Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

Field of Grasses:

They had led me out to the back of the hospital. Just behind the hospital I saw heavy black stone tiles. Hard as steel, and as smooth as I could imagine them to be. The stones makes a strange sound as I move over them, almost as if there was a pony just a step behind me. I had thought I would feel nothing of what I'm standing on, naturally, I was wrong, despite myself.

That's another reason why I'm so happy to be out on the fields. The grasses feels. strangely comforting and pleasing to me. Ofcause, this is the version, where my body is hooked up to get full control directly. Since I had no legs, worth saving, the doctor had given me a new chance to use this form, giving me a new chance on life. Just that the sensitivity still came as a chock to me at first, if even momentarily. It's not like it's like, walking on grass. I never knew how that felt, but I know this isn't how I should have felt, if I had been walking. This is more like the way a pony would feel. No crying over missing limbs, or feet. I'm just happy I can move on my own now.

At first, I had been moving slowly, almost as if I had been walking? Maybe I still need to get used to how this works. There are so many things to get used to. Like the speed of the pony, when I'm not dragging my hooves after me. With that, I slowly went into trot, trying my way, trying every sensation. Feeling sensations and emotions sniffing around me. Strange how sure every step felt, as I trot over the fields of grasses. Finding a small path, seldom used. Picking up speed, as I enjoy the wind in my hair, and the sense of freedom suddenly thrust into my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an entirely new chapter, hope you enjoy.