Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Chapter 7

Six Years Later


"Jess, please! I won't ever ask you for anything ever again in my entire life!" My friend Hollie wailed.

I sighed in frustration.

"Hol, I don't like the band, it's not my scene, and you only want me to go so your Mom will let you, so no." I said, ignoring her plea.

"But Jess, you have never even listened to them, how do you know you don't like them?" she asked, whining again.

"I just know, OK? Now zip it." I drawled lazily, thanking the high heavens I had never lost my American accent.

"Not in a million. This isn't over Jessica Miller." she stated, before hanging up on me.

I knew before long I'd give in, I'd listened to some of their music in secret and My Chemical Romance weren't half bad. I just wanted to keep her hanging, we wound each other up no end. But it was just silly teasing.

It took her a week to start begging me again. I finally agreed. She literally got on her knees and promised she's go with me to a Green Day concert. Sorted.

I was lying on my bed listening to a couple of My Chem's song on my brand new iPod, I needed to at least of heard of a song or two as otherwise I would be completley lost, when the phone rang.

I picked it up before the third ring as I always did.

"Hello?"

A load screeching noise emitted down the phone. I was slightly perturbed by this, and only curiosity held me back from hanging up.

"JEEEESSS!" I should have thought as much. Hollie had made my name stretch from at least three syllables.

"Hollie?" I asked politley, trying to contain my laughter.

"I WON MEET AND GREETS!!!!!!!!!" She screamed at me, her high-pitched voice almost inaudible.

"What? You mean we meet the band?" I asked, actually quite excited for the first time. I'd never met famous people before.

"Yes, and we go to an after party!" She screeched in delight.

"Party! Cool." I said, chirping up at bit at the prospect of a party. I like parties.

"Okay, Okay. We need to plan this exactley. I am coming over straight away." She said, calming down for the first time in about ten minutes.

"Right-" I was cut off as she hung up, presumably to drive the 3 miles between our houses.

I sighed. This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guy's I know these dates don't really add up, but can we overook this?

So comments would make me happy and more willing too update. I apologize profusley for the lack of updates, I have started about 5 new stories in the last few months and got caught up in them instead of focusing on this, which I love by the way. SO if anyone is interested in another MCR fan-fic, a more up to date on check this out ---> Take No Prisoners

It is written by me and 4 other of my friends. It is getting regular updates so far, and is getting a lot of care and attenton. But more readers would be useful!

I hope you all enjoyed this rather short, introductory to 'present day' we all know it isn't, but can we go along with this?

XOXO Kate a.k.a Sunshine Suicide

P.S what are all your Killjoy names, if you tell me I'll post it in this space next update! X