Status: Complete.

Peepshow Ruffles

Chapter Thirteen

A steady hand secured it’s grasp upon a nearby pile of rags, strewn across the careless floor, embedded in a thin layer of fragile atoms of age. His flawless skin interrupted a collection of dusty bacteria, sanitizing a previous perilous environment. Echoes of pale cloth, tightly wounded around a being so gracious that the sun had seemingly neglected him through an act of astounded resentment. An exquisite body, which, to the humiliation of the dazed author, still bore the night’s disloyal bed sheets.

Retracting his clenched fist, now containing wrinkled clothing and squalid fantasies, Christian dragged it towards his relaxed chest. Somehow, for unknown reasons, he was still unable to recall the night’s events, beginning to fear what may have occurred in this desolate Elephant. Their Elephant. A haven of poetic bliss, where exotic passion masquerades as romance, and extravagant aromas foolishly convinces mesmerized dreamers into aimless love

Refusing to glance at his surrounding utopia, Christian’s line of vision remained firmly on the mass of remorseful cotton before him. Carefully adding each garment onto his apologetic figure, threading his arms, as a needle would slither though an over-sized needle, into vandalized clothing, now portraying the image of a shredded obligation. A promise of disgust, fulfilled. Anxiety whispered through Hazel strands of dainty ribbons, knotted slightly, for reasons that Christian feared would only demolish his rationality further.

Nonetheless, the fearful deceiver proceeded to dress, as he suddenly realized what must be done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the length, I'm a tad busy this week.