Why Only Me

A dream come true

Plez comment OR subscribe

A DREAM COME TRUE

It’s Monday morning and I just got out of the shower, now I'm getting dressed for school “ugh I hate school”, but I do have a cute outfit “hot pink skinny jeans, a skin tight black shirt, hot pink high top converse with black shoe laces.”from the other room I hear my mom “Desiree there is someone here at the door for you.”
“7:45 AM” who could be at the door this early especially on a school day. Confused and shocked, I walked to the door and was amazed when I saw two cute guys with a punk-rock appearance, both with black hair, but the one who I thought was the cutest had blonde streaks. I finally mustered out the word “HELLO”. I stepped outside and shut the door behind me without my eyes ever leaving sight of these two amazingly gorgeous guys. I was staring at the boy with the black hair and blonde streaks,”ahhhh” he has hypnotic silver eyes. His friend with the pure black hair had a beautiful smile, which made me immediately think of my best friend Phoebe or as I call her ‘freebie’ because of her wild unique personality. They told me they just moved here Saturday morning. Black haired guy informed me that they ran into a small blonde boy named Declan. Declan said that if they were looking for “peeps” to hang with, that they should come by my house, he described us as two pretty cool girls. After talking to the guys for what seemed like hours, to my surprise they lived in the two houses right next to me.
After realizing I never really introduced myself properly I said “Oh well hi (holding out my hand) I’m Desiree”. “Hi I’m Blake” said the black haired guy who's' voice was soft and sweet. Silver eyes with the beautiful smile and a calm soft voice said “Hey I’m Damian, what school do you go to?”
“Crescent view, and you”i said.
“Same”
“Cool, I hope you know we have F.C.A.T. Today.” with a worried look, “Do you have your schedule?”
“Yeah, by the way I love taking tests”
(grunts from Blake, laughing at him)
“Anyway here is my schedule” says Damian
“Thanks” I said with a smile
As I look at his eyes, I feel my eyes grow 20 inches, and I think Damian noticed as well because he asked “Is everything ok”
“Yes” I said as I folded up the paper and handed it back to him, “You have all my classes except 4th period”
“Well then I guess we’ll be seeing a lot of each other huh”
“Yeah, I guess”i said with a chuckle.
Then I asked to see Blake's schedule with his shiny black snake bite piercing, thinking of Phoebe and her fascination with black snake bite piercings.
After looking over Blake's schedule I realize that he has most of his classes with Phoebe except for one class in which that one is with me. “Oh My God' I exclaim as I looked over our schedules. “Do you guys realize that (pointing to Damian)that you and I share every class except one in which that class you share with Phoebe”.
(looking at Blake) “you share every class with Phoebe except for one and guess what that one is with me” “Phoebe.... who's that?” He said with a curious smile.
“hey sorry but.....i gotta go, see you at school” I said.

**********************************************************************************
ARRIVING AT SCHOOL TO MEET UP WITH PHOEBE

“Hey Phoebe… guess what, the two cutest boys came to my house this morning … and I think you will like this part..... they have SNAKEBITES” I said in a angelic voice
( she has this thing with snakebites.... well I kinda do too.)
“ What,... oooh what were their names” she said in a flirtatious voice.
“ The one I think you would like is named Blake but I think Damian is the cutest” I said with a giddy voice.
(Phoebe smiling) “ oooh I kinda like the name Blake... whats he look like, and where do they go to school, also...”she started to say as I interrupted her with” HOLD ON.... you can come over to my house today and I will TRY to introduce you to them, OK.” I said sharply but with a “shut the heck up” smile.
“Well bye buddie” I say in a baby voice in witch I always say when I use that phrase.

**********************************************************************************
ENTERING 1st PERIOD CLASS

With my friendly smile I said in a suck-up voice “Hi Mrs. Corwith how is your morning” .
“ Very well, thank you Ms. Black, you just made my day” she said with the same smile.
With a normal open mouth smile, I say;
“ Well I'm glad to hear that, and I try to make everybody's day” (as I walk into class to take a seat).
I sat down, and I set down my pencil, I hear a “click” as it rolls off the table,”uggggh” I say as I bend down to pick up the pencil I previously dropped, my head “thomps” against the boy who I sat next to.
“hey is this yo.....urs(realizing that it was me) ummm... sorry here I think this is yours (as he hands me the pencil)”
“thanks....um Damian is it? As I grab the pencil from his hand with a “hello” smile.
“yeah......Desiree right?” he asked slightly pointing to me.
“ yep er ree ha ha ha yes it is nice to see you again.” I say
1 hour and 57 minutes has passed I turn in my paper to the teacher. I proceed to sharpen my pencil just so I could stand next to him, and receive the note that we have been previously passing, when I realize that my so called “pencil” was MACHANICAL!
“ Mrs. Black will you please STOP flirting with Mr. Richards, and take your seat please.” my teacher asked as I realized I could not sharpen my pencil so I quickly grabbed the note and sat down.

