Status: Complete

It Isn't Real If It's Just One Night

Chapter Fourteen

“Jazmyn!” John shouted, trying to catch up to me. “Jaz!” he panted, grabbing hold of my forearm.

“John, I really can’t handle this right now.” I stared into his eyes with no emotion at all. “Can you please let me go?”

“No.” He stubbornly replied. “We have been through too much for you to throw this away.”

“For me to throw this away? Are you kidding me? John, you threw away this four year relationship when you kissed Demi.” John remained silent. His grip loosened around my arm, but he still didn’t let go.

“We have to talk about this, Jazmyn. I can’t stand to lose you.” He whispered.

I pulled my arm out of his grip. “Well you should’ve fucking thought of that before you cheated.”

I started to walk away from John, no particular destination in mind. Anywhere—just anywhere that’ll get me far away from him.

“Could you stop following me?” I mumbled, trying to block the sound of John’s footsteps close behind mines.

“Well stop fucking walking away!” John yelled, still following me.

I growled and spun around on my heel, coming face to chest with John. “Honestly, John: leave me the fuck alone right now. I don’t want to fucking talk to you, and I sure as hell don’t want to see you.” I snapped.

John’s hand pulled softly on my upper arm. “Please just give me another chance, Jazmyn. Please?”

“I can’t right now.” I sighed. “I’m tired and I need to think about things—I need to think about us. Please don’t follow me anymore.”

“Jaz,” he pathetically pleaded.

“Seriously, John. Just leave me alone for a while.”

I watched him sadly clench his teeth, and slowly nod his head. I bit my lip, turning around slowly and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment//Subscribe