‹ Prequel: Brooklyn
Status: Completed! ;)

Car Crash Hearts

E p i l o g u e

"Well, Daddy's little girl knows how to party
She's signing "Pour Some Sugar On Me"
She's well versed in the new pop culture
Always rolls with a camera by her side
Well, some girls just freak me out"

Nick, Kylie, and Brooklyn ran around the Gaskarths' backyard, dancing and screaming to one of their favorite songs at the moment.

"God, Jack. How many sugar sticks did you let them have?" Hally laughed, sitting down next to Jack on one of their lawn chairs.

"Well, Nick and Kylie had like...two. And Brooklyn...She's just being crazy right now."

"No, no! Jason, don't eat that!" Alex dived after his soon-to-be-one-years-old-in-one-month son, who was attempting to taste dirt.

Alex laughed as he swooped Jason up and walked over to Hally.

"Did he try to eat dirt?....Again?" Hally asked with an eye roll.

"Yes!" Alex laughed as he looked over at Jason.

"Hey, little kiddo." Brooklyn skipped over and patted Jason on the head as she sat down on Jack's lap.

It's been almost two years since the tour had happened.
Alex and Hally had their first son, who they named Jason.
Jack and Brooklyn are still in love.
And Brooklyn hooked Nick up with Kylie.

Things were going pretty good.

"Hey, guys!" Matt said, opening the sliding glass door, holding his practically new born child, Lilly in his hands. Alice, Rian, and Zack were trailing behind him.

"Yo." Kylie said, walking back over to the whole group with Nick, their hands entwined.

"It's really freaking hot." Jack commented.

"Pssst," Brooklyn whispered to Jack, "I know where the hose is."

Jack looked over at her and smirked as they stood up and ran to the side of the house.

"What are they doing?" Jack and Brooklyn hear Hally ask as they quietly carried the hose to the very corner of the house. Brooklyn positioned it so it would hit them all and then looked at Jack, nodding her head. Jack ran back over to the faucet and turned it on. Water exploded over the hose, soaking Kylie, Nick, Matt, Rian, Zack, Hally, Alex, Jason, and Lilly.

Jason started to laugh like crazy as Brooklyn and Jack jumped around in the water the house was spraying.

"Alright, guys!" Hally laughed, running around them and turning the water off.

"Aww, party pooper." Jack stuck his tongue out.

"Stuff it, Barakat." Hally smirked before running over to Jason and stealing him from Alex's arms.

Jack wrapped his arms around Brooklyn as the two walked back to the big group.

"Sorry I'm late! My pogo-stick got held up in traffic!" Eric Halvorsen ran around the side of the house to them.

"Whaaaat?" Brooklyn asked, looking at Eric like he was crazy. Eric rolled his eyes.

"What I mean is, Justin drove really slow."

"Did not!" Justin shouted as he walked over to everyone.

"Did too!" Eric stuck his tongue and and shook his butt in the air. Jason and Lilly giggled.

"Eric, if I give you a sugar stick, will you shut up?" Justin asked him. Brooklyn and Jack snorted.

Eric nodded. Justin pulled a sugar stick out of his pant pocket and threw it at Eric.

"So, what'd we miss?" Justin asked, eyeballing everyone's wet clothes.

"Jack and Brook decided it would be fun to get everyone soaking wet." Kylie scowled.

Justin laughed, "I'm glad we're late then."

"I want pizza." Jack stated randomly.

"But I'm making cheeseburgers! You BEGGED me to make these today, Jack!" Alex walked over to the grill to check on the burgers.

Jack rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll eat your crapburgers."

Alex gasped, "You know, i don't have to give you food, Jack."

Jack's eyes widened, "I mean, I'll eat your YUMburgers!"

Alex rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that's more like it." He said, "Now everyone grab a plate, they're done.

"FOOD!" Brooklyn and Kylie grabbed their plates first, everyone else following in suite.

Jason wobbled over to his toy truck, where next to it, was a nice pile of mud.

He put his hand in it and slowly brought it to his mouth,

"Jason!" Alex and Hally scolded, laughing a little as they picked him back up and brought him back over to everyone else.

"Gimme' the boy!" Brooklyn held her arms out. Hally handed Brooklyn Jason.

"Hey, kiddo." Brooklyn rocked him in her arms, unaware that Jack was looking at them with a smile on his face.

"Hey," Jack whispered in her ear.

"What?" Brooklyn whispered back.

"I love you."

Brooklyn pecked him on the lips. "I love you, too! And you know what else I love? This kid, right here!" She pointed at Jason. "I mean, look at those dimples!"

Everyone laughed.

"Come on, Gaskarth, I need food!" Matt yelled, tapping his plate.

"Fine!" Alex literally tossed his burger at Matt's faced.

"No need to be abusive with your crapburgers, Gassy." Matt said.

Brooklyn giggled at that one and high-fived Matt, "You go, best friend!" She yelled.

"Right back at you, best friend!" Matt yelled back.

Jack laughed and wrapped his arms around Brooklyn, leaning his head on her shoulder.

He loved this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my favorite "chapter" out of everything, Brooklyn and all of CCH.
and I don't even know why.

So, I hoped you all enjoyed reading Brooklyn and Car Crash Hearts as much as I enjoyed writing them almost every single night. :P

I have an idea or two for another sequel, but I'm not quite sure if I even want one.
One idea is all their kids as teenagers, but I don't think that one would be very interesting.

Comments on what you thought of it all?
And by all, I mean ALL.
I want to know what you all thought of the first story, Brooklyn, and all of this one.

Thank youuuu. :)

-Tiffany.