had given me the car and he wouldn’t believe me!!.
Meanwhile…………….
Mr Jonas P.O.V

I got out my car and walked up the pathway to Chace’s house, there one only reason I was at his house was for Hannah my daughter, I sighed since she came I’d saw to protect her from assholes like Chace, but he had already broken her heart and I couldn’t help her but now I am this is going to be me helping her when I should of. I knocked on Chace's’s door I waited awhile until he finally answered the door, when he did I didn’t asked I just walked in.
“ Yes you can come in” He said then closed the door and we just stared at each other for ages until I finally spoke.
“Don’t talk just listen, I never like you Chace I knew from the beginning you were selfish, you d never cared for Hannah did you?” I said
“Of course I did I love her” He said
“THEN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON HER” I yelled
“It was a mistake” He said defensively
“Everyone makes mistakes Chace, but this was no mistake and you know it” I said but I didn’t let him say anything.
“If you ever come near her again I will end you and your career” I said
“This is between me and her you have no right threatening me! You’re shouting at me like her father” He said then his faced dropped.
“You’re her father, it all fits” He said oh crap this wasn’t good I didn’t know what to do so I just walked to the door opened it but turned back to him.
“Go near her again and see what happens” I said then slammed the door.

Hannah’s P.O.V

“I’m tell you the truth my name is Hannah Jonas” I said to the officer
“Alright, if you want to continue with this lie then I will check” He said smirking because he thought he caught me out.
“Go on then be my guess” I said then the smirked was gone from his face so he just turned and slammed the door as he left.
10 minutes later

When he finally came back he didn’t look at all happy.
“So how did the little search go for you” I smirked
“Alright you name really is Jonas” He said sourly
“I am looking for a word that you have to say to me beginning with s” I said smiling
“Sorry for not believing you” HA justice is served I laughed
“Can I have my car back?” I asked
“No” He said blankly
“Yeah but a celebrity gave it to me so they can get it right?” I asked
“Who gave you the car?” He asked
“Paul Jonas, if you don’t believe me then ring him” I said he sighed then got up.
“Come on” He said so I followed him out the door to call him.
“If this is true you’ve must have his number” He said
“Aren’t you suppose to have it” I answered
“Yes but if you really know him then you should have it” He smirked but he still wouldn’t catch me out.
“I need my phone to tell you” I said so he sighed then walked away and came back within 5 minutes but without my phone.
“I’ve checked myself, it seems you do know him” He said then put his number into the police phone.
“Mr Jonas?” He asked then waited then and then spoke again
“I have Hannah Jonas she at the police station and she would like to you pick up her car” He said then waited again.
“She’s been arrested for assaulting a police officer” He said then looked at me and began speaking again.
“Ok thank you” He said then hung up.
“He will be here soon, you can wait in one of the cells” He said as dragged me to one of the cells.
“Have fun” He said then closed the door. I looked around it was filthy and I didn’t want to touch anything so I just stood and waited to be rescued from this hell hole.
20 Minutes later…….. Of hell

Mr Jonas had finally arrived and he didn’t sound pleased if he was my dad I would be bigger shit then I already lucky that wasn’t the case.
“I have paid for bail now with you let her out” He fumed then I heard the locked go and the door open.
“You may go now” The officer said.
“I had such a nice time” I said sarcastically.
“Enough Hannah” Mr Jonas said calmly
“I’ll see you at court” He said I gave him a fake smile then walked to the front desk to get my stuff.
“Here is your phone keys and drivers license” The guy said then spoke again
“I suggest you get that renewed, if you just went quietly you wouldn’t have to go to court” He said then I rolled my eyes and I heard him whispered bloody teenagers, which was so unfair I was an adult! how dare he! I thought as I took my stuff and walked to Mr Jonas car. We sat in silence for ages but I could feel him glaring at me it felt like it would burn a hole in my head.
“Sorry he was really pissing me off” I said
“Language!” Mr Jonas said and that was all he said so I started to talk but he stopped me.
“Arrested! Really Hannah I thought you were better then that” He said then I rolled my eyes
“What is your problem? Why are you acting like this?” He asked
“Like what?” I asked
“Like a toddle your 20 years old!” He yelled I was really pissed off with him now he was telling me off like it was his place to and it so wasn’t!
“You have no right to tell me off, it a whole different concept if you were my father but your not” I fumed as he pulled up at the house and I jumped out and walked inside and I couldn’t handle it so I just screamed.
“What the hell wrong’s with you?” Nick asked
“Everything in this world” I yelled then sunk onto the couch.
“I heard you got arrested” he said
“Yes I did” I replied
“Why?” He asked curiously
“Alright I’ll tell you the whole story” I said as I Started to tell Nick about the new car which he seemed quite piss because he asked his dad for a new one but he said no, I told him I was speeding and I got pulled up, and how the policeman didn’t believe my last name was Jonas, blah blah blah when I finished telling me he didn’t know what to say.
“My dad got you a car” That’s what he said I so wanted to hit him
“REALLY NICK!!, is that all you think about, fine you can drive it too” I said
“Good” He said then finally calmed down
“So you have to go court” He said then burst out laughing.
“How is this funny?” I yelled
“Right it’s not, but I still think it’s weird that he brought you a Ferrari” He said not whining but curiosity in his voice and I was wondering to, why would he?
“Your right but I’m not complaining I have a Ferrari” I said
“Oh no you don’t” I look back and it was Mr Jonas
“Yeah I do” I demanded
“I’ll give it back in 3 weeks” He said
“WHAT!” I yelled then Nick laughed and I glared at him then he stopped dead and looked the other way if looks could kill Nick would be on the floor dead.
“In 3 weeks no argument” He said then walked upstairs. Then the doorbell rang.
“Get that Nick” He sighed then walked to the door. When I heard the door open I heard two men speaking then I heard arguing and then it started to yelling the door slammed then Nick came in.
“What happened?” I asked
“It was Chace he wanted to come in I said no he tried to get past me so I punched me” I asked
“Really Nick?” I asked
“Well the first part true” He said
“What did he want anyway?”
“He had to tell you something”
“I wouldn’t have to wanted to listen” I said then my phone rang I looked at the Idea caller it said Chace I still had no idea why I had his number I didn’t pick up.
“Chace?” He asked then I got a message and yet again it was Chace. I opened not expecting to see what I saw I thought he would say please forgive me and shit like that but no he didn’t.

