Status: Completed awaiting sequel

Percy Jackson and a Forgotten Daughter

Chapter Fourteen

I continued to run throughout the camp, the campers there stared after me confused as the camp director and activities director continued to chase me hell bent on some sort of torture. I ran until I saw movement inside the Hermes cabin, I ran into the cabin hiding behind one of the occupants.

“Axelia Calla!” Mr D growled as vines started to tie around my ankles, the occupants of the cabin disappeared quickly

“I didn’t do anything” I protested weakly then I was suddenly upside down.

“My father arrived questioning us about you, you apparently disappeared into the forest which we forbid you to do” he snarled as the vines tightened around me.

“Just encase I found out the truth about the woman in there, the titan of nature” I growled at him as I made eye contact

Dionysus looked at me shocked then let me down gently; he took me into his arms and held me tightly.

“We didn’t want you to disappear like the last person who entered there” he told me gently

I threw my arms around his waist and held onto him, so that I wouldn’t lose him again. All of a sudden I was pulled from Mr D’s arms and I had to hold the glare of the all mighty Zeus.

“Get away from me” I growled at the God

He looked at me surprised for a second but then his anger returned he went to touch my head so that he could see my memories but I hit his hand out of the way angrily.

“Don’t touch me Zeus” I snarled at him “You have no right to touch me”

Zeus suddenly snarled at me then raised his hand as if to strike me, I closed my eyes but when no hit came I looked up and saw that Poseidon had grabbed his brother’s arm millimeters from my face and Hades pulled me back slightly.

“Do not even attempt that again brother for we will not allow you to get away with it” Hades glowered.

I looked at my brothers in surprise and then doubled back my brothers I have brothers who are almighty Gods, the big three meaning in some weird way I am a Goddess not a Demi-God.

I backed away from the three of them and then ran out into the night. My Parents have now been revealed to me, my family too and I wished with all my heart that this was just a nightmare.

But what I didn’t know was that I was running right to the source of my problem and a bigger problem too.


<+><+> The End <+><+>
Maybe ;P
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people sorry for ending it so but I may begin a sequel after this ending, comment if you want a sequel