I've Got A Secret; You Make Me Happy

Lay Me Down And Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright.

"No worries man. You guys ready? Let's get on the bus." A guy said, I glanced over at him. He wasn't wearing any shoes, weird. Oli nodded and motioned for all of us to follow him. 

"Oi Robbeh," I looked back, seeing Kean standing there surrounded with everyone's bags. " 'elp?"

"Why are yeh doin' 'is?" I asked skeptically as I pulled a few backpacks over my shoulder and grabbed a duffel bag off the ground. Which must've been Oli's because it was heavy as fuck. 

" 'ell if I know." He muttered, struggling with the rest of the million bags as we tried to catch up with the others. I laughed, feeling my hands slipping on the duffel bag. 

"Fuck t'is." I muttered, dropping everything except my own bags. "Ollehver Sykes! If yeh want your bags teh make it teh the bus, yeh betta come 'ere 'nd pick t'em up yourself!"

"Yeh, yeh fuckin' pratts. Carreh your own shit." Matt Kean yelled, following my lead and dropping everything. I smiled at him as we started walking towards the group. Oli was pissed as he started walking towards us. I tried to look anywhere but at him, not wanting to feel the wrath of Oliver Sykes. Kean wasn't as lucky. 

"Fuck outta meh way.." Oli spat, bumping into his shoulder hard causing him to stumble. I stifiled a laugh and kept walking, finally deciding to actually take a look at the people I'd call family for the next few months. 

"Oi, so yeh're the unlucky few who offered teh share a bus with Bring Meh the fuckin' 'orizon." I muttered, whilst pushing the hair out of my eyes and pulling my pack a little higher up my shoulder. 

"Yep." A girl muttered angrily. I didn't blame her though, touring with these guys wasn't exactly the bees knees.  

"Don't worry about her, she's just having an off day." The guy with no shoes said. I looked him up and down skeptically, I guess he had 'style.'   

"Olleh's comin', come on Robbeh. 'e'll murdeh meh." Matty said as he dragged me towards the exits. I can't stay that I thought I'd actually get along with any of these people. I guess it'd just be me and Oli for the next months. 

"Thats a pretty name." The shoeless guy said, catching up to us. "Robby." 

"Yah, I've been told." I smiled, struggling to keep up with Matty. " 'nd yehrs?"

"Chris." He mumbled shyly. He looked a bit out of his comfort zone, probably feeling uncomfortable talking to a bunch of dirty uk brats like Matty and myself. 

"Robbeh Byran, get yehr arse back 'ere!" Oli grumbled from behind us as he lugged his bags. I shook away Matty's hand on my arm and completely forgot about the shoe-less kid as I stopped and waited for Oli to catch up to me. 

"What do yeh want?" I asked once he reached me. 

"Some company." He grinned cheesily. Like I said, we were tight. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Super Duper sorry for the long wait and the shitty/short update.
I'm sorta kinda really busy with end of the year stuff and all.

Comment & Subscribe :]

title credit: Let Love Bleed Red - Sleeping With Sirens