Because you have a right to know, He’s your father

I look at the text it didn’t really make sense.
“Nick read this and tell me what you think it means” I said then handed him your phone. He looked at It then thought about it.
“Dad!” Nick shouted
“No Nick he doesn’t need to get involved” I said but he had already came though so then Nick handed him the phone.
“Do you know what this means?” Nick asked when Mr Jonas looked at it his face fell.
“No I don’t why would I? He’s just being stupid” He said
“Chace is a lot of things one being he can be a totally arse but he’s not stupid” I said I knew that he was hiding something and if what Chace was saying was true then the he he’s preferring to is Mr Jonas he saying that he’s my father how could I have not seen how dum am I.
“You’re my father” I stuttered
“No I ...” I didn’t let him finished
“You’ve been acting like my Father every since I got here you didn’t like me dating Chace you knew when my birthday was and you brought me a Ferrari” I stated
“What!” Was all Nick could say?
“And don’t you dare stand there and tell me I’m lying” I warned then he sighed
“Alright I’m your father but I didn’t know how you take it so I didn’t say anything” He didn’t know how I would take it that my father I thought died was actually alive and was standing in front of me.
“You didn’t know how I take it how I take my Dad actual alive and right in front of me”
“Well” He said then I hugged him
“Why did my mum say you died?”
“I don’t know I guess she hated me that much” He said
“But come on seriously they must a been a proper reason” I said and that’s when it hit me.
“You cheated on my mum with Denise didn’t you?” I asked
“It wasn’t like that we...” then Nick cut in
“You said that my mum died”
“Wait Denise isn’t your mum?” I asked
“Of course not” He said
“ I thought we were only related by my dad I mean that means my mum had six kids wow”
“Can we just get one thing straight I did not cheat on your mother” He said looking at me and Nick
“Then what happened between you too?” I asked
“We had arguments lots of argument and then it ended” He said
“When did you leave how old was I and why did you take only Kevin Joe and nick?” I asked
“Ok I’ll tell you the whole thing” He sat us down and explained to us the whole thing. He told us that me Nick and Joe wouldn’t have remembered but Kevin would have and he did know all about it but never said anything!. My Mum and dad thought it would be best to take 3 kids each since he was moving to Hawaii and thought it was only fair they agreed and split ways. By the end of the story I couldn’t believe It he had 3 kids she had 3 kids that’s just wrong well in my head it was it is like that movie parent trap but much bigger.
“Why don’t we ask mum to come visit with Danny and ruby” I said
“Who?” Nick asked
“My … sorry our brother and sister” I said and I looked over and My dad how weird it was to say dad again, so shaking his head
“Not a good idea I mean I haven’t seen your mum in what 15 years ago”
“Come on please” I begged
“Nope” He said
“Please Daddy” Once I said that he just laughed it felt kind of weird to say it too.
“Nice try and my answer still no sorry” He said got up and walked away
“Isn’t it funny we were laughing about us being brother and sister when were actual were” Nick said
“I know so we have to get mum and dad back together” I said
“Hello I doubt there want to see each other again and what about my other mum”
“She isn’t your other mum she might be nice she might be married to our dad but I bet she a bitch so we need to get rid of her and get mum and dad back together are you in?” I asked
“Yes were going to make the impossible possible” He said
“Right first step getting rid of Denise”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it x
Comments are appreciated :)