(THE NOTE!!!!!)
The note read: hey sooo you wanna hang wit me diz weekend!!!!!!!
sounds fun sure I would love to and u look really... um well cute today
thanks …you too ... I hate this stupid language arts class don't you?
No I like Mrs. Corwith she's friends with my mom and I know her well
Just before I could slide the note under my desk to Damian I hear someone shout
“ouuuuh there're passing notes teacher”
when I turn around to find out who is trying to “tattle tale” on us... of course I should have guessed “Albert Finklemadoodle” or however you pronounce it..... “SHUT UP YOU TATTLE TALE” I say with beating eyes but in a quiet voice.
Mrs. Corwith with a stern voice “ I suggest that you give it to me so I can read it out loud, or throw it away” she said handing out her hand ready to take it.
“ Well..... can I just give it to him(pointing to Damian) and finish our conversation” I said with a embarrassed smile.
“(scrunching her fingers in a “ give it” manner) How bout NO … give it up” she said angrily.
Just as I was a bout to hand it to her the bell rang. Quickly I handed it to Damian and we both rushed out the door, we exchange phone numbers
I say rushing away, “call me tonight k”
“I will thank you” Damian says as he starts to walk to the next class.

Happy, I was able to talk to him I skip to class with a girly expression. The rest of the day goes by like a normal boring day,sitting and waiting for that bell to ring.(the bell rings)And now I'm walking into another class that I don't listen to a word,, the teacher says. Until I reach 4th period and I hear “Ding... Ding.... Ding” I spring out of the class rushing to meet up with Phoebe and the guys, its lunch time, as I almost trip over several people on the way there.

**********************************************************************************
LUNCH TIME

Its lunch time and Phoebe will finally get to meet the guys, I wonder how she is going to act towards them. I get my lunch and take a seat next to Phoebe at our table which is a round-red 10seater.
“hey Phoebe” I say, sitting down.
“hey whats up “ she answers.
“ Hey girls can we sit here?” I hear from behind.
From the look of Phoebes face I could tell the guys had arrived.
Before I could even turn around I hear Phoebe say “sure, (pointing towards Blake) you can sit here (pointing to the empty space next to her)”As I expected and from the look of Phoebes face, her amazement toward Blake told me she didn't care much for Damian.
“Blake... Damian...this is Phoebe...Phoebe this is...Blake and Damian..... Well my part here is done, SOCIALIZE(i said with jazz-fingers)”and my funny face!
“hi” Phoebe says looking in Blake's way.
“um..can I buy you a …. ummm...lets see....Ahhh.....a COOKIE (holding out a cookie)”Blake says looking at Phoebe. We all four laugh, then Phoebe says...
“well..... I guess a cookie would be acceptable” replying to Blake's question.
As I look down to take a bite from my pizza, I feel eyes glaring upon me. I look up and I notice Damian quickly looks away. I smile and chuckle a little. After about 45 minutes of just talking “Ding...Ding...Ding” uggg lunch is now over.
I get up and hug Phoebe good-bye and wave to the guys with a friendly smile.

**********************************************************************************
8th PERIOD

The rest of the day went on as a normal boring FCAT day.....doing nothing....endlessly waiting,waiting, and waiting for that STUPID bell to ring (sounds like an out of pitch horn).
I'm about to fall asleep in Mr. Doberman(woof)...MATH CLASS(*yuck*) the worst, meanest, ugliest, most lonely, teacher in our whole high school.
“Ugggh” I cant believe I have to end a perfectly good day in his class. “Ding..Dong...Ding”. I was the first person out the door even though I was tripping all over people and almost fell.
As I stumbled over to Phoebe and drooped over her, (she could tell I was tired) she knew I just got out of Mr. Dobermans class. She hugged me,
“ rough day eh”
“yeah....ugh I HATE Mr. Doberman!” I spoke in a whinny voice, as I slouched walking up the bus ramp.
***********************************************************************************
THE BUS RIDE HOME

The bus ride home gave me a headache, all the noise and people repeatedly kept touching me!!! I get so aggravated and when anyone tried to touch me that it reached the point where either I SLAPPED or I BIT them.
“STOP it you idiots... I ought to___” I begin to say. Phoebes quickly placed her hand over my mouth.
In a hushed tone she said “ Shut UP...just ignore them.”
Just as she finished, I licked her hand and laughed. She yanked it away wiping the spit from her hand onto my shirt to get rid of the saliva.
Not being able to control my laughter, “Hey...(still laughing) this is hahaha my hahaha favorite shirt hahaha...you... you hahaha... monkey...fa...hah...ce” I said.
“ Ha have you looked in the mirror lately” she said with a grim smile
“ Have you?(laughing from this come back)” I asked.
The bus door sprang open and I ran out like I was on fire. I ran towards Phoebes house( like every day after school).
I yell back at her...“Run...Run slow poke...hurry up”
“oh no I'm not ripping my skinny jeans” said Phoebe with a serious look but in a joking voice.
Once inside I grabbed a water bottle and throw my backpack down on her bed. I ran back outside to where Phoebe was still approaching her house, I jumped on her back and exclaimed “Hurry Up”.
Once inside the pattern was repeated by Phoebe, gathering a water-bottle and tossing the backpack onto the bed. We raced outside as I grab her arm yelling “Let's Go, Come On”.
As we walked towards my street we ran into Declan and Orion both 9th graders.(I really enjoy being the upper class-man).
“Hey Guys” I proclaimed as I ran and jumped onto Declan's back.
“Hey FreeBi, and Desi” says Declan in a playful tone
(Phoebe catching up to us) “What's up Orion”
As we approach my house the guys (Declan and Orion) turned to head back towards their house.
“Phoebe that's Blake's house” (pointing to the house right next to my house).
“The house next to that one is Damian's” in a anxious voice.
“Kewl, let's see if they can come out” (Phoebe loves to be outside)
Running as fast as my feet can carry me, I head towards Damians'.
(Knock, Knock, Knock) I tapped against the door waiting impatiently, I now notice the plain white house with a bright red door. The door made a (Creekkkk) as it was pushed opened by a woman whom I assume is his mother.
“Hi there, you must be Desiree” the nicely dressed lady said
“Yes Ma'am, how do you know my name and can Damian come out” spoken politely by me
“Well don;t we have a polite cutie here”
“By the way your mother and I attend the same Kingdom Hall” she said...(turning)
“Let me get him...DAMIAN” she shouted...
Damian comes to the door “Hey” he says walking out.
“You said you wanted to hang out after school” I said cheerfully
“Of course” said Damian
“So my mom is leaving for a art show in Georgia on Thursday and won't be back for a week” I say in a whispering voice
“Who's' going to stay with you” Damian speaking excitedly
“My big brother...do you have any siblings living with you?”
“Yes, my little sister name Haily, she's in the 8th grade” says Damian
Damian leading the way “Let's go walking around the neighborhood”
“OK” I say with a little pizazz
Hours later my mom calls me to come home...
“Mom, Yea...I'm walking with Phoebe and Damian, I'll be home in five minutes”
with a smile I say to Damian “Sorry I have to go home, early night...you know Stupid FCAT” finishing with an annoyed tone.
I wave goodby to Phoebe...
“Really...I don't mind taking tests, FCAT doesn't bother me” said Damian
“Would you like to hang-out this weekend, maybe go to Lake Eva” Damian finished as we reached my house.
“Well good-night” I said as I walked into the house.
“ Hey Desiree I have to leave early for the art show on Thursday”
“So Destin will be here tonight” she said
Finishing my nightly routine I reply “OK, mom” (mouth still full of foamy toothpaste)
I rinse my mouth, climb into bed and my phone begin vibrating (Text message)
The text message reads “good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...if they do kick them with a shoe and tell'em that someone LOVES you...night night Desiree”
Texting back “same with you, except kick them with my shoe”
Lying in my bed with my black comforter and barf-green pillows. I close my eyes dreaming of Damian I do not want to awake from this realistic dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plez comment on my storie even if its short plez everuone comment when you rtead it thatks.