Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Jessica aged 9

Frank led me to the edge of town, I didn't really know where we were going, I, being only 9 hadn't really been allowed to set foot to the edge of our street, what with all the crime and such like. But my 9 year old instinct told me that I should have listened to Mikey and stayed away from Frank.

"Where are we going?" I asked politley, trying not to sound nervous.

"Erm...You'll see when we get there." he said, not giving anything away.

I slowed my pace down so that Frank was in front of me and couldn't see what I was doing. Reaching into my jacket pocket I pulled out my small phone, it was Mikey's but he gave it to me for emergencies. I had a feeling this was an emergency. I knew that something bad was going to happen but if Frank thought I was going to call Gerard then he would probably take away the phone, so I had to be quiet.

I found Gerards mobile phone number in the contacts list, and pressed the green call button. Luckily it didn't make any noise, so Gerard would only hear it on his side, I couldn't talk though... All the same he would know it was an emergency.

"Hello? I could hear from the phone. Jessica?

"Gerard!" I whispered as much as I could "Help! It's Frank, he's taking me somewhere!!"

"Right, we're coming to get you!" He answered, I could hear in the background thta he was yelling for Mikey.

Gerard had just gone to No.2 on my favourite people list. Mikey of course was still at No. 1, and in my opinion that wasn't about to change.

xOxO-Gerard's P.O.V-OxOx

I knew Frank was dodgy, I just tried to look after him, but know he had gone and taken Jessica off, God knows where! Little bastard. Why Jessica went in the first place is beyond me, I told Mikey to make sure she stayed away from him, glad to know my little brother keeps his promises.

"Mikey! Get here now!" I yelled over the top of the awful music my Mom insisted on playing.

"What's up?" he asked running across the room.

"You idiot! I told you to make sure Jess stayed away from Frank!" I shouted at him.

"What? I told her not to go near him!" he looked at me quizzicaly.

"That's not the same as making sure she didn't go near him dipshit. She's only gone off with him around town!" I snapped.

"Why the hell is that my fault? She doesn't want me hanging round her all the time!" he yelled, his temper getting the better of him.

"1. It is your fault cos' she's your best friend, and 2. You're blind as well as an idiot!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo sorry Holly!!! =) finally managed to post it!! Comments=faster updates(?)