Smile, Bitch. Stand Up and Smile.

Chapter no.9

Randy’s POV

‘She’s late again and I’m getting really horny. I can’t wait. I can’t stand there watching her. I don’t wait for anyone.’ Ladies and Gentlemen, these are my thoughts.

I approached Em, but she screamed when she saw me. Doesn’t she remember ol’ Uncle Randy? Some employee of Star Bucks came around to ask what happened, but I just told him she’s very happy to see me. I heard her mouth open and close sometime, but I couldn’t understand anything.

Emily’s POV

‘Lie.’ That’s what I muttered to that employee. And ‘Police.’ He nodded – as if he nodded to that man’s horrible explanation of ‘She was just so happy to see me.’ Oh dear God, please help me. I just wish I didn’t cancel my date with Alex. Oh, but I have an idea.

I smiled seductively to him, while leading us to the bathroom – into a cabin. I stuck him onto the cabin’s wall, licking his face slowly and unbuttoning his shirt, while he moaned in pleasure. I licked everything I could, when I got down, I stopped.

“What’s wrong, baby?” He asked, while touching my breasts. Oh God, what don’t I do for fucking living?

“Nothing, I just feel like you deserve better, double, more.” I answered, like a stupid bitch.

“You’re enough.” He assured me, wanting me to give him more. More of Hell! He’s not getting anything from ME, nowadays!

“No I’m not. Let me just call my best friend, Shay.” He liked the name. His pants showed it. I went straight out of the cabin and called Shay.

“Shay, sorry to disturb you, but I’ve got a serious emergency. Someone is here and he wants to fuck me but I don’t remember him and it’s seriously strange because I’m scared that if I am not saved now and if I don’t fuck him I’m dead. I can see his gun.” I whispered in one breath. I could hear her nod on the other side, and I closed the phone and entered the cabin again.

“On her way, baby.” I answered, as he smiled like a pervert to me. ‘Just imagine he’s Alex a little, Shay’s on her way!!’ I thought to myself, but I knew there was no potential so much hope.