Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Jessica aged 11

Being 11 is very hard business. I should know- being 11 myself, and in fact I feel very old. Well, not compared to Mikey and Gerard who are both older than me, but all the same. I feel old. Me and Mikey see each other every day now, he never forgave himself for letting me go off with Frank that time. But all the same, he looks after me now. He's twelve, and is in High School now, I go next year but I still miss being with him there.

It's the summer holidays and Mikey and I always play games in the holidays, this year it's Pirate's and Ninjas, I'm a Pirate Princess and he's a ninja.

"Ha! Take that, and that!" I yelled, thrusting my plastic sword at him, he dodges them and responds with a series of high kicks and throwing his arms around.

"You can never beat me!" He yells, aiming a good kick, a bit too good as it hits me in the side of the leg.

"Ooouch!!" I yell, and collapse as my leg buckles under me.

"Jess! I'm so sorry, here, let me kiss it better." he says crouching down beside me. "Where does it hurt?"

I point to me leg. He kisses the side of it.

"Anywhere else?" he asked smirking.

"Yes, my bum, but you're not kissing that!" I laugh.

"Oh well, I'll have to make up for it then!" he says and kisses me on the cheek.

He looks away embarrased. I giggle nervously and kiss his cheek.

We both blush crimson as Gerard walks out of the house and comes over to us.

"Mikey, Carmen's here, come and say hello!" he says, glancing over at me while he does so.

"Carmen? I ask nervously

"My girlfriend!" Gerard says as though the answer is obvious.

"Ooh!" I say laughing, and taking Mikey by the hand, we go inside to meet this 'Carmen' person.

In the dim light of the hallway, it's hard to see clearly, but it's clear even in the dark room, that Carmen is gorgeous, even for a thirteen year old.

"I'm Mikey, Gerards brother." Mikey says , his eyes staying transfixed on Carmen.

I elbow him in the ribs as he stares at her.

"I'm Jessica!" I say holding out my hand, she takes it smiling.

"Carmen," she says smiling.

I hate her already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been ages guys!! I've had 6 GCSE's to revise for! I've been getting bogged down with homework and all crap like that!

Also I know that it has skipped a bit, but I got writers block and I don't know what was going to happen, so I left it like that, as I did the other Chapters.