‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 1

My name is Annabelle Jonas and yes I am the daughter of Nick Jonas, you probably think that I am just another Hollywood brat but that’s not true; my father doesn’t even pay attention to me, my step mother use to be my mom’s best friend and she’s pure evil, I barely get anything I ask for, I desperately wish my mom was still alive so I could have the perfect family. The first five years of my life were perfect I had cousins, friends, aunts and uncles, grandmas and grandpas, and actually had a great time with my dad; then he met Alisha when I was seven and had to completely ruin my life. When my dad got married to Alisha when I was ten that was when I lost touch with my family and never talked to my father again, I couldn’t watch TV because Alisha didn’t want me to see the evils of Hollywood; I’m 16 years old and I’m on a quest to get rid of Alisha and get the rest of my Jonas family back.
“ANNABELLE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!”Alisha yelled at me from downstairs.
I walked downstairs to see what she needed, “yes Alisha what can I do for you today?” I asked completely monotone and not even looking at her, bug mistake.
“Annabelle you will look at me when I speak to you, and you call me mom not Alisha; now I need you to ruin to the store and get me some pregnancy tests, you will have a sibling soon sweetheart.” Alisha said coming closer to me.
“First I will not call you mom because you are nothing like my mother, second I don’t have to speak to you because I hate you and wish you would’ve died instead of my own mother, and third I don’t want a sibling from you because you’d probably kill it before its born.” I said storming upstairs to my room.
I didn’t know what came over me but I was glad that I stood up to her, maybe if she can see what im going through she could stop being a bitch to me and treat me like a normal person, or she could leave and let me and my father live our lives. Before I could think anymore I heard footsteps coming upstairs and I knew my dad was coming to yell at me for what I said.
“ANNABELLE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER!” my father yelled at me, which isn’t shocking because that’s the only time he ever speaks to me.
“Why did you have to marry her, out of all the people in the world you had to marry that bitch? I hate her dad and she totally turned you against your own family, I don’t even know what my uncles or cousins look like anymore because I’m only allowed outside when Alisha wants me to go somewhere.” I said to him, he still looked pissed he didn’t say anything he just walked out of my room and slammed my door then stormed downstairs to do whatever he does.
Late at night I would always sneak downstairs and watch some TV to see what I’ve missed in the wonderful land of Hollywood, even though I wished we would’ve stayed in Dallas because it’s so pretty there and I had so much fun there just my dad and I. I was currently watching E! News when a reporter came on the TV, “All Time Low bassist Zackary Merrick has finally tied the knot to longtime girlfriend and baby momma Jillian Roberts. Jillian Roberts is known for being best friends with the Jonas-“ then the TV shut off and I looked to see what happened when I saw Alisha standing behind me with the remote in her hand.
“Annabelle what are you doing watching TV, I told you that you aren’t allowed to watch TV. How dare you disobey me, what would your father say about this if I was to tell him?” she said blackmailing me but I had new found courage so I had no problem standing up to her.
“Well the man you turned my father into would be pissed but the father I know is still deep down wouldn’t care because he’d want me to know what’s going on around me. I don’t care if you tell my father I don’t really care because I hate both of you right now, I just want my mom back and don’t even say that your mother because you will never be my mother not in a million years.” I said wiping my tears away and storming upstairs.
“Annabelle get back here now!” I heard a deep voice say where I use to be standing.
I walked back to see my father and Alisha standing close to each other and looking intently at me, “what?” I said pissed off at the moment.
“You don’t hate me Annabelle, but I don’t want my family to see you because they will tell you things that you don’t want to hear. The only reason we keep you in the house is because we don’t want you to have people causing you stress and boys breaking your heart.” Nick said wrapping his arms around Alisha, and it seriously made me sick.
“Why won’t you let me make my own mistakes, I’m 16 years old for God sakes and I’ve never been outside the house, I haven’t seen the rest of my family in six years I want to know who my mother was. Alisha won’t tell me because I’m sure she secretly hated my mother and you’re not telling me anything because Alisha has you wrapped around her finger, I just want to know about things for myself.” I said storming off and walking upstairs to my room locking the door so the adults downstairs can’t get to me.
I just sat in bed staring at my door wanting them to actually follow me upstairs to show they actually care about me, but they never came so I knew they didn’t care about me; I had to do the next best thing, runaway from home.
I waited until my dad left to go to the recording studio for his album and I waited until Alisha left to go to the doctor to find out if she was actually pregnant; Alisha has been trying to have a baby with Nick for years now and nothing was working which made me happy because I don’t think I could handle her spawn. When I saw her car drive away I walked downstairs with my suitcases and snuck into my dad’s room to get one of his credit cards, that had no limit, and I grabbed the keys to his old ’68 Mustang he never drove anymore but I loved his car so I took it for myself. I left a note basically saying “don’t look for me, I’ll come back when I find the rest of my family” I gave it a little kiss and then walked to the car and on my way to start my journey.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short but i didnt want to make it too long
comment and subscribe please