Smile, Bitch. Stand Up and Smile.

Chapter no.8

Gerard’s POV

“Frank.” I rocked Frank gently – No way, sir! He was up to his dreaming. “Frank.” I tried again, pushing him more and talking louder. Finally, I shook him and yelled into his dirty (yellow – EWW!) ear: “Frank fucking Iero! Wake the fuck up!”

“Huh..?” I could hear him sniffle from under the bed sheets. “Gee…?” He asked, as I nodded and he just yawned.

“Sleepy-head! This girl is calling you like crazy and she’s all about killing you. On the phone, my sir?” I finally took his attention.

He mumbled something about pancakes and unicorns – Silly Frankie! – and then went straight up to the phone, dragging the sheets with him and his jeans falling. His hair was messy and he looked like shit. I looked down at the watch. 10 pm. Oh, God. Time goes by so fast.

“Oh, Shay!” he exclaimed at the phone. What the fuck? That’s hysterical. You can’t call someone Shay! It’s pathetic! Hallelujah! Forgive me! “I’m so, so sorry! I promise it won’t happen again. Yes. Yes, he just needed me. He’s got fucking cancer! I know.” He took his time to nod. “Yeah, well we can meet up tomorrow at 5 pm, can we?” He grinned excitedly at me. I just gave him a ‘Man-go-to-hell-you’re-fucking-stupid’ look like I love to give.

“So, Frankie’s got a date?” I nudged him after the phone-call ended.

“It’s none of your business.” He hissed, and I just gave him a funny look. You see, he’s strange. I hate him. I really do.

***

Emily’s POV

Oh dear God. Shay is so angry on me and I don’t know what to say to her. So I just went straight to the computer, because everything else sucks. You see, this Star Bucks has fancy computers which are only 1 pound.

I signed in on MSN. I love doing that, because all the guys I fucked are listed there. I list them as ‘Guy I fucked no.1’ ‘Guy I fucked no.2’ and so on. So then, a random guy said hello to me:

‘The Fucking Horny Hell: hey baby
Pretty Ballerina Em: hey :-s
The Fucking Horny Hell: ure late!!
Pretty Ballerina Em: where?
The Fucking Horny Hell: at your next appointment, ‘course…
The Fucking Horny Hell: and you know what happens when you’re late’
I could feel something hot beside me.

‘The Fucking Horny Hell: oh wait. Im here’

Oh dear